moon transits

neptunian

While moon in transiting in sagittarius i feel better, im normally anxious but during moon in sag i feel cheerful more optimistic Does this happen to you too? Is this a general effect ?

neptunian

It depends entirely upon the factors illustrated by each person’s natal chart.

I'm adopted Dr. farr so my birthdate not accurate But i realised i feel joyful more relaxed when moon transits in sagittarius. So i wondered if this is an general effect or peculiar to me.

Thank you so much for your answer.

Last edited:

Osamenor

Staff member
Do you notice this when the Moon is transiting Aries or Leo too, or just Sag?

My Moon and Sun are both in fire signs (Leo sun, Sagittarius moon), and I find, if I'm really paying attention, that I get the most energized, like everything clicks, when the moon moves into a fire sign. It's especially pronounced if the sun is in a fire sign, too.

My guess is that your Moon or your Sun or both are in fire signs.

Do you have any idea at all of your birthdate? Enough to at least narrow down your sun sign? Is it a fire sign, by any chance?

neptunian

Do you notice this when the Moon is transiting Aries or Leo too, or just Sag?

My Moon and Sun are both in fire signs (Leo sun, Sagittarius moon), and I find, if I'm really paying attention, that I get the most energized, like everything clicks, when the moon moves into a fire sign. It's especially pronounced if the sun is in a fire sign, too.

My guess is that your Moon or your Sun or both are in fire signs.

Do you have any idea at all of your birthdate? Enough to at least narrow down your sun sign? Is it a fire sign, by any chance?

Dear Osamenor thank you so much for your help. It means a lot to me. Im so much interested in astrology and im not sure of my birthday.

My sun is cancer, but cant find the moon. Im very watery person. People guess me as pisces. i feel like scorpio but i do get along well with sagittarius and i feel very good when moon transits in sagittarius.

In Aries no i feel bad when moon in aries. squares my saturn maybe thats is the reason. Leo i dont know i will observe it more. neutral i think.

How can i know my moon sign ? Is there a method for this ?

Thank you so so much for your attention and helping me. It means a lot.

Osamenor

Staff member

How can i know my moon sign ? Is there a method for this ?

If you're not certain of your birthdate, there's no reliable way to know. People who know their birthdates but not their birth times can rectify their birth charts (though that's an educated guess at best), but when the window of possibility for the birth time is wider than 24 hours, rectification isn't even remotely possible. And people with known birthdates either know their moon sign for sure or have the possibilities narrowed down to two. If the window of possibility for your birthdate is wider than two or three days, there are too many possible moon signs to even narrow that down.

Do you have any possible way to find out your real birthdate? Or is that not possible with the circumstances of your adoption?

Do you know what week you were born, if not what day? If the possibility is narrowed down to a week's window, there wouldn't be more than three possibilities for your moon sign. If one of those possibilities is Sagittarius, we could make an educated guess that that's it.

But all we have to go on is guesswork, minimally educated.

Last edited:

neptunian

If you're not certain of your birthdate, there's no reliable way to know. People who know their birthdates but not their birth times can rectify their birth charts (though that's an educated guess at best), but when the window of possibility for the birth time is wider than 24 hours, rectification isn't even remotely possible. And people with known birthdates either know their moon sign for sure or have the possibilities narrowed down to two. If the window of possibility for your birthdate is wider than two or three days, there are too many possible moon signs to even narrow that down.

Do you have any possible way to find out your real birthdate? Or is that not possible with the circumstances of your adoption?

Do you know what week you were born, if not what day? If the possibility is narrowed down to a week's window, there wouldn't be more than three possibilities for your moon sign. If one of those possibilities is Sagittarius, we could make an educated guess that that's it.

But all we have to go on is guesswork, minimally educated.

Doesnt seem possible. My adoptive parents dont tell, they are so secretive. My grandma told this much. I think they dont know exactly too.

Thank you so much for your help. I'm grateful.

Can big moon transits help ? :unsure: I dont know what to focus on im focusing on many things i cant arrive at a conclusion. I had physical injuries when malefic planets transits in late cancer. Physical injuries first house ?

I have a very problematic relationship with my father He is like an enemy. Can my sun in 12 ? Sorry if im asking a lot dear Osemanor Thank you so much for helping me.

Osamenor

Staff member
Can big moon transits help ? :unsure: I dont know what to focus on im focusing on many things i cant arrive at a conclusion. I had physical injuries when malefic planets transits in late cancer. Physical injuries first house ?
Injuries can relate to any part of the chart. It doesn't have to be the first house.

Those transits in Cancer may have been hitting something in your chart. Depending on how much you have your birthdate narrowed down, you might or might not have any idea what. Do you know where all your planets are, or just the outers?

If you have your planets narrowed down fairly certainly and those transits were not conjunct, square, or in opposition to any of them, they may have been hitting one of your angles.

But Moon does not make big transits. Its transits pass within a day. For longer lasting Moon influence, you would have to look to your progressed Moon. But if you don't know where your natal Moon is, you can't know where your progressed Moon is. And you can't know when your natal Moon is being transited. Sure, you could guess that it's being transited when something big happens, but that could just as easily be a transit to one of your angles, or to a natal planet if you don't know exactly where all your planets are.

I have a very problematic relationship with my father He is like an enemy. Can my sun in 12 ? Sorry if im asking a lot dear Osemanor Thank you so much for helping me.

A problematic relationship with your father isn't proof that your Sun is in the twelfth house. It could be, but it could just as easily not be. There are plenty of other placements that could indicate a problematic relationship with the father, and people who unquestionably have twelfth house Suns do not always have problematic relationships with their fathers.

neptunian

Injuries can relate to any part of the chart. It doesn't have to be the first house.

Those transits in Cancer may have been hitting something in your chart. Depending on how much you have your birthdate narrowed down, you might or might not have any idea what. Do you know where all your planets are, or just the outers?

If you have your planets narrowed down fairly certainly and those transits were not conjunct, square, or in opposition to any of them, they may have been hitting one of your angles.

But Moon does not make big transits. Its transits pass within a day. For longer lasting Moon influence, you would have to look to your progressed Moon. But if you don't know where your natal Moon is, you can't know where your progressed Moon is. And you can't know when your natal Moon is being transited. Sure, you could guess that it's being transited when something big happens, but that could just as easily be a transit to one of your angles, or to a natal planet if you don't know exactly where all your planets are.

A problematic relationship with your father isn't proof that your Sun is in the twelfth house. It could be, but it could just as easily not be. There are plenty of other placements that could indicate a problematic relationship with the father, and people who unquestionably have twelfth house Suns do not always have problematic relationships with their fathers.

Yes Osamenor you are right. Without an exact information, all is guesses. but i am very passionate about astrology.

Yes i am sure of outers and node. and my jupiter is gemini. The others change within the month.

For example; you help me, maybe your jupiter conjuncts or makes good aspect to me.

Im focusing on transits, synastry with other people; but difficult to reach a conclusion as you said.

I have to decide between gemini mercury and cancer mercury, but i cant. both fits. im very emotional but not subjective. Very difficult to be sure without a proof.

Im so much grateful for your help. I hope to be able to find one day. :)

Thank you so much. <3

Osamenor

Staff member
For example; you help me, maybe your jupiter conjuncts or makes good aspect to me.

My Jupiter is at 24 Aries, for what it's worth.

But really, anyone can help anyone, with or without nice Jupiter aspects between their charts.

I find that when I do astrology for people, whether it's picking out their question here on the board or they come to me as a client or they write in to my blog, there's always some resonance between our birth charts. What that resonance is, is different every time. Sometimes that includes Jupiter contacts. But not always.

neptunian

My Jupiter is at 24 Aries, for what it's worth.

But really, anyone can help anyone, with or without nice Jupiter aspects between their charts.

I find that when I do astrology for people, whether it's picking out their question here on the board or they come to me as a client or they write in to my blog, there's always some resonance between our birth charts. What that resonance is, is different every time. Sometimes that includes Jupiter contacts. But not always.

Hi, dear Osamenor

Your jupiter sextiles my north node. :)

Thank you for sharing. Im so curious. :) when i meet people, i am being curious about their charts.

Yes, you are right not always jupiter aspects. You are such a helpful person. Thank you so much. <3

Last edited:

neptunian

Then if your north node is in Gemini, it sextiles my sun. If it's in Aquarius, my sun is on your south node.

Another connection! :smile:

My north is aquarius. :) Then your sun is on my south node. I wonder your chart right now dear Osamenor :) What sign is your north node ?
I also get moon energy from you.

Thank you for sharing. :smile:

neptunian

My uranus conjuncts your ascendant. Also my saturn and neptune too. Your jupiter sextiles my north node. and if i have gemini mercury, your jupiter sextiles to my mercury. Your uranus trines my jupiter.

My personal planets i cant be sure unfortunately.

I feel a moon connection :) but my birth data is not enough to compare more.

Thank you so so much for your help to me dear Osamenor. :love: