Moving to a Jupiter conjunct IC and Saturn square MC line?

AquariusMj212

Hey guys, so I've casually brisked over the topic of Astrocartography before but only recently I decided to dive in seriously.

I've been eyeing a city to move to for years now, and it also happens to be a place where I've coincidentally kept getting amazing opportunities in career and romance normal people don't ever get just drop on my lap with little to no effort, and they all come from or originate from that same city. And it's been happening all my life like there's this unexplainable pull that country and city has on me ever since I was little, even before I understood what their culture was.
After diving in deeper, I realized that may have been my Jupiter conjunct IC in play here. But once I turned on the "all major aspects" option on astro.com I realized there was a very thin (barely comprehensible) Saturn square MC line RIGHT NEXT to my Jupiter IC line.

This made me nervous. Because I've been planning and eyeing moving there for my career for YEARS now. And I'm not about to change that. So my question here is how would those two lines play out once I make my move?
Is it gonna be challenged or bad? if it is, what can I do to counter it and make the most luck out of it?

Last edited: