Moon in Scorpio

Julijana

I have found one of the most disturbing and unpredictible minds with moon in scorpio. Those people tend to have a riddle about themselves wich themselves cannot solve. If anyone can give life examples of people with this moon and how it affect their lives?
Thank you.

conspiracy theorist

My Dad. One of the most honest and no-bullsh'it persons that many have come across.

5 Other people in my family have Scorpio Moons and I haven't seen where they have a particularly disturbing or unpredictable mind.

The thing they all have in common is that they don't complain about the hardness of life. Resilience, in a word.

My sister has moon in Scorpio, and whilst I can only but admire her ruthlessness and resilience, it has caused me endless amounts of hurt when I am picked up and then discarded, and have been too late in realizing that I was being used (my sag moon just didn't see it coming.)

My sag moon also isn't prone to jealousy, and in particular, I have learnt not to be jealous of women, because I have learnt the harsh way what jealousy feels like to be on the receiving end of.

My sister was favoured after the death of our mum, but it doesn't matter really how much more my sister has, jealousy is an inherent part of her nature. She wanted to be the only sister that was seen and heard, and that included putting barriers in the way of me having relationships with my dad and gran.

But she is also incredibly smart, even though her choices have been spiritually damaging to herself and me. She 'sees' things that most people cannot, and this allows her to manipulate people, as she sees into their desires and therefore tells them what they need or want to hear, to get them on her side.

It's all very intense, and I've decided that my particular brand of personality (idealistic sag moon and Venus Pisces) should stay far clear from people with ulterior motives.

Last edited:

Bunraku

I like their loyalty and the emotional depth they provide. If they're with you, then they're with you 100%. It's one of the few moon signs I can get along with.

Maybe the unpredictability are the issues that you come across the sign of Scorpio in general. They are normal people like you and me.

Bambi95

Account Closed
My mom has her Moon in Scorpio. She's very giving to the point of self sacrifice but also strong enough as to carry lots of emotional weight. Her main issue is showing emotion as when she does it tends to come out....strongly. My mom is anything but mysterious however. Very blunt, straight to the point with little time for bull poo. Never unpredictable though.

I think a disturbing mind would come from 12th house planets. Possibly having Saturn or Mars there. Even then, disturbing in this context is subjective. What do you mean by disturbing, Julijana?

Last edited:

sibylline

I have found one of the most disturbing and unpredictible minds with moon in scorpio. Those people tend to have a riddle about themselves wich themselves cannot solve. If anyone can give life examples of people with this moon and how it affect their lives?
Thank you.

Hmmm, the Aries Moon is far more unpredictable and disturbing. :whistling:

And it just depends on the particular chart and background. I've known Scorpio Moons and they run the gamut. If someone is disturbing you should probably check for other indicators. Sometimes a water emphasis in the chart can push the the Scorpio Moon to emotional imbalance, Mars can lead to a more brutal, self-serving mindset. Still, you have to weight the chart with the background and life experiences.

sibylline

My sister has moon in Scorpio, and whilst I can only but admire her ruthlessness and resilience, it has caused me endless amounts of hurt when I am picked up and then discarded, and have been too late in realizing that I was being used (my sag moon just didn't see it coming.)

It's all very intense, and I've decided that my particular brand of personality (idealistic sag moon and Venus Pisces) should stay far clear from people with ulterior motives.

I have those two placements and I don't like people with ulterior motives either, but it's doubtful that I wouldn't see them coming. Not at this stage in life. Where's your 8th house Sun BS'oscope or has it been my Mercury exact square Pluto this whole time handling manipulative people? I really didn't think so.

I have those two placements and I don't like people with ulterior motives either, but it's doubtful that I wouldn't see them coming. Not at this stage in life. Where's your 8th house Sun BS'oscope or has it been my Mercury exact square Pluto this whole time handling manipulative people? I really didn't think so.

No the realizing my sister had ulterior motives happened about 4/5 years ago. But when my gran died 2 years ago, I was forced by circumstances to stay in the same house as her and, outwith my control, I found myself becoming the victim of her manipulative behaviour once again. Being in a situation I thought I had grown away from was excruciatingly painful.

4/5 years ago I was 24 as well, and you would think I would have realized before that as well. And I had, but I think you can delude yourself at any age that something is better than what it is because you want or need it so much. I expect I will delude myself in the future again. But my sister and me are finished forever.

Last edited:

anjelik

My Gemini Moon cannot relate to Scorpio Moon folks. They give off this suffocating aura to me and it makes me want to run and hide. I don't know why that is, but Moon and Venus in Scorpio has always made me feel claustrophobic. When I was single I could always tell if a man had a Scorpio Moon or Venus (was never quite sure which it was until I did some investigating) but they always made me feel creeped out. I love other Scorpio placements though - like Mars.

Snakechammah

I am Scorpio Moon. Vengeful and calculating.. haha... but on the good side, loyal and passionate.

Hey it's Scorpio... just add that to Emotions as the Moon... :whistling:

Julijana

My mom has her Moon in Scorpio. She's very giving to the point of self sacrifice but also strong enough as to carry lots of emotional weight. Her main issue is showing emotion as when she does it tends to come out....strongly. My mom is anything but mysterious however. Very blunt, straight to the point with little time for bull poo. Never unpredictable though.

I think a disturbing mind would come from 12th house planets. Possibly having Saturn or Mars there. Even then, disturbing in this context is subjective. What do you mean by disturbing, Julijana?
It's from my own observation. Few friends i have with this moon and they are very secretive about themselves

I think with Scorpio placements in particular, you're going to get the entire spectrum of 'they are the most wonderful people' to 'I run out of the room when I see them' depending on how 'healthy' or 'happy' the Scorpio person is, or on whether you are 'in' with them or not. Even narcissistic parents see their children as extensions of themselves and can seem wonderful parents.

My sister has issues from her childhood so her emotions are unhealthy and therefore damaging to herself and those around her she deems as not useful or a threat. Whereas someone with a healthy mind, won't have that same same intensity of issues, but may still have a reputation of being someone you don't 'pull the wool over their eyes.'

'When she is good she is good but when she is bad she is horrid' type scenario.

Last edited:

sibylline

No the realizing my sister had ulterior motives happened about 4/5 years ago. But when my gran died 2 years ago, I was forced by circumstances to stay in the same house as her and, outwith my control, I found myself becoming the victim of her manipulative behaviour once again. Being in a situation I thought I had grown away from was excruciatingly painful.

4/5 years ago I was 24 as well, and you would think I would have realized before that as well. And I had, but I think you can delude yourself at any age that something is better than what it is because you want or need it so much. I expect I will delude myself in the future again. But my sister and me are finished forever.

I understand and the 8th house Sun can be very accepting and idealistic in its own way towards people they're bonded to, even when the relationship has always been difficult. It's good that you at least gave her a chance.

My Gemini Moon cannot relate to Scorpio Moon folks. They give off this suffocating aura to me and it makes me want to run and hide. I don't know why that is, but Moon and Venus in Scorpio has always made me feel claustrophobic. When I was single I could always tell if a man had a Scorpio Moon or Venus (was never quite sure which it was until I did some investigating) but they always made me feel creeped out. I love other Scorpio placements though - like Mars.

Yes, I've heard the word "suffocating" applied to those Scorpio placements. Just shows there is someone for everyone because I don't feel claustrophobic around them at all.

And if your Gemini Moon feels that way, just imagine how someone with a Gemini Sun/Scorpio Moon feels. It's an interesting match-up. :happy:

Gemini sun Scorpio moon is my sister...personally I find it a lethal concoction. That ole Gemini thing of being socially acceptable and two-faced perfectly camouflages the ulterior motives...also with Gemini sun the '2' masks they wear, the one they show is the Gemini popular one, and the 2nd mask they have, they real them, is hidden by the Scorpio moon...

Bunraku

Guessing is fun, but unreliable. :smile: What we need are:

4LKs0LO.png

theV

I like their loyalty and the emotional depth they provide. If they're with you, then they're with you 100%. It's one of the few moon signs I can get along with.

Maybe the unpredictability are the issues that you come across the sign of Scorpio in general. They are normal people like you and me.

I agree with Bun! they are the most loyal moon out there. They are there for you till the end. However, they are jealous and intense sometimes.
I know a lot of scorpio moon in my life I get along pretty good with them.

chris10

My sag moon also isn't prone to jealousy, and in particular, I have learnt not to be jealous of women, because I have learnt the harsh way what jealousy feels like to be on the receiving end of.

My sister was favoured after the death of our mum, but it doesn't matter really how much more my sister has, jealousy is an inherent part of her nature. She wanted to be the only sister that was seen and heard, and that included putting barriers in the way of me having relationships with my dad and gran.
I don't think what you just described has to do with scorpio moon. When my father passed, I gave my half siblings and step mother the part of the inheritance that belonged to me.

I am close to my mother and half brother (my mother's and step father's son). My mother is a very just woman. When she married my stepfather she made it clear to him that her property and assets will be split 50-50 between me and their offspring. Mind you, I accepted to receive less than 25% as I was doing quite well on my own and didn't feel I needed more.

But she is also incredibly smart, even though her choices have been spiritually damaging to herself and me. She 'sees' things that most people cannot, and this allows her to manipulate people, as she sees into their desires and therefore tells them what they need or want to hear, to get them on her side.

I would describe it more like I ''see through'' people. The only times I have not benefited from that was when I was younger and didn't trust this ability.

I don't think what you just described has to do with scorpio moon. When my father passed, I gave my half siblings and step mother the part of the inheritance that belonged to me.

I am close to my mother and half brother (my mother's and step father's son). My mother is a very just woman. When she married my stepfather she made it clear to him that her property and assets will be split 50-50 between me and their offspring. Mind you, I accepted to receive less than 25% as I was doing quite well on my own and didn't feel I needed more.

I would describe it more like I ''see through'' people. The only times I have not benefited from that was when I was younger and didn't trust this ability.

I'm going to have to disagree, it's very Scorpionic of her. Like I said, with Scorpio you will get either really loyal or really disloyal people. I unfortunately got the disloyal one.

chris10

I agree with Bun! they are the most loyal moon out there. They are there for you till the end. However, they are jealous and intense sometimes.
I will have to agree with you. However, they remove and ''delete''toxic people from their lives or people who have crossed them.

I know a lot of scorpio moon in my life I get along pretty good with them.

Abby83

I've got 4 ppl off the top of my head and they all had the following qualities.

Extreme jealousy. Manipulation. Trying to get away with whatever it is they desire. Intense eyes like they could kill you or F you. So yeah, I would agree, disturbing. Lots of mind games.