Moon in Aries in 12th house?

star2858

Re: Moon in Aries

everythinglibra said:
Everything is very intense for me emotionally and I'd love to learn how to balance this opposition. Sun in Libra in the 10th, moon in Aries in the 4th. Are my discordant emotions affecting my chances for success? I'd like to feel stable emotionally, yet somehow feel I am doomed to another fate... :( Any feedback or advice is greatly appreciated!

Hi i have the Moon in Aries in the 12th HOUSE...so imagine how that is. I hear the the Moon in a fiery sign doesn't go well, especially emotionally. Like yourself, i do feel like i'm fighting my emotions in some way, either to bring them out or to keep them inside. My teacher once told me that i don't handle failure and rejection very well, criticism too. This is how i have it. Emotional stability is hard to come by for me as well and the Virgo Sun in me is striving for perfection when it is not possible, and the Moon shows i can't handle the disappoints that follow.

I have Sun in Virgo in the 5th. It is inconjunct my moon...that probably relates to my bad work/life balance.

I have posted my chart if anyone wants to elaborate.

[person posted a chart request in middle of someon else's post so move to new post - Moderator]

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_01_kkkk_hp_47239_15071.gif
    astro_w2gw_01_kkkk_hp_47239_15071.gif
    28 KB · Views: 26
Last edited by a moderator:

archergirl

I think the square between your Mars/Sun conjunction and Saturn is probably the culprit for not taking criticism well.

Hybrid_soul

i have the moon in aries too but in my 9th house of travel and religion. man did I really feel that new moon abrasiveness. You know that combo u have produces some degree of conflict in your nature because of vast differences between these signs. The common qualities are hardness and a true strength of purpose. Real emotions are not likely to be common to your nature. The variance of these to signs suggests a personality that is high-spirited, combative, and critical. Sociability is not second nature to you, and you seem to hold on to friends and lovers in spite of, not because of, the way you project yourself. You are demanding and exacting; always such a perfectionist. You have much less self-confidence than most perceive. You express yourself in a dynamic and executive way that makes you a strong, but probably not always the most popular manager. Mentally, you are both thoughtful and accurate, having piercing insights into people and situations. Being not at all disinclined to voice your dissatisfaction with others, many will view you as an exceptionally demanding leader. You may have difficulty seeing yourself objectively as a sense of detachment and the lack of emotional involvement retards self appraisal. You may express emotions when you feel this would serve your purpose, but sentimentality and gushy emotions are viewed by you as character weaknesses to be avoided. You are repelled by others that openly demonstrate such traits.

But with me what really kills my personality is the venus squaring ascendant aspect in my chart.

Sun Quincunx (Inconjunct) Moon

Your perceptions of others and of life circumstances alter as you get older. As others misunderstand your intentions and you misjudge others' motivations, natural corrections occur for you. It is through concentrating on the core values of communication in relationships that you make major adjustments between your ego drives and your emotional needs. This becomes a critical mechanism for personal growth and development.
http://cafeastrology.com/natal/quincunxinterpretations.html

I don't think the main culprit is above aspect. The Sun square Saturn, Sun square Uranus, plus Satur conj Uranus albeit wide orb 7th house. The house of relating on one to one basis. Although Saturn is conj 8th house cusp..
http://cafeastrology.com/natal/planetsaspectsastrology.html

You have calculated your chart using the default on astro.com of placidus and I use Equal House system and am a modern astrologer. Lots of people that come into Astrology get their free charts calculated at www.astro.com and the default ‘house system’ used is Placidus and think that’s just the norm and all that there is……..BUT that is just the tip of the iceberg. You can change the default on astro.com in Extended Chart selection to Equal house and a few more.

Throughout the forums but mainly in natal astrology there are two main branches Placidus (unequal size houses) v Equal House (whereby each house is same size) but lots more……. For more information on these go here.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_(astrology)#Description

So, your moon and n node are in 11th house of Aquarius and the moon is where you seek nurturance and are restless, plus also the square to Neptune suggests emotional disillusionment, then Neptune also has challenging square to Mercury (how you think and communicate) which causes confusion. There's many a slip between cup and lip. What you want to say sometimes comes out completely differently or you misinterpret what people are saying to you or you can innocently or deliberately do injustice to the truth..
http://cafeastrology.com/natal/mercuryneptuneaspects.html

Sun conj Mars alone suggests 'wilfulness' and venus+ mercury in 5th house Equal house. Your chart lacks element of water, but compensates by having a few planets in 'water houses' Your chart has lot in fire and earth (like myself) so a 'practical doer' then...

Venus square uranus typical divorce aspect, plus venus square saturn.
http://cafeastrology.com/natal/venussaturnaspects.html

My way of helping newbies is for them to do more research and learning rather than just ‘drop the answer in your lap’ and not necessarily to provide professional readings and forecast future events.
Having a Sagittarius MC is the sign of the teacher and I do indeed teach astrology. This forum is a wonderful community of all mixed levels. So instead of dropping the answer in your lap I may provide links and dangle carrots in the hope that if you are sincerely interested enough you will do the research and enlighten yourself….

Have you read the 'welcome sticky' at the top of this forum? It has some great explanations, links etc and also has links to forum rules & regs...

Your Sun in the 5th house says that you have to do your own thing. You have been born with a talent that must be given expression. Your Moon in the 12th house just says that you are not quite in touch with your emotions and feel more comfortable in the background on an emotional level but your Sun in the 6th wants recognition for the work you do. You are still quite young and will find a way to adapt these two seemingly contradictory aspects of your nature. The Ten Minute Astrologer

star2858 said:
Hi i have the Moon in Aries in the 12th HOUSE...so imagine how that is. I hear the the Moon in a fiery sign doesn't go well, especially emotionally. Like yourself, i do feel like i'm fighting my emotions in some way, either to bring them out or to keep them inside. My teacher once told me that i don't handle failure and rejection very well, criticism too. This is how i have it. Emotional stability is hard to come by for me as well and the Virgo Sun in me is striving for perfection when it is not possible, and the Moon shows i can't handle the disappoints that follow.

I have Sun in Virgo in the 5th. It is inconjunct my moon...that probably relates to my bad work/life balance.

I have posted my chart if anyone wants to elaborate.

[person posted a chart request in middle of someon else's post so move to new post - Moderator]