Moon-Mars square in a synastry chart

Marcoilrosso

Between a man and one of his potential life promoters (this one is more adult than him). They are two men. The moon is of the young man, mars is of the adult.
There is as well mutual Sun-Jupiter conjunction.
Matter here is: how do you think Moon-Mars will play in the future evenience? May the Moon person feel upset by the other?

sadge

Between a man and one of his potential life promoters (this one is more adult than him). They are two men. The moon is of the young man, mars is of the adult.
There is as well mutual Sun-Jupiter conjunction.
Matter here is: how do you think Moon-Mars will play in the future evenience? May the Moon person feel upset by the other?

If you're talking about a romp buddy, then go for it. Romp away and have fun. But if you're talking about a long-term relationship, then no. I wouldn't recommend it. (Especially if it's really tight in orb.)

I typically wouldn't jump to conclusions based on single aspect because often synastry needs something "bad" or a little "challenge" to hold the two together. For ex, challenging aspects from Saturn to sun or mars is overwhelming common in long-term marriages. It's a psychological thing. And moon/mars produces sexual heat. Initially, for the square.

But.....we're talking the moon. That baby runs on autopilot.

I think the moon is everything in long-term synastry (unless you're a cold hearted gold digger or sugah daddy., etc and it doesn't matter). You can't control your moon the way you can harness and direct your sun in a conscious way. The moon is who you are without even trying, and moon discord in relationships end up just being dissatisfying on a soul level. Or cutting really deep in a frustrating way. For ex, a marriage with great synastry all over the place, but moon square moon.....you just won't ever hit that spot of soul recognition with one another. And that's where you need/want to be touched in intimacy. For everyone. The moon is so sensitive that even wider orbs matter.

So romp buddy? Friends with benefits? Sure. Go for it and see for yourselves. But long-term love??? If that moon was my friend, I'd advise to keep looking. Because who wants to be hit like that.