Multi Composite for Prince George

Caro

talking of nodes, the upcoming full moon in aqua will directly conjunct Princess of Wales nodes!(2nd/8th house)

Interesting too that her son Prince Harry is championing the landmine cause at this time. (in Angola)
Just to add looking at PHarry's chart. he has transit pluto conjunct asc. so the forthcoming grand cross will be across asc/desc and the other part - aries/libra across 2nd/8th house. is he receiving a threat?

I wonder whether all this coming out at this time had tones of 'bribery' about it. (but this is just my thinking)

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
the composite for prince william and prince george shows the sun conjunct to venus and squiare to the moon . so clearly the love is very powerful between them . asteriod kate is conjunct jupter showing her position as the future queen
elizabeth is conjunct the moon showing how much the queen herself is loving of this child. asteroid diana is trine to the moon and elizabeth. again shiwing that diana's memory and spirit will have a direct affect on the destiny of this family. these pattern reinforces my feelings thatprince charles will be past over or abicate on his own.though the ambitions of camilla can not be neglected as cmilla is conjunct the north node, showing she is still a player in this cosmioc drama.

i read once that when british kings take british wife for queens, that misfortune often insues. as princess diana and anne bolyen are examples.

this chart does give me cause for thought. as pluto is conjunct to ixion and these are square to jupiter and kate.pus the george/william midpoint is opposed to pluto and ixion

rahu

Attachments

• astro_681gw_1255_1254_prince_william_heir_83882_24992.jpg
    astro_681gw_1255_1254_prince_william_heir_83882_24992.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 6

poyi

Premium Member
Some (including me) believe that the Nodal axis across the 1st house/7th house line, is an important indication for the chart showing that fateful influences (beyond the conscoius control or will of the individual) are likely to be powerfully operative and prominent in the life of that person (or the relationship/interactions among persons involved, if it is a composite chart)

Sorry as a side "General" question. What would it be suggesting in a composite chart that the couple has Vertex in 8th house and Sun in the 8th cusp and Sun conjunct South node by 1 orb in 8th house? Sun trine Jupiter, Saturn and Part of Fortune in 4th house in this composite chart. Jupiter, Saturn and Part of Fortune are in triple conjunction in the 4th house in Libra. The Venus is at conjunction on DC with Neptune both in Sagittarius. I might post the composite chart in a new thread but I don't know how to remove the birth data lol.:tongue:

dr. farr

Just a quick, off hand answer:
-Sun conjunct SN = problematical for Sun significations
-Sun/Jupiter/Saturn/POF trine = favorable indications for all of these significations
-POF/Jupiter/Saturn conjunction in Libra in 4th house = very favorable for significations of the planets involved and for the affinities of the 4th house
-Venus/Neptune conjunction in 7th = unusual, strange or "mystical" influences regarding Venus significations and 7th house matters, modified positively by ruler of 7th, Jupiter, being in good house (4th), trined by Sun-since Saturn is exalted in Libra, the 4th house conjunction of Jupiter with the dignified Saturn (Saturn also in its Manilius House of Joy in the 4th) would be delineated (by my) as a favorable conjunction for Jupiter.

(Note: we are off topic here, another thread would be more appropriate! Apologies to the OP!)

rahu

Banned
the composite of princess kate and prince george shows the devotion and love between them bringing princess kate and rince william closer as the moon is conjunct mercury , oposed to to the sun/saturn/william conjunction and trine to the mars(male children).

the karmic invollvement of the spirit of princess diana is show as diana is square the node. and again camilla seems to be a thecenter of his family karma as camilla is yet again conjuct he north node and oposed to elizabeth conjunct the south node wit diana froming a tsquare.

charles is oposed to juiter,implying prince charles maybe on the throne after all.

but again pluto is conjunct ixion opposed to the mars/jupiter midpoint wich could imply a change of kingship. theh camilla/kate midpointis conjuc mars osssibly indicating te rivalry between the duchess and rincess.
william ad kate are oposed to elizabeth, showing thequeens interest in them.

venus is square to orcus which aain brings a spectre of unhappiness to the destiny of his family.

rahu

Attachments

• astro_621gw_1256_1254_princess_kate_heir_80099_14504.jpg
    astro_621gw_1256_1254_princess_kate_heir_80099_14504.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:

rahu

Banned
as allegations have come again about princess diana's death, the composite for her and her date of death shows satrun conjuct the south node. a symbol of death sometimes , and juno square the node and saturn which could imply the queen's influence.
diana is square to uranus showing the accident but uranus is conjuct to ixion which is opposed to camilla,again bring camilla influence into to mix.jupiter is opposed the sun and square ixion and camilla ,show the influence of the royal family can be pictured.
charles is opposed to neptune at MC and square to elizabeth, giving thought to his influence behind the scene as well as the queen again.

Attachments

• astro_621gw_1266_1285_princess_of_wales_diana_adb_dianadeathdate_85078_16393.jpg
    astro_621gw_1266_1285_princess_of_wales_diana_adb_dianadeathdate_85078_16393.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 9

rahu

Banned
i have always had reservations about prince william and princess kates composite. but it seems that many of these multicomposites and composites of the royal family have a strong pluto. it does make sense as there is a throne at stake upon death. but it seems that pluto is playing a bigger part than just thru inheritance. princess diana.... the suicide of the nurse at the hospital who gave out medical information about kate a while back..

the composite of kate and william shows the great love they have for each other and george as the sunis conjunct george, is square to the moon and opposed to mars.venus is square to kate and the venus/sun and venus/george are conjuct the ascnednat. mercury is conjunct the ascendant and the anti-vertex.this aspect gives a great openess and understanding between them to go along with the clasic love they show.
the eris/venus midpoint is conjunct the ascendant,so their sexual chemistry is very powerful.

but what concerns me most is that the mars/pluto midpoint is conjuct to saturn and saturn is square the nodal axis.this is a very dangerous and sometimes malicious aspect.saturn being the father, it may be prince charles influeunce.... but this pattern is ominious at the least
rahu

Attachments

• astro_621gw_1256_1255_princess2156_kate_prince1763_william_1903_8015.jpg
    astro_621gw_1256_1255_princess2156_kate_prince1763_william_1903_8015.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 11

rahu

Banned
british police are looking again into princess’s and dodi fayed’s deaths.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/princess-diana-police-contact-prince-charles.html

I looked at the composite for the date of princess diana’s death along with prince Charles, Camilla, queen Elizabeth and prince Philip the queen’s consort, princess Diana and dodi fayed

The composite show the dragonhead conjunct Pluto and prince Philip, with Uranus square the nodal axis.neptune is on the descendant square to the sun.

The Pluto/orcus midpoint is conjunct asteroid Diana and a sword of god comprised of Chiron inconjunct orcus and Pluto, is focused on Diana.

The midpoint of asteroids Charles and Camilla are exactly conjunct orcus.

The Jupiter/juno midpoint is opposed to orcus.

rahu

rahu

Banned
a few weeks back the tabloids said prince william was qiutting the army to go after princess diana'a killer.
last week the mainstream propaganda media annouced william was quitting to be with his family.

so i looked at the prince and his mother's composite.

strikingly the moon is conjunct to sedna and opposed to diana with sedna and diana are exactly opposed. this shows the truth must come out about princess Di

diana is conjunct to ixion(family mayhem) with ixion exactly square the nodal axis. this pattern mirrors the condition around the mother. family discord was a the base of the princess' problems.

uranus is conjunct the true lilth giving them a astral/psychic connection. the aspect with the nodal axis and the vertex leads me accept the tabloid headline and prince william is going to set out and settle scores. the question here is why is he better suited for this challenge when out of the army instead of in the army????

rahu

Attachments

• astro_681gw_1266_1255_princess_78of_wales_diana_adb_prince1763_william_78786_12585.jpg
    astro_681gw_1266_1255_princess_78of_wales_diana_adb_prince1763_william_78786_12585.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 5

rahu

Banned
keeping to the theme of prince william seeking revenge, i looked at the triple composite of he ,his mother and the day of her death.
again diana is marked as the mother with the moon square to diana and diana conjunct the vertex.
the south node is conjunct to chiron and the north node conjunct to nessus, with uranus square the nodal axis.the nodal axis is conjunct the asc/dsc axis.william is opposed to jupiter amd square to mars. with the mars/jupiter midpoint conjunct urnaus and square to the nodal axis.
the william/diana midpoint is square to sedna.

these aspects seem to reinforce the idea that prince william will act to find the allegded assassin and bring the truth out about his mother's demise
rahu

Attachments

• astro_681gw_1285_1255_dianadeathdate_prince1763_william_84619_30659.jpg
    astro_681gw_1285_1255_dianadeathdate_prince1763_william_84619_30659.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 4

rahu

Banned
if the quest for the assasin is real, then i calculated a potential time for the revenge to take place.
i looked at a tetracomposite of the princess, prince william ,Di's death date and the date jan 10 2014
on jan 10 2014, the asteriod william will be conjunct pluto and the transiting sun will be conjuct the north node.

rahu

Attachments

• astro_681gw_1343_1255_london_prince1763_william_69082_32348.jpg
    astro_681gw_1343_1255_london_prince1763_william_69082_32348.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 6

rahu

Banned
the composite for charles and camilla shows a stron dissanance when it come to quenn elizabeth as the midpoint for camilla and elizabet is conjunct the sun and square to uranus.
this bodes that charles and camilla are not favored by the Queen and the uranus/sun square shows a breakup in the relationship of charles and camilla.
i don't think charles will take the throne, or if he does it will be for a short period. it seems tha thq queen is against camilla and likely is feeling guilty about princess diana.
rahu

A tabloid has reported that on is birthday,nov14, prince charles has given up pretension to the throne of England and will allow is son prince William to ascend to the throne instead of himself.
I looked at the composite for prince Charles chart and the chart of his birthday on nov 14 2013.

The asteroid Elizabeth is conjunct the north node ,square to the mars/mecury conjunction. this implies that the queen was a central reason for prince Charles decision.
The midpoint of the asteroids Charles and Camilla is conjunct t Pluto with the jupiter/Uranus midpoint square to Pluto and the Charles/Camilla midpoint. This implies that Charles loss of the thone is directly related to Camilla and his relationship.
The prince William is conjunct to eros and opposed to eris. The midpoint of prince William and his mother ,princess Di ,is conjunct to the venus/sun conjunction. This shows that prince Charles loves and honors his son and his princess Diana and has no remorse for losing the throne .

The asteroid Diana is square to the Jupiter/Saturn conjunction implying her memory was part of the reason the throne was withheld from prince Charles.
With the Elizabeth sesquiquadrate to Camilla, the tensions between the queen and the duchess of cornwall is shown. The midpoint of Elizabeth and Camilla is square to the Diana/William midpoint and the venus/sun conjunction. This implies that the queen’ s ill feelings for Camilla played a big role in the queen giving her support to prince William.
rahu

Attachments

• astro_621gw_1366_1259_charles_decision_prince5878_of_wales_charles_adb_80502_7998.jpg
    astro_621gw_1366_1259_charles_decision_prince5878_of_wales_charles_adb_80502_7998.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 4

rahu

Banned
camilla’s ,brother mark shand ,has died recently. He fell outside a new York club and died later from head injuries .

I have been following tabloid reports, so forgive my gullibility in basing m thoughts on these dubious sources. But the tabloids over the last few months, first reported kate will become queen over Camilla, then he reports were that prince Charles had pressured queen Elizabeth to change her mind and put him an Camilla on the throne, then there were reports that the queen reconsider and was going to put kate on the throne again, then reports said that Camilla freaked out and was threatening to divorce prince Charles with a $300 million divorce settlement and also write a book disclosing all the skeletons in the royal closet.
This is what princess Diana had done, and was likely a contributing factor to her “death”.
Now Camilla brother dies and rumors are it had to do with camilla’s threats to the royal family.

Marks chart had a mars orcus conjunction square to Saturn. This is a bit ominous and it is rather unusual as he was a leader in saving the elephants world wide. It is just stark aspect for one with humanist sympathies. The asteroid camilla o supposed to the asteroid Elizabeth, so it seems between the duchess and queen was real. Chiron forms a T-square with mars/orcus and Saturn so the severity of this pattern is very strong. It could indicate he had enemies as this shows him to be ruthless.
Interestingly princess kate is sextile to prince William and trine to marks Saturn. This implies they got along very well.
The midpoint of the queens and her consort prince phillip’s asteroids is square to Pluto, which could lead to suspicions in light of the death date/natal composite of mark.
In this composite Pluto is square to orcus to the degree and prince consort phillip forms a tsquare with orcus and Pluto.
This could be interpreted as the prince consort involved with marks death.

My personal conclusion was the royal family was involved with princess diana’s death so another death to guard the royal families secrets is not out of the question to me.
Mark is square to ixion. Ixion being the primal perpetrator of familicide, killing your family members. So this aspect adds to the suspicion his death was due to family members.
Elizabet and Phillips midpoint being opposed to Camilla and prince Charles square to mark.
The date of marks death certainly shows the potential of royal and covert causes to his death. On apil 22nd 2014 a grand cross of Pluto/Uranus/Jupiter/mars was nearly exactly as all were in the 14th degree of the cardinal cross, with in arc minute of being exact. the Uranus/pluto square was less that 2 arc minute an exact square.
Charles is exactly conjunct he sun and square the sun within a degree.
And with mercury conjunct the south node, an kind of negative magical acts are possible.

marks chart is first,
his death day second
and the composite natal/death third below

rahu

Attachments

• astro_2gw_1536_mark_shand4253_5213_12125.jpg
    astro_2gw_1536_mark_shand4253_5213_12125.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 6
  • astro_2gw_1537_markshandeath_5186_23549.jpg
    astro_2gw_1537_markshandeath_5186_23549.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 7
  • astro_621gw_1536_1537_mark_shand4253_markshandeath_5259_26096.jpg
    astro_621gw_1536_1537_mark_shand4253_markshandeath_5259_26096.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 7

rahu

Banned
if the quest for the assasin is real, then i calculated a potential time for the revenge to take place.
i looked at a tetracomposite of the princess, prince william ,Di's death date and the date jan 10 2014
on jan 10 2014, the asteriod william will be conjunct pluto and the transiting sun will be conjuct the north node.

rahu

it seems that tabloids failed us
prince William did hunt down his mother’s assassins’ after all.

prince William did not kill the conspirators ............but he seems to be in line for the kingship , on queen Elizabeth's april21 birthday next year. seems Elizabeth will abdicate in favor of prince William

the tabloids are as relevant as mainstream looked at the multi of the queen ,prince William and princess kate. The tabloids have set Elizabeth’s abdication and the raising of prince William to king on her next birthday ,april 21.

This multi shows kate trine to
the near perfect conjunction to eris Elizabeth and eris and these forming a grand trine to Jupiter, with William conjunct Jupiter the king.. I tis interesting that eris is conjunct o Elizabeth, maybe this agressive feminine desire body is inspired to see more involved in just simple manners of succession. the necessary harmony and trust between the three bodes good fortune for monarchy.
With the stellium of juno-the queen , the south node and Uranus, the “karma” of abdication by the queen can be seen. These action would increase the power of the royal family and Britain immensely both socially and politically and spiritually. An inspired move buy the queen but the maps may change before her intentions are met.

rahu

Attachments

• astro_681gw_1569_1255_elizabetbday_prince1763_william_70985_27177.jpg
    astro_681gw_1569_1255_elizabetbday_prince1763_william_70985_27177.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 6

rahu

Banned
prince William was born with a new moon on the ascendant.
Jupiter (king) is at midheaven and kate is square to Jupiter.
The kate/George midpoint is exactly conjunct the sun within 1 arc second.
The the sun is opposed to lilth to 1 arc second.
William will be king, kate was his destined consort and the birth of George sealed the deal.
This all makes ne think that prince Charles will be by passed in favor of prince William
rahu

it seems the tabloids were correct.
queen Elizabeth wants to abdicate the throne to prince William ad princess kate
http://au.ibtimes.com/articles/5581...arker-bowles-divorce-duchess.htm#.U7r659Dn9_0

rahu

rahu

Banned
nce I have relied on the tabloids before, her is a thought about Netanyahu and the future king and queen nof england.
Netanyahu's likud party openly support the ideals of king david. and the ultra likudniks want to install a monarchy in Israel again,........again after almost 3000 years. Netanyahu is a likely candidate but he is not from the house of david. but if he is from the house of Benjamin, then he may have merovingian blood per chance.
prince William could technically embraced judiaism as his mother ,princess Diana wa sjewish by birth as her mother is a rothchild jew.
princess kate could claim Judaism as her mother is a non practicing Sephardic jew . so prince George could claim Judaism by birthright.

on aug 4 2014, a composite of Netanyahu's chart and the moment chart show kate and William exactly conjunct and trine to the juno/orcus conjunction with Elizabeth opposed to the Jupiter/moon/pluto stellium and square to orcus.

Wild speculation could be that Netanyahu in trying to secure a crown of Israel himself may have made some contact with the royal family to insure that England have a jewish monarchy that will support his bid for kingship in Israel.

Very off the wall for sure, but in early aug Netanyahu was demolishing gaza block by block. It may be that netanyahu is trying to make sure he has the support of the british monarchy id war crime issues are raised.

The moment/Netanyahu composite implies some hidden ,high level talks with the queen about power and succession.

rahu

Attachments

• astro_2gw_1597_benjamin_netanyahu_adb976_85445_22646.jpg
    astro_2gw_1597_benjamin_netanyahu_adb976_85445_22646.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 6
  • astro_621gw_1602_1597_israel_benjamin24138_netanyahu_adb976_77256_50114.jpg
    astro_621gw_1602_1597_israel_benjamin24138_netanyahu_adb976_77256_50114.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 6