Music you think suits a certain sign?

What separates roots, home, family, Cancer things, from the 5th house?
Just curious

Your birth time is killing me. Do you have a birth certificate or something. Find it!! :ninja:

Actually, by now your state probably released your birth records to the public registry. If you have access to it, you can search yourself up and it will list your birth location along with your birth time.

I have my birth cert, it's not given on UK certs.

Bunraku

You are from the UK? I thought you were from New York or something because you type like male version of Rayla except less sassy and more straightforward.

Bunraku

The aspects are all likewise representative of who i am, the Aquarius influence and aspects all makes sense too.

I do not behave like an Aqua rising, i am a Pisces rising, i even have Piscean looks, green/blue eyes, soft features, pale smooth skin, only thing linked to Aqua is my above average height at 6 foot, but my dad is 6 foot so might be genetics passed down.

My bro is a Capricorn and is 5 foot 8, my sister is 5 foot 8 and an Aquarius, my little sis is a Taurus and is 5 foot 6.

My mum is 5 foot 4 and is a Cancer.

But have you considered the following:
Because of your Britishness, perhaps such features or traits are normal. Blue eyes, etc. are genetic, but soft features or smooth skin or paleness is subjective. Perception can vary...and it can vary wildly.

HMMM??

Quote by KANNON

Aquarius rising produces a squarish head more often than any other sign, but the head can be more rectangular.

The energy is a contradiction of the outward-directed outside-in (centripetal) dynamic: social but individualistic. Their magnetism draws people because they are different and because the project comfort with being different. This is reflected in the voice, which can distinct and be projected for great effect, but may not be loud one-to-one.

They build tends to be solid or blocky or at least square-shouldered. Often the lower body is solid and strong. The height is normally medium to tall. They are distinctive people and can show this in something unusual about their appearance. They have insight into human nature and are strong-willed, intellectual, and very opinionated at times. Many are crowd-pleasing performers. They enjoy being different and revel in it. Justice and being kind to the underdog are common attitudes. Sometimes they themselves are the underdog. Their energy is extroverted, but often in an introverted way, happy to be with others even when quiet. Many of them are complex and identify as much with what must be done in society as with their own personal identity.

Pisces rising has a narrow/longish face, sometimes v-shaped, but curved.

Their energy is subtle, not normally direct, mysterious, but not necessarily secretive, visionary, intuitive. The voice is soft, easy and gentle, in direct contrast to the pace and sharpness of Aries.

The skin often has a clear appearance that is luminescent. This is much like their personalities, which are the most humble, transparent and sacrificial in the zodiac. The eyes are often large and round or bulging. They tend to be dark or of mixed color, but can be bright. They are generally inquisitive and can be great listeners, giving you their full attention. There is mystery about them that makes many of them very alluring. Their sensitivity comes out at times when they speak to empathize with or defend others, especially who are not there to defend themselves. Prejudiced attitudes are hard to find among these people. They are empathetic and forgiving more than others. Their talent for and love of music, poetry, dancing, role-playing can give them away when paired with the facial features. Many of these men have a knack for computers and intuitive navigation of mysterious worlds.

So which one fits you more?

Generally Fixed risings produce a square head. Mutable risings produce a tapered head. But since you have such a strong cardinal influence, especially cancers, your head could be quite ovate.

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

But have you considered the following:
Because of your Britishness, perhaps such features or traits are normal. Blue eyes, etc. are genetic, but soft features or smooth skin or paleness is subjective. Perception can vary...and it can vary wildly.

HMMM??

Quote by KANNON

So which one fits you more?

Generally Fixed risings produce a square head. Mutable risings produce a tapered head. But since you have such a strong cardinal influence, especially cancers, your head could be quite ovate.

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Who is Rayla by the way?

Bunraku

Actually you can do this right now in the mirror:
Get a lipstick, or marker that you can erase. I think an erasable marker or crayon would be more socially acceptable for you. :joyful:

Look at yourself and draw the outline. What is predominating shape of the outline?

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88NRNMfMZ1c

Camera angles can also alter our perception of face shapes. Camera lenses love to distort images!

See:
18kxy5bbtul32jpg.jpg

Bunraku

NOTHING is real. What you see on the monitor is also perception.

Do not TRUST anything.

Not even the things you can touch with your hands can be trusted because your brain could be playing tricks on you.

Absolutely nothing is certain.

I have a knack for computers.. that's true... self taught lol.

My head shape does not really fit into either...

Bottom half is slightly V shape, head is slightly squarish, but overall oval shaped lol.

I have protruding eye brows, hair goes curled when long... not sure what else to say lol.

But i relate a lot to both Pisces and Aqua risings.. even i'm confused now, don't help that i have Uranus, Neptune and Saturn in 11th.

If i take a second i do relate to Aqua more on one point, i do not truly fit in to 1 bag with others, i'm a bit eccentric, forever coming up with stuff in my head.. changeable, rebellious.

But i'm also Taurus moon and mars, rebellious could just be my stubborness.

Pisces rising, i do not work to a set time table... i go to sleep whenever, not structured and am artistic.

Aqua rising.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzoOOgVkYvQ

Pisces rising, helps she's a Taurus moon and Pisces rising.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OP5PgnPXZHs

I have a leo mercury so i'm a thinker anyway besides my Cancer sun, my mind races.

Maybe i'm on the cusp of both?

I do pick up behaviour of others and will become them, i'm definitely a Pisces rising, i'm not individual enough but am at the same time, i am a 3rd decan Cancer sub ruled by Neptune & Jupiter along side the moon.

Last edited: