Moon in the 6th & Health

R4VEN

This is a natal placement which in some ways has dogged my life, and through my grandson - aged 5 years, and also with Moon in 6th - I am seeing how it can play out in people's lives.

Now, I am aware that the sign of the Moon is significant. For instance, my Moon is in Cancer, and so I am an emotional sponge, and in early childhood simply sucked up the emotions my mother was suppressing, and I acted this out through regular illness. Aspects to Moon also play a role, but I do not want to get too bogged down in the detail.

My regular childhood illness was tonsillitis - my mother had no say, no power to make significant choices in her life, so I took this on, and my body wrote the script. My siblings tell me that I got sick around every 3 months during early and middle childhood.

My grandson has had regular upper respiratory illnesses, and for the past 6 or so months his nose has been almost permanently blocked. He has Moon in Sag in the 6th - fortunately it's in Sag, so he is still sunny and (mostly) happy, but of late he is beginning to seem quite depleted. I believe that his regular illness is due to his mother having little control over the details of her life, as her own mother rules what she does, and with whom. She does not feel able to tell her mother how she feels, and the grandmother uses the promise of money to control her daughter. Energetically this must be affecting my grandson, who is normally an energetic, very active and sunny-natured child.

I have seen the connection to mother through health and body quite regularly in people with this placement.

Any other stories out there?

(I thought of putting this in the Medical forum as a question, but I don't want this to be just about my family.)

I have cancer ruling my 6th, moon aries 3rd conj 4th cusp. I have found it more pertinent for work environment/co workers. Simply cannot function in bitchy, backstabbing environment or do my work efficiently. Do you find a tendency to nurture or mother co workers?

Regading your/grandson's health, have you tried giving echinea drops into fluids to health boost the immune system?

R4VEN

I have cancer ruling my 6th, moon aries 3rd conj 4th cusp. I have found it more pertinent for work environment/co workers. Simply cannot function in bitchy, backstabbing environment or do my work efficiently. Do you find a tendency to nurture or mother co workers?

Regading your/grandson's health, have you tried giving echinea drops into fluids to health boost the immune system?
No, I don't nurture co-workers, but I used to `mother' my female students, especially those with either no mothers, or busy and distracted mothers..

As for my g/son's health, I intend giving him echinacea drops when he visits this week.

Last edited: