Moon signs and physical appearance

cocoloco

What is the differences that you guys see between a Pisces moon and Aquarius? I am Pisces in tropical and sidereal in Aquarius. I am a registered nurse and I deal with patients who are dying of cancer and other ailments routinely. I have easily built a wall to blockade most emotions and kept it at work. However, when i am at work i feel very much compassion and empathy towards my patients. It is when they crashes and code and i felt like i could do more that i start to stress and lose sleep over work. The stresses usually last a few days then I am normal again. Is that Pisces or Aquarius? As for appearance I have no idea if my moon has to do with anything.

dr. farr

Both: the sensitive, being affected by stress part = Pisces, also the compassion; the empathy but yet detached quality, and the quick bounce-back capacity, is Aquarius.

cocoloco

Both: the sensitive, being affected by stress part = Pisces, also the compassion; the empathy but yet detached quality, and the quick bounce-back capacity, is Aquarius.

Interesting. That makes a lot of sense. My bf is a lot more sensitive than me. He has Cancer moon in tropical and Gemini moon in sidereal. He is also a lot more affectionate than me. He is predominantly Gemini in sidereal and Cancer in tropical.

dr. farr

I am a tropicalist as far as the chart matrix of signs is concerned, however since I give great importance to the stars (a nickname of mine being "Fixed Star Farr") I do consider that the sidereal constellations do have a significant modifying influence upon planets, cusps, Lots, etc, found in them (also the Mansions of the Moon, which are starry regions, called "nakshatras" in Vedic astrology) I think we have both signs (fixed areas of the circle of the sky) AND sidereal zodiacal (and other) constellations and that both factors need to be considered, to arrive at a better delineative and/or predictive result...

chei star

You mother I think was bit cold and structured discipline not the typical mother

This is untrue. My mother is a double Taurus with Cancer rising and very loving and nurturing towards both me and my sister. Good attempt at the psychoanalysis though ;)

persephone5

I don't know about moon signs affecting your physical appearance, but...

My rising sign is Aries. I look like a very typical Aries rising when you first look at me. I'm average height, well-built, pale but reddish skin, thick, reddish, wavy hair, a long face (and an annoyingly long forehead) and that typical downward turn of the mouth.

I have blue eyes which for some reason appear to be quite dark eyes when you're not up really close... Scorpio Sun or Capricorn moon maybe??

I'm the same sun/moon combo and have the same phenomena with eyecolor, only mine are green. For the longest time I thought my eyes were dark, until one day I actually looked closely at them and realized they are quite light. It is just the outer ring that is dark and gives a dark appearance.

chei star

I'm the same sun/moon combo and have the same phenomena with eyecolor, only mine are green. For the longest time I thought my eyes were dark, until one day I actually looked closely at them and realized they are quite light. It is just the outer ring that is dark and gives a dark appearance.

Same here!! I had so many people say 'Oh you have lovely deep blue eyes' and I was like no I don't, they're hardly blue... But when the right light catches them they are actually very bright!

JUPITERASC

I am a tropicalist as far as the chart matrix of signs is concerned, however since I give great importance to the stars (a nickname of mine being "Fixed Star Farr") I do consider that the sidereal constellations do have a significant modifying influence upon planets, cusps, Lots, etc, found in them (also the Mansions of the Moon, which are starry regions, called "nakshatras" in Vedic astrology) I think we have both signs (fixed areas of the circle of the sky) AND sidereal zodiacal (and other) constellations and that both factors need to be considered, to arrive at a better delineative and/or predictive result...
So dr. farr one would then create two natal charts, one sidereal and one tropical and base an analysis on those two charts as well as on Vedic nakshatras :smile:

cocoloco

I believe you are on to something. My nakshatra is sabithisha. My 6th house, house of Virgo has my sun, and mercury conjunct Venus in it. I had always know I will be in the health field and that makes sense to have a dominant house that belongs to health. In tropical I have sun, and mercury conjunct Venus in the fifth. That did not make sense to me, until someone told me it is the house of children; hence, why I want to deliver babies. I had been studying both charts this last week and see that it fit together nicely for the most part .

cocoloco

So dr. farr one would then create two natal charts, one sidereal and one tropical and base an analysis on those two charts as well as on Vedic nakshatras :smile:

That is what I did, and now it makes sense to me. When I was looking at my tropical chart only, I did not felt that it was very accurate in describing me. When I looked at sidereal also it made more sense.www.indastro.com, give you a free chart, planetary positions and descriptions.

melosine

Can someone please explain to me why I have a square jawline for a woman. Is it because I have a Taurus sun or Capricorn Rising? I don't know any Taurus with square, broad faces. My face is really broad and I am confused because no one in my family has that feature, not even my dad. My mom and dad have narrow features. They are both very good looking. My dad is an Aquarius and My mom is a Libra. (I wont be able to find their risings.) Oh I also have a Cancer Moon. People tell me I have a fat, chubby face and gain weight in my face. So maybe my cheeks are from that water sign.

fullmoonlibra

Ok I have body types of both genders... plus eyes and face shapes and eyebrows and boy shapes both gender attach

tumblr_m29i4xIfbY1qzvsqto1_400.jpg

body-shapes.jpg

women_face_shape.jpg

thanks for these pictures :smile:

chris10

Is it hard being scorpio? do you hurt when people think that you are arrogant and trying to hurt everybody while from inside you are just trying to survive and wounded deep inside ? I have met some Scorpio people like that who has been hurt and they seems to not let themselves be vulnerable
It is hard being a scorpio moon. Imagine also having pluto conjuct ascendant
A scorpio moon will reveal themselves only to those they trust.
If their trust is betrayed they cut people off like they never existed.
A scorpio moon will never forgive if the other has hurt them intentionally.

I can be a little more forgiving than that since I realise that the maturity level of people varies and
I think my cancer sun trining that scorpio moon and a few other
sextiles and trines in the chart soften me up a little
... thank Heavens :lol:

Concerning looks ... I think I'm blessed :smile: I'm kidding ... or maybe not :lol:
venus in leo - vanity - in an exact trine to mars in aries - bluntness and honesty :lol:
OK, OK ... seriously now, I think one might say I look like a scorpio, libra combination, intense eyes, full lips, dimples, sometimes dreamy, sometimes intense vibes etc, probably because of my moon in scorpio and pluto in libra conjuct ascendant.
It seems I gain weight easily compared to other people, Cancer sun,
but I have had that under control - virgo - my whole life since I hate myself even when I gain 2-3 lbs.
Another scorpio, pluto/ascendant trait is that I am very determined in the things I do, if I say I won't eat, I don't eat. If my mind orders my body do get off my _ _ _ and start working out I just do it, if I have work to do, I finish it first and then "go out and play" Of course my venus trine neptune, venus oppos jupiter, moon square jupiter make me self indulgent and lazy at times but at the end of the day it is scorpio and pluto/ascendant determination that win :lol:

I cee

I have a cleft chin, too.:joyful: Taurus moons..it just occurred to me that Greta Garbo was a Taurus Moon, as well, and she wasn't square-jawed or full-lipped..hmmm. But she did give off a pretty "Taurean" vibe, if you ask me..."I vont to be alone"

I believe she had a cleft chin, though: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZrEcI-ULbQ

Thats interesting! I am a taurus moon, no dimp in chin but did have and a little now, a widows peak when young.
Anyhoo, looked at some celebs with cleft chins. No taurus moons but Kirk Douglas and John Travolta do have their Asc ruler in the second and Ewan Mcgregor has an libra asc and Ben Afflick has venus conj his Asc, so perhaps its venus both libra and taurus and them dimps.
I do however have a dimple in cheek.

I cee

......also Jude Law has his moon in libra and also ruler of Asc in 2nd
:happy:

Also Viggo Mortesen has an conj sun/venus in libra

Jean Harlow has an libra Asc ruler venus conj decendant, libras domain!

Last edited:

I cee

Omg...Cary Grant late libra asc, ruler in 2nd and so taurusfilling up most of 7th house
....ok, obsessed with dimpled chins now!! Lol

05a44f4bed4ca834318eeb33de475418.jpg

......a fine example!

Last edited:

LeoCassandra

Thats interesting! I am a taurus moon, no dimp in chin but did have and a little now, a widows peak when young.
Anyhoo, looked at some celebs with cleft chins. No taurus moons but Kirk Douglas and John Travolta do have their Asc ruler in the second and Ewan Mcgregor has an libra asc and Ben Afflick has venus conj his Asc, so perhaps its venus both libra and taurus and them dimps.
I do however have a dimple in cheek.
Thank you for explaining it to me:*:* It always made me wonder from where that lovely chin of John Travolta comes. I taught it was Uranus rising(?) and Sun conjunct Venus... Ahh young John Travolta/Tony Manero era:love::tongue: What about Michael Douglas he is ultra Libra but he has no Taurus only Moon in 2nd house.
What else i've noticed: not Capricorn Moons but Gemini Moons have one of the best cheekbones structure. I think killer cheekbones belongs to Solar Capricorns. Leo Moons are looking more Leonian than Leo Suns.

Anahath

Is it hard being scorpio? do you hurt when people think that you are arrogant and trying to hurt everybody while from inside you are just trying to survive and wounded deep inside ? I have met some Scorpio people like that who has been hurt and they seems to not let themselves be vulnerable
Story of my life!People think I'm so arrogant and full of myself but most of the time I'm just trying to cope with my emotions.