Moon conjunct Neptune, anyone else have this?

Since the moon in our charts symbolizes our mother I'm more interested in how this aspect affects the way you all see your mothers? Was she an artist or perhaps alcoholic? Do you see her as an ideal woman?
Just guesses :)
hmmmm all depends on sign, aspects and house position. My aries moon in 3rd conj 4th house I saw her as someone quite fiery and fiesty.....

I have moon opp neptune - emotionally unavailable
moon square uranus (early break with mum age 16 T Neptune conj MC)
moon sextile mars in 5th

I am the best

I know exactly what you mean. I have moon uranase and Neptune, all conjunct in Capricorn. I can feel just about everything. I honestly thought I was the only one who could do it cause people around me seem pretty obvlivioise to things like it. And moon conjunct Neptune is the strongest aspect in my chart too, value-wise.

I am the best

And I feel kinda woozyish when in around people who are high on stuff like extacy or acid. My friend called at 5 am once tripping on both of them and felt his mangeledness. He randomly hung up and we will never know what happened to the mighty DJ Train after that 10 min, 5 am, high conversation.

I can't do drugs, they mess me up, although I am quite fond of them. Might have something to do with those aspects.

LeoCassandra

Im also Moon conjunct Neptune person. Im so sensitive. i just can't watch the tv news(war,violence,unjust). Neptune is square my ASC...Im overly sensitive to criticism:sick: Can Moon conjunct Neptune act like Moon in 12th house? Among all my friends i am the most spiritual.

Melaike

Im also Moon conjunct Neptune person. Im so sensitive. i just can't watch the tv news(war,violence,unjust). Neptune is square my ASC...Im overly sensitive to criticism:sick: Can Moon conjunct Neptune act like Moon in 12th house? Among all my friends i am the most spiritual.

I'm like that too.I'm not sure if I have Moon-Neptun conjuction.İf we use 12° orb then I have it.
All of my mother's children have either primary or secondry Moon-Neptune aspects.My sister has Moon-Neptune square,my older brother has Moon-Neptune sesquiguadrate,My youngest brother has Moon-Neptune semisquare.

LeoCassandra

I'm like that too.I'm not sure if I have Moon-Neptun conjuction.İf we use 12° orb then I have it.
All of my mother's children have either primary or secondry Moon-Neptune aspects.My sister has Moon-Neptune square,my older brother has Moon-Neptune sesquiguadrate,My youngest brother has Moon-Neptune semisquare.
In my family also a lot of people have Neptune square Moon. Im the only one with conjunction. The same goes with Moon/Uranus aspect.

Melaike

In my family also a lot of people have Neptune square Moon. Im the only one with conjunction. The same goes with Moon/Uranus aspect.

How is your mother side's influence in your life ?People on my mother's side are very good people but they are/were ineffective in my life.

LeoCassandra

How is your mother side's influence in your life ?People on my mother's side are very good people but they are/were ineffective in my life.
As the time goes by my relationship with mother is getting better. She's very supportive. Sometimes mentally unpredictive And what about her family? We dont keep in touch with 'them'. We/Im much more attached/involved with my fathers (side) family.

Scorpio5

Thanks for that link! I too, have Moon conjunct Neptune in Scorpio (in the 11th sextile Pluto in the 8th), and it was dead on.

JUPITERASC

Moon conjunct any planet varies dependent on the sign in which the Moon is located - house location of Moon is important consideration as well.

So begin to consider the sign location of your moon and whether the ruler of that sign is aspecting your Moon or not
:smile:

*emma*

Banned

Me too though I only have a semi square, aggro, war, violence, horror movies with gore I cant bear as I tend to feel them rather than think them. I grew a thicker skin somehow though so not as bad now

How television and images affect people could be to do with this placement

JUPITERASC

Me too though I only have a semi square, aggro, war, violence, horror movies with gore I cant bear as I tend to feel them rather than think them. I grew a thicker skin somehow though so not as bad now

How television and images affect people could be to do with this placement
The Moon conjuncts every planet once every Month and so the Sign in which the moon is located is most important :smile:

*emma*

Banned
The Moon conjuncts every planet once every Month and so the Sign in which the moon is located is most important :smile:

but does the sign affect the moon actually feeling or just how its expressed? The house? Does that make a difference to to the sensitivity of a moon. I think with moon and neptune both are feely touchy planets so wouldnt have thought the sign placement means that much but could be wrong.
My moon is in sagitarius conjunct jupiter,hardly a sensitive combination as they go but are in my fourth house, trine a 12th house uranus, I am fairly sensitive, I dont think any of the rest of my chart shows this possibly only mars in cancer though, hmmmm maybe libra stellium too not standing crudeness violence etc though I think moon is more relevant

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

...but does the sign affect the moon actually feeling or just how its expressed?
The Moon travels fast and changes signs every two and a half days, so that makes it 'changeable'

It's easy to check the transiting moon in order to verify how the 'general mood' 'shifts' as the moon changes signs. Particularly since as the Moon changes signs, then the ruler of that new sign that the moon has shifted into becomes involved.

There's an online ephemeris for 2012 with the Tropical Moon daily sign locations
at http://www.astro.com/swisseph/ae/2000/ae_2012.pdf AND there's also an ephemeris covering 6000 years as well at http://www.astro.com/swisseph/swepha_e.htm .. :smile:

....The house? Does that make a difference to to the sensitivity of a moon
The houses describe the '12 topics' of any natal chart.

Moon in natal 1st is linked to appearance as well as health and vitality obviously modified by the sign the Moon occupies.

Whereas Moon in natal 3rd relates
to siblings as well as neighbors and the general neighborhood

Moon in natal 7th is linked to partnerships of all kinds including business partnerships and also to legal matters and in all cases, the Sign the Moon is located in is affected by the ruling planet of that sign.

I think with moon and neptune both are feely touchy planets so wouldnt have thought the sign placement means that much but could be wrong.
My moon is in sagitarius conjunct jupiter,
Moon in Sagittarius conjunct ruler Jupiter links to any planets in Moon's natural home aka domicile Cancer AS WELL AS any planets in Jupiter's other traditional home, Pisces
...hardly a sensitive combination as they go but are in my fourth house
Moon and Jupiter in 4th house link to Pisces. So the affairs of the house with Pisces on the cusp is linked to 4th house topics
trine a 12th house uranus, I am fairly sensitive, I dont think any of the rest of my chart shows this possibly only mars in cancer though, hmmmm
Mars in Cancer is linked to the matters or topics of the houses with Aries and Scorpio on their cusps because those are the natural homes aka domiciles of Mars.

Also any aspects between the moon and Mars in Cancer are important

*emma*

Banned
It's a variable that depends on the sign and house location of the planetary rulers of the signs involved :smile:

jupiter you have poated this several times now, it still doesnt make sense or redress the question

is a moon neptune aspect sensitive, imo it is always

JUPITERASC

jupiter you have poated this several times now, it still doesnt make sense or redress the question

is a moon neptune aspect sensitive, imo it is always
It is basic astrological sense *emma* :smile:
and definitely addresses the conjunction aspect because it is important to remember that any planets in conjunction are obviously affected by their sign location
- that's one of the basic factors of astrology

*emma*

Banned
It is basic astrological sense *emma* :smile:
and definitely addresses the conjunction aspect because it is important to remember that any planets in conjunction are obviously affected by their sign location
- that's one of the basic factors of astrology

i am well aware the energy of a planet is modified/expressed differently in different signs, but the basic energy blend is one and the same,....... Or isnt it?

Claire19

Moon conjunct Neptune in Scorpio is a triple water whammy and you need to watch for alcohol problems, especially in the women you know.
It is a very psychic influence as well and may show that in your mother or other family members.