More than one

Abby83

There certainly seems there could be exploratory desires in his chart as well but you have to be careful since he/you have to manage the sensitive piscean nature that he has... which could manifest a variety of ways. His internal struggle is probably trying to balance his fiery and watery natures.

So true. In his chart, mercury in pisces is me, his wife. Venus (women and how he loves) is also venus. So I see this as portraying the submissive, vulnerable side to love and sex. So that would be me. He is Jupiter in cancer, so he is sensitive to me during sex. His 5th ruler is same as mine - Neptune in sag. But as for poly type of relationships id probably look at Uranus and he trines Uranus and venus trines Uranus too, but im not sure if that's enough.

Abby83

But there's more.
There is no way that ONE man is going to be "everything" to a woman. No way.
But "marriage" vows declare we are willing to be faithful.

Jupiter in Sagi ruling the second means you have a sort of "male"attitude toward sex. And it's also a mutable sign, a dual sign. So you can believe 2 things at the same time. Have 2 points of view at the same time ("on the OTHER HAND")..... .

It's hard to be with only ONE person with a chart like yours. Which is why God gave us the ability to have children....to distract us from our intense sexuality a teensy bit.
LIN

Ahahaha lmfao re the last sentence.

Yes I have a male attitude towards sex.

Abby83

Using the degree theory, I see Uranus is in the Libra degree (19/Mate/you). You are an out of the box thinker (according to his chart), especially sexually (house of Scorpio). You are encouraging him (Jupiter) to have sex (in the 8th) and talk (Mercury) about his fantasies (Pisces) or to potential lovers (5th house). The oppositions with Mars/Sun and Pluto may pose issues.

I think you might be playing with fire here and would caution you when changing your/his lifestyle. You may be encouraging him to make yourself feel better (a completely natural line of thought) about things that you need for yourself. Jupiter is also religion and it's in the 8th house. It has been said that planets at 8 degrees can be harmful. You wouldn't want him to get immersed in a provocative/duplicitous lifestyle and then feel guilty due to his religion and act out. You're potentially crossing a line with someone's belief system and that can put you at risk. It could be a Be Careful What You Wish for kind of situation.

This is so true. So maybe I should just keep it as me communicating fantasies in the bedroom.

Abby83

Polyamory is a real thing, and I think it's quite normal. A few years ago I really looked at this concept askance, but now, not anymore. There are so many humans on this planet, one is just bound to encounter more than one of them that she feels attraction to and affection for. It just doesn't go away, not even after she's married. Just because one is married it does not mean she magically stops being attracted to other guys.

So true. It would be nice to express that love though and just enjoy it. As someone else said - just because you love someone other than your partner doesn't mean you love your partner any less.

Abby83

So we are discussing loving people but NOT actually having sexual relations with them, right?
This is very normal. Love is not like a pair of shoes that you use and then put in a closet and maybe or maybe not use again. It is a state of being.

Once you LOVE someone...really love them....that love doesn't disappear. Time or miles or even death can't destroy real love.

A lot of things in your chart point to your deep feelings....and secret loves.

And you are sort of stuck being the "aggressor" as all your planets fall in the Eastern side of your chart. And within a trine in earth signs. So....sensuous.

LIN

Sorry I think I may have confused us all about what I meant.

At first I was talking about love. But then I realised that I can make love to many as well. So initially I was thinking about two men other than my husband that I know I will always love. It wont go away even after all of these years. But I can also make physical love with many men. That is definitely shown by eros in 10th in leo sextile sun and trine Jupiter and moon.

It makes me so happy to read you say it's normal to love more than one. Cos these men say they cant love more than one woman but I think deep down inside they do. I guess that's why I got confused.

As for me being the aggressor, ive trained myself to be more receptive because I really enjoy it so much more when the man takes charge. It feels good when the guy comes up with the idea on his own.

What in my chart points to deep feelings and secret loves?

Lin

Venus Mars square Saturn, Pluto in the 12th. Need for clandestine and secret activities and feelings.
LIN

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

I have a Mars in Virgo caught between Jupiter and Saturn conjunct Lilith in an exact 1' degree on my 3d house Virgo. And Venus in 10th conjunct MC in Aries faces the feminine energies of Ceres and Eris. From what I've read in polyamory: the top 5 signs in polyamory are Aquarius, then Pisces, 3rd is Aries, Taurus and Gemini. (Whatdayaknow, I should be hanging out a lot, the problem is the Virgin trio retrograde I have seems to have prevented me from having this configuration of "messing around"). Or I would think I'm caught up in a relationship with one person, let's say with a woman with a BF or who is married herself. In my romance karma chart: My south Node conjuncts a potential lover's SN (29' Aquarius or cusp-ing 1' Pisces) or SN conjunct natal Moon (my is 20' Aquarius but conjunct my natal sun) when I'm talking to someone born in July 1989 I knew online and she seems to be really into me, we get along great and I would love to travel across my state CA (I'm in the southern half in the desert wanting to escape the heat right now to the capital Sacramento). To have a SN, moon and sun all bunched up together in a menage a trois is a sure thing to indicate I'm going to be in one poly relationship in my life that hasn't happened yet. And I don't believe I'm gonna marry that woman, it's just I'm a co-partner in name or by proxy.