Moon conjunct Pluto - does anybody else have this?

I have Moon closely conjunct Pluto in Libra in 5th house (I use Placidus although I know it's not the only option - many other systems place Jupiter in 2nd house and Saturn in 3rd house of my chart, which doesn't work for me at all). This conjunction also squares my natal Sun in Cancer in 1st.

The most difficult lesson this aspect has taught me is "You can't make anyone love you. If they don't, there's nothing you can do about it. Exerting any pressure can work quite the opposite way - they will despise you and see you as an obsessed freak". It took me a couple of years to acknowledge this. And yes, I'm a vulnerable, jealous attention-seeker who obsesses about being rejected by people :sad:

Do you think it is possible for this aspect to manifest in a positive way? Does anyone of you have it too? How do you experience it? Have you managed to make it work for your good instead of wrecking your emotional life?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_mk.49266.12509.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_mk.49266.12509.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 74

starlink

Hello Invisible, Î dont have this aspect, I have a Moon-Pluto square, but my ex husband had it, in Leo which made this conjunction really unpleasant as you can imagine with the attention seeking Leo trait in the background.

You have that conjunction in Libra, a peaceloving sign and in the romantic 5th house, so you seem to have a very strong need for romance in your life.
What makes this conjunction so extreme, is the fact that you have your Asc. ruler Moon, by itself already very sensitive and fearful of rejection, combined with a very powerful, dominant and deeply emotional Pluto energy. You must be something else when it comes to love and romance:)!! Extremely passionate and yes, you like to possess the person with whom you are in love and you have great difficulty in accepting that someone else does not respond in the same way. Rejection is really really painful for you. It could almost evoke feelings of revenge for those who reject you, and not only in the love department! Moon in the 5th, Leo house wants to be applauded (look how ruler of 5 is Mercury and co-ruler of 5 is Venus. Mercury is in Leo and Venus's ruler is also Mercury in Leo. I always look at the final dispositor of a house or sign.).

What also adds to your frustration is the fact that this conjunction is intercepted. the whole sign of Libra is taken up in that 5th house. Also, this conjunction is placed between Saturn and Uranus, two malifics and shows that it can be difficult to know which way to go as you will knock you head no matter what you do. So yes, I can see the problems you mentioned. You are like an irrisistable force moving towards an immovable object!

Libra is the relationship sign and having Moon in Libra is showing the need for harmony, love and peace. But Pluto ruins this by coming on too strong and wanting too much and being too controling. When you fall in love it almost has to be forever and when the relationship breaks up you have a very hard tim let go.

Now, how can we use this Moon-Pluto conjunction more favorably? As you also mentioned, when you try to take over someones life, it can turn into a hate relationship. You really must learn to to deal with your inner problems, find out why you are so obsessed with love and so afraid of loosing it. Control and sex are not the answer here.

Venus, the ruler of this combo is placed on the 12th house side of the Ascendant and opposed to Neptune. It is very possible that you felt desillusioned by your father, mother or both. Sun is ruling the 4th house and Sun squares this Moon-Pluto conjunction. There could have been some sort of abuse there and now you are projecting these emotions onto prospective partners. You probably also think that they will leave you or dont love you and therefore you have this urge to "make them love you". As you found out, this is not possible. You must have missed out on a lot of warmth and love when you were young. It is quite understandable that you have become so possessive of love.
Try to be less intense, take things a bit more playful, not immediately focussing on a serious relationship. Try not to be too obsessed with new male acquaintances. They feel that and if there is anything a man hates, it is a clinging woman:). Also, try not to give in to sex straight away. Let them feel that you are your own woman and that YOU will decide if and when, not them. They will respect that. Concentrate more on friendship, not immediately on "more than friendship".

A Moon-Pluto in the creative 5th house could be a great outlet for some artistic endeavor. Find a hobby which you can passionately love (instead of a man), something to take your thoughts away from problems in relationships. Sculpturing would be a great outlet. You are probably very good with your hands and could make beautiful things. Maybe becoming a goldsmith, making jewelry, or photography.

If you think you really cannot control your feelings, then by all means, see if you can get some psychological help with it, talk to someone who can help you with this issue. You have Chiron in the 12th as well as Mars. It is very possible that in a former life, you also had the same problems with men and experienced painful things. The 12th house is a karmic house and planets in there often point to past life experiences which you have to learn to cut ties with. Also when you were very young, you could have experienced a very upsetting event when SA Mars squared Saturn when you were around 5 years of age. It is possible that some traumatic experiences will not be remembered by you, but are still under the surface bothering you. (like in my own case. I also have Chiron in 12).

Hope you will find a way, but do think of a fascinating(Pluto) hobby:)

Starlink

Thank you very much for your contribution :) Feelings of revenge? Yes, it's true - I did have some when a man rejected my feelings a couple of years ago (Jupiter was transiting this conjunction - a proof that Jupiter is not always a good thing, it often merely magnifies whatever is difficult in the chart). Fortunately, I didn't turn them to reality, but I did write some things that made him emotionally uncomfortable. I wanted him to pay attention to my hurt feelings, even if that could itrritate him - I thought anger was better than indifference. Luckily, we have managed to resolve the conflict and turn it into something positive - and I've learnt never to do that to any other person again.

Venus in 12th opposed to Neptune makes me always fall in love with men who are inaccessible in some way - either they are already in a relationship or they are completely uninterested in me. In addition, I'm painfully shy and find it extremely difficult just to go out and meet people - so I make most of my acquaintances on the Internet. Hard to find a real love that way, and I'm not interested in casual relationships. It's also true that I tend to place too many hopes and expectations on the men I'm attracted to, so I may look quite desperate :(

Only the bit about sex is not the case with me. I know that strong Pluto in a chart is typically interpreted as very sexual, but I don't seem to be into sex at all, not to mention using it as a means to attract and/or manipulate someone. With Mars square Saturn, which is the ruler of 8th (and perhaps the Plutonian fear of losing control and being even more vulnerable than I am) I never allow myself for this degree of intimacy - it is scary and unimaginable to me. Besides, this Neptunian/12th house Venus contributes to my overidealised views on love - waiting for "The One" and so on :)

You're absolutely right that the roots of my attitudes towards love and relationships can be traced back to my father and my parents' extremely unhappy, even tragic marriage, that started with genuine love and ended up in hatred, intense conflict and emotional manipulation. When we add up Saturn in 4th, we get the whole picture. Even though none of my parents (viewed separately) was strict or emotionally distant, it all contributed to the general atmosphere of insecurity (also financial) and threat. And I subconsciously tend to attract people who are unreliable, just like my father was.

As for the Solar Arc Mars aspect to Saturn when I was young - I can't remember very well, the only thing that comes into my mind is being left in a hospital for the only (apart from birth, of course) time in my life. It was quite a short time and not a seroius illness, but I recall it as an emotional trauma, missing my parents, feeling powerless and not understanding why all these people were causing pain to me.

I really liked the part about an artistic hobby :) Lately I've been thinking of taking up painting or drawing. I remember that as a child/teenager I wasn't bad at it, but then I had a very long break and I'm a bit afraid to start again - but I'm sure I will, because it looks like a good outlet for these Plutonian energies :)
Hello Invisible, Î dont have this aspect, I have a Moon-Pluto square, but my ex husband had it, in Leo which made this conjunction really unpleasant as you can imagine with the attention seeking Leo trait in the background.

You have that conjunction in Libra, a peaceloving sign and in the romantic 5th house, so you seem to have a very strong need for romance in your life.
What makes this conjunction so extreme, is the fact that you have your Asc. ruler Moon, by itself already very sensitive and fearful of rejection, combined with a very powerful, dominant and deeply emotional Pluto energy. You must be something else when it comes to love and romance:)!! Extremely passionate and yes, you like to possess the person with whom you are in love and you have great difficulty in accepting that someone else does not respond in the same way. Rejection is really really painful for you. It could almost evoke feelings of revenge for those who reject you, and not only in the love department! Moon in the 5th, Leo house wants to be applauded (look how ruler of 5 is Mercury and co-ruler of 5 is Venus. Mercury is in Leo and Venus's ruler is also Mercury in Leo. I always look at the final dispositor of a house or sign.).

What also adds to your frustration is the fact that this conjunction is intercepted. the whole sign of Libra is taken up in that 5th house. Also, this conjunction is placed between Saturn and Uranus, two malifics and shows that it can be difficult to know which way to go as you will knock you head no matter what you do. So yes, I can see the problems you mentioned. You are like an irrisistable force moving towards an immovable object!

Libra is the relationship sign and having Moon in Libra is showing the need for harmony, love and peace. But Pluto ruins this by coming on too strong and wanting too much and being too controling. When you fall in love it almost has to be forever and when the relationship breaks up you have a very hard tim let go.

Now, how can we use this Moon-Pluto conjunction more favorably? As you also mentioned, when you try to take over someones life, it can turn into a hate relationship. You really must learn to to deal with your inner problems, find out why you are so obsessed with love and so afraid of loosing it. Control and sex are not the answer here.

Venus, the ruler of this combo is placed on the 12th house side of the Ascendant and opposed to Neptune. It is very possible that you felt desillusioned by your father, mother or both. Sun is ruling the 4th house and Sun squares this Moon-Pluto conjunction. There could have been some sort of abuse there and now you are projecting these emotions onto prospective partners. You probably also think that they will leave you or dont love you and therefore you have this urge to "make them love you". As you found out, this is not possible. You must have missed out on a lot of warmth and love when you were young. It is quite understandable that you have become so possessive of love.
Try to be less intense, take things a bit more playful, not immediately focussing on a serious relationship. Try not to be too obsessed with new male acquaintances. They feel that and if there is anything a man hates, it is a clinging woman:). Also, try not to give in to sex straight away. Let them feel that you are your own woman and that YOU will decide if and when, not them. They will respect that. Concentrate more on friendship, not immediately on "more than friendship".

A Moon-Pluto in the creative 5th house could be a great outlet for some artistic endeavor. Find a hobby which you can passionately love (instead of a man), something to take your thoughts away from problems in relationships. Sculpturing would be a great outlet. You are probably very good with your hands and could make beautiful things. Maybe becoming a goldsmith, making jewelry, or photography.

If you think you really cannot control your feelings, then by all means, see if you can get some psychological help with it, talk to someone who can help you with this issue. You have Chiron in the 12th as well as Mars. It is very possible that in a former life, you also had the same problems with men and experienced painful things. The 12th house is a karmic house and planets in there often point to past life experiences which you have to learn to cut ties with. Also when you were very young, you could have experienced a very upsetting event when SA Mars squared Saturn when you were around 5 years of age. It is possible that some traumatic experiences will not be remembered by you, but are still under the surface bothering you. (like in my own case. I also have Chiron in 12).

Hope you will find a way, but do think of a fascinating(Pluto) hobby:)

Starlink

[Mod note - new response moved above the old, long quote so as to make the post more reader-friendly.]

Last edited by a moderator:

Key

Banned
This is only probably the second time I've ever seen anyone else with a Moon-Pluto conjunction in Libra (mine is in the 8th)!

I can't say I relate to the jealousy or desire for revenge thing at all, which, I know, jealousy and vindictiveness are traits you almost always see in descriptions of Moon-Pluto conjunctions. I've never been a jealous-hearted person.

Some
of the things you've said ring true, but manifest for me personally in a different way. Like you, I have a tendency to find myself attracted to someone who isn't interested (Venus square Neptune), only, I don't pursue them - I'm a strong believer in either someone likes you or they don't, instead I go off somewhere and pine and mentally obsess - the obsession manifests internally. I put myself through hell in my own head.

I've also never really read anything about attention-seeking being connected to a Moon-Pluto conjunction and in my own case I can also say that for me that is true and that I don't actively seek out attention, either.

The emotional volatility and intensity associated with a the conjunction is very true, at least in my own personal experience. Everything I feel, I feel very, very strongly, I really can't say that enough. Would I say it's an easy placement? No, but I do okay and I actually consider it a big gift. :cool:

feather

I have an Moon-Pluto conjunction: an intense one, I imagine. Moon and Pluto in Scorpio. I show classic traits; I can barely handle my own intensity, which has gotten me into trouble in the past and contributed to my deep depression. Psychiatric help has... well, helped. So I guess this position hasn't brought anything too positive into my life, but I would never change it--I'm a Scorpio Moon, I love to suffer. :p

girlcat

i don't have this aspect but my sister, whom i am very close with, has a tight conjunction in libra as well in H6. she is extremely dramatic about her emotions (aries sun and mars conjunct?) and she realllly resents it when ppl try and tell her that they understand where she's coming from or they know what she's going through.
in any case over the years i have found that she can be very emotionally abusive and she always tries to manipulate the people around her even when completely unnecessary. very rarely is she direct about her feelings and what she wants to get from them.
her venus is in pisces and squares neptune and she definitely gravitates toward the victim/savior roles in relationships. she's also THE biggest liar i have ever known, even as very young kids she was a LIAR. lies for her amusment, to cover things up, to make stories more interesting, for revenge, everything. at one point in our lives i did not speak to her for years bc she spread false rumors about me and would tell ppl my most private secrects. at this point i have just accepted her lying as part of her.

anyways, in her relationships she always lies and tells the men she's with that they have gotten her pregnant, i think this is her way of testing them and their devotion (it never works). she has also recently been telling lies that she has cervical cancer, even told our family and a guy she was dating at the time to recieve attention. loooong story short this lie has been thouroughly verified as completely false.
not to say this is attributed to moon pluto conjunction or that anyone else that has it is a liar, but i think it adds an extreme aspect to her actions in feeding her emotional 'needs'.
in any case she has very strong emotions that need an outlet and ppl that are sensitive enough can feel their intensity seething in her.

Key

Banned
I have an Moon-Pluto conjunction: an intense one, I imagine. Moon and Pluto in Scorpio. I show classic traits; I can barely handle my own intensity, which has gotten me into trouble in the past and contributed to my deep depression. Psychiatric help has... well, helped. So I guess this position hasn't brought anything too positive into my life, but I would never change it--I'm a Scorpio Moon, I love to suffer. :p

All Moon-Pluto conjunctions are inherently intense, no matter the sign they're in, really.

Girlcat -

Moon-Pluto is responsible for your sister's emotional intensity and volatility for sure, but the rest can probably be attributed to other house placements and aspects in the chart.

For all people with moon and pluto contacts, there is quite a fascinating book out there: The Hades Moon by Judy Hall. You can read a lot of it on google books if you can't afford it. You should not expect a clear-cut reading on your aspects, but rather a trip into the subcounscious, the past and the spiritual realm. the author has a hades moon herself and it has been a driving force in her life.

AquaScorpio

I have this aspect, my moon and pluto being in Scorpio in the 7th house. I can see how I used to relate to you with this aspect but I actually was very succesful in making people fall for me...very few (and I mean VERY few slipped away, I'd say 1, maybe 2) but I think it was because of my Aquarian stellium, it balanced it out very well. All my relationships before my current one all went one of two ways, either I left heartbroken or they did, one or the other would fall hard and then it would burn out quick. Every relationship was intense, I definitely would not say any were flings or easy going whatsoever.

For all people with moon and pluto contacts, there is quite a fascinating book out there: The Hades Moon by Judy Hall. You can read a lot of it on google books if you can't afford it. You should not expect a clear-cut reading on your aspects, but rather a trip into the subcounscious, the past and the spiritual realm. the author has a hades moon herself and it has been a driving force in her life.

Thanks for the information about the book - I've just found it on Google books and looks like a very good one :)

Catatonia

I have this aspect, my moon and pluto being in Scorpio in the 7th house. I can see how I used to relate to you with this aspect but I actually was very succesful in making people fall for me...very few (and I mean VERY few slipped away, I'd say 1, maybe 2) but I think it was because of my Aquarian stellium, it balanced it out very well. All my relationships before my current one all went one of two ways, either I left heartbroken or they did, one or the other would fall hard and then it would burn out quick. Every relationship was intense, I definitely would not say any were flings or easy going whatsoever.

That sounds commitment-phobic.

Key

Banned

I've already heard of the book. I don't know how 'fascinating' it is. It's a rather nasty piece of work that I didn't find terribly accurate, either. I think it has a lot to do with people's own misconceptions and fears about Pluto - they see it as some dark, malevolent force (which is just silly) then if it's connected to a personal planet or a luminary, come up with all these twisted interpretations, as Hall did. Devouring mothers, succubi, monsterous mindscrews...

I don't mean this as any kind of attack against you personally, by any means, I want to make that clear. I'm just saying I've read enough previews of the book to know it's hogwash, and I'll pass.

I've already heard of the book. I don't know how 'fascinating' it is. It's a rather nasty piece of work that I didn't find terribly accurate, either. I think it has a lot to do with people's own misconceptions and fears about Pluto - they see it as some dark, malevolent force (which is just silly) then if it's connected to a personal planet or a luminary, come up with all these twisted interpretations, as Hall did. Devouring mothers, succubi, monsterous mindscrews...

I don't mean this as any kind of attack against you personally, by any means, I want to make that clear. I'm just saying I've read enough previews of the book to know it's hogwash, and I'll pass.

I didn't take it personally, don't worry. After all, I didn't write it. :wink: It's just that I had recently discovered it and I was very excited that it was all about the moon and pluto aspects. I didn't read the whole book, it's true, nor am I that good of an astrology conaisseur to object to your opinion, that it might be rubbish. What was interesting to me was first of all the approach of an astrologer who has this kind of aspect (I think she has moon pluto conjunction), and it's indeed pretty dark, and murky, but not necessarily in a bad way. It's not all trauma and catastrophe. The stuff about the mother I don't know whether the archetypes she uses should be taken so literally. I think it's just the way a person with a plutonian moon visualises her own issues and expresses them. I have moon conjuct pluto in scorpio. also have saturn in scorpio. My mother and grandmother were the most gentle and sensitive persons I have ever met and have never caused me any emotional scorpionic injury. Nevertheless, the feelings I have for my mother seem to be based not on my experiences and my life with her. All my fears, anxieties and all my intensity are directed towards her. it's like an uncontrollable force and it seems very deep rooted. With all other people in my life, father, brothers, lovers, male and female friends, I can find a link between my feelings and their personalities or my interactions with them. with my mother it's a different story altogether. I just can't explain it.

Key

Banned
I didn't take it personally, don't worry. After all, I didn't write it. :wink: It's just that I had recently discovered it and I was very excited that it was all about the moon and pluto aspects. I didn't read the whole book, it's true, nor am I that good of an astrology conaisseur to object to your opinion, that it might be rubbish. What was interesting to me was first of all the approach of an astrologer who has this kind of aspect (I think she has moon pluto conjunction), and it's indeed pretty dark, and murky, but not necessarily in a bad way. It's not all trauma and catastrophe. The stuff about the mother I don't know whether the archetypes she uses should be taken so literally. I think it's just the way a person with a plutonian moon visualises her own issues and expresses them. I have moon conjuct pluto in scorpio. also have saturn in scorpio. My mother and grandmother were the most gentle and sensitive persons I have ever met and have never caused me any emotional scorpionic injury. Nevertheless, the feelings I have for my mother seem to be based not on my experiences and my life with her. All my fears, anxieties and all my intensity are directed towards her. it's like an uncontrollable force and it seems very deep rooted. With all other people in my life, father, brothers, lovers, male and female friends, I can find a link between my feelings and their personalities or my interactions with them. with my mother it's a different story altogether. I just can't explain it.

I had to make sure and clarify because sometimes people do get offended even though it's not their work. I feel that the book is garbage, absolutely, but my opinion is not fact or law - if anyone else reads it and feels it is accurate for them and helps them somehow, that's great. I just can't say the same. The excerpts I did read I found really twisted and inaccurate as far as my own life experience and thought processes.

Flatliners

I totally agree with you Key. People tend to regard Pluto as something diabolique, though it depends on the person actually. It is the great healer also. I have moon conj. pluto in the 7th house ( Libra) with an orb of 3 degrees. They are also sextiled by Mars (sag.) from the 9th house. This aspect, i think, has always made me have long lasting relationships. So far in my life i had 2 love affairs, the first lasted 11 years, the second, the one to whom i am happily married, is now over 5 years. This aspect, unfortunately for me but fortunately for my partners, has made me find partners having obsessions about love, and mainly mother-oriented issues. I have always tried to "help" them, in a simpler way "fix" them. However, this has always been a painful process for me, but a healing process for my partners. But above all i have always been a passionate lover having relations like legends, at least in my personal history.
Apart from love, this aspect generally makes me face eating problems, i have always had weight issues, unstable weight gain+loss. But, beneficially, i am also a good cook and have always dreamt of being an executive chef, though i have become an academic of cultural studies and language(i explain this situation with the sextile that mars makes from the 9th house to my pluto moon).
Also again negatively i have a dominant mother, we had had a very bad relationship in the past, but when i got married, we solved this out, and there is no more such an issue.
I have never been a jealous person/friend/daughter/lover/wife, but i have always been a healer, problem fixer, and mostly a saviour for my beloved ones. But i have never degraded the potential energy of Pluto that one has in her own natal chart as the destroyer if it falls prey in bad hands. Let me remind you that under the exact same pluto influence, Hitler became Hitler and Ghandi became Ghandi : ) The former chose to destroy, the latter to save and heal.

Last edited:

Flatliners

I have Moon closely conjunct Pluto in Libra in 5th house (I use Placidus although I know it's not the only option - many other systems place Jupiter in 2nd house and Saturn in 3rd house of my chart, which doesn't work for me at all). This conjunction also squares my natal Sun in Cancer in 1st.

The most difficult lesson this aspect has taught me is "You can't make anyone love you. If they don't, there's nothing you can do about it. Exerting any pressure can work quite the opposite way - they will despise you and see you as an obsessed freak". It took me a couple of years to acknowledge this. And yes, I'm a vulnerable, jealous attention-seeker who obsesses about being rejected by people :sad:

Do you think it is possible for this aspect to manifest in a positive way? Does anyone of you have it too? How do you experience it? Have you managed to make it work for your good instead of wrecking your emotional life?

Dear invisible,
I think this aspect makes you have hard times since your sun squares your pluto moon but your jup sextiles. You "personally" use this energy in a way detoriating your ego (since i think your sun in the first makes you independent but this pluto moon in the fifth makes you a dependent lover), however you also think that you "expand" by such relationships and they make you feel happy, and lucky (but i think you are under the influence of jupiter the cheater as Steven Forest says) Thus this makes a huge dilemma between your ego and you as the lover.

Last edited:

vanila

Hi invisible79,
I do have this aspect in Scorpio in the 9th house, all that I have read here is in part true for me....I agree with Flatliners... I can add that when I have some emotional mood problems I can`t let them go easy...and I think is may be that deep and intense(Pluto in Scorpio) emoitions(Moon in fall/Scorpio) are obsessive in some kind....but after all feel reloaded...that is my experience with this aspect....:wink:

theV

I have this aspect in my chart with moon Sagittarius and Scorpio Pluto conjunct. My mother is very manipulative and abusive and intense she has sun sextile pluto she play the vulnerable image woman but she is very intense to swallow.

I have a hard time expressing my emotions and say what I feel inside my temper and intensity surprises other cause they look at me as quite person

My emotion are too big to handle I have moon jupiter and pluto conjunction. Despite what wrote how moon jupiter is forgiving I am not I have hard time letting go I am overly attached to people past and habits. and cant let go of it. I need a lot time alone maybe days and weeks stay in my dark room hungering myself and analyses and breaking down all problems and fear I cant leave under the fear and complexities so I can move on

Last edited:

zona967

Banned
My mother and grandmother were the most gentle and sensitive persons I have ever met and have never caused me any emotional scorpionic injury. Nevertheless, the feelings I have for my mother seem to be based not on my experiences and my life with her. All my fears, anxieties and all my intensity are directed towards her.

Interesting. I don't have this aspect myself but I know a couple of people with it (maybe my Venus-Pluto conjunction helps get along with them). There seems to be a certain other-wordly perception of their mothers in these people. Like indeed they are relating to something bigger and more archetypal than the actual mother they had. Still, one seems to be pretty pleased with the idea of a mother they have, and another one seems to despise her completely. In the latter case, there is also Sun square Moon-Pluto involved though.

This aspect, unfortunately for me but fortunately for my partners, has made me find partners having obsessions about love, and mainly mother-oriented issues.

That seems to be exceptionally true about them. I, having mother-oriented issues myself, seem to attract them. It seems that Pluto can also heal the feminine (Moon) or at least try. Maybe it can also destroy it. Or destroy what is false about it. A lot of people suffer because of overidealizing or denigrating their mothers (which becomes a pattern for overidealizing or denigrating people in general). Maybe Pluto can help restore the balance. I suppose it can also lead to possessiveness and a desire for complete merging (one of the people likened themselves to Elmira Duff in relationships, that was funny, but then again I, having the Venus-Pluto theme, pretty much behave in the same way). Pluto is never happy though, Pluto always wants more. Destroy more or heal more, but in any case the process seems to never end.