Music Lovers: Name Your Top 3

Courtney Love

I've been referred to as having neptune rising, but my ascendent is at 18 degrees saggie, and Neptune's at 16 degrees saggie, with it's toe in the 12th... Anywho.. I love:

1. Tori Amos

I found her later than I would have liked (98 or so) but I became a huge fan almost immediately, still enjoy her almost more than anyone.

2. Hole

I used to be relatively obsessed with Courtney love, I thought she was awesome for years and to this day nothing makes me feel as good as Live Through this, even tho don't listen to them as much anymore

3. Sleater-Kinney & The White Stripes tie for third... right now I have 3 Sleater-Kinney cds in my car's 6 cd changer.... but I adore the white stripes!

i love melody, but lyrics are more important than anything to me.. I respond to the desperation in Tori Amos's sometimes harrowing lyrics.. I like Courtney's Blunt depravity and fighter spirit... Even if she's been insane for the last 10 years..

ScorpioCrow

...to this day nothing makes me feel as good as Live Through this, even tho don't listen to them as much anymore...

i love melody, but lyrics are more important than anything to me.. I respond to the desperation in Tori Amos's sometimes harrowing lyrics.. I like Courtney's Blunt depravity and fighter spirit... Even if she's been insane for the last 10 years..

Me too. I first listened to Live Through This when I was 13...loved it loved it loved it and still do. I'd put the cassette tape in my portable cassette player (this was about 4 years ago - didn't have an iThing at the time, so...) and I would literally have to force myself not to sing along in public, otherwise everyone would think I was crazy singing along to music no one else could hear. :D