Moon Progressions

Sebastien Cheritte

Some time ago i posted my experiences with the moons cycle through the zodiac, how it made me feel, perhaps i was ultra sensitive at the time, but i realise i must be ultra sensitive - period.

Now i follow these progressions from-time-to-time, particularly the moon, since its the fastest, but i have come to a very astounding epiphany.

That every single entrance from one sign to another has actually introduced me - physically - to that animal.
They've all been animals so far, consciously, i remember my moons exit from pisces and what sort of changes had occurred, (in fact, if you read my signature note, that is 100% what i mean, that was how i felt at the shift from pisces to aries), all of a sudden i was in farm land, out on the green hills mixing with the ground level. of course i had tons of other things going on at the time, but sure as heck, i remember that it was actually the first time i had been surrounded by so many animals - all sheep.
I learnt plenty about them, while i worked in the area.

But now, having my moon on the final degrees of aries, something strange happens, besides my gnawing ability to refrain from spending, i land up on holiday, and as true as daybreak, there is a bull in my back yard. a full grown angus Bull, seriously, mate. are you people getting this.

So now, its caused me to take a look at this again, so i look back to when i had moved to Greece a few years back, what had happened around the time that i started keeping fish (which wasn't a long lasting hobby by the way) - YES, Luna had just entered Pisces.

truly amazing

It does indeed make me wonder what happens when moon moves into Gemini, Cancer, Leo etc...

ANyway, i thought i'd share that with you.. gnight :sleeping:

byjove

Account Closed
When your prog moon moves into gemini- you may find yourself serrounded by twin girls!....be careful, 2 1/2 years later when your prog. moon hits Cancer when there will be a mother around, maybe one or both of the twins if you get my drift!..l:smile:

LOL I like that one, nicely done!

Yes, Sebastian, let us know how that works out! By the way, how long have you noticed this has been happening?

Sebastien Cheritte

LOL I like that one, nicely done!

Yes, Sebastian, let us know how that works out! By the way, how long have you noticed this has been happening?

Well, it's just been as far back as I can remember with the fish, then came the lambs, then the massive Angus Bull I petted while I was on holiday. All situations happened around moons journey from 29-0.