Moon conjunct Neptune, anyone else have this?

my old astrology teacher always said with challenges moon/neptune aspects, the 'antidote' is music - which works for my moon opp neptune.

Also I've heard it mentioned that it can be linked to eating disorders

Raquel

Moon conjunct Neptune gives to the person a HUGE level of sensibility and psychic habilities.

It's also important see in wich house is placed, if placed in 8th house... too much stronger.

jmerle179

I also have Moon conjunct Neptune (10 degree separation, but still conjuct according to my Astrodienst chart), though I have no clue what it means.

They are conjuct in the 5th house (Placidus chart), in the 4th house (equal chart) and split moon 4th/Neptune 5th (Whole chart). In all three charts, Neptune is in Scorpio and the Moon is in Libra.

I am good at reading body language (probably because I'm a people watcher) and I tend to be more empathetic than most people, but I do not perceive myself having any sort of psychic or clairvoyant abilities.

J

ScorpioMinistry

I have Uranus at 5 Capricorn making a very active stellium with Neptune at 12 Cap and Moon at 29 Sag in the 7th H.

"music is the antedote"

I can very much relate to this. When I was younger I would hear songs in my head and I would have to write them down. As I got older I started to realize the songs I would write would appear in "levels." I could feel the energy of the time through the song I wrote. I later would call these albums, I always try to write an album for every sign. It was actually this that got me into astrology, because I noticed these levels correlated to astrological happenings, mostly the sun and moon signs.

I remember back in High School I could walk into a classroom the first day and no it won't work out all year. I also have that psychic awareness that I feel the way others feel, as if I'm coming into a room ready for sunshine and happiness and I'll just know somebody is having defense quantums going out into the universe. I need everyone to be playing along for the magic to happen, if one doesn't play along I can't be in my stars.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcFRBECtSso

Last edited:

LovelyMissAries

I love people with Moon conj. Neptune. They're so nice and beyond helpful! I tend to attract those with Moon conj. Neptune. Not sure if that's because of my Moon trine Neptune, or what. I was wondering if Neptune conj. Asc. would be an empathic aspect as well?

Anyway, I have Moon trine Neptune. I'm so appreciative at that aspect and yet at times I don't fully understand how it works. It's a trine, so it's not as "in your face" as a conjunction would be, right? Music has always been an important part of my life and my relationships (ironically, they were the ones that were the shortest.) so much so that playing the piano helps calm me down, or listening to a good song when I'm really angry. And on some level I swear I'm clairaudient but only through music, if that makes sense. A random song I haven't listened to in ages will pop in my head and just happen to pertain to whatever is going on in my life, or will be.

Last edited:

queenfluff

I love people with Moon conj. Neptune. They're so nice and beyond helpful! I tend to attract those with Moon conj. Neptune. Not sure if that's because of my Moon trine Neptune, or what. I was wondering if Neptune conj. Asc. would be an empathic aspect as well?

Anyway, I have Moon trine Neptune. I'm so appreciative at that aspect and yet at times I don't fully understand how it works. It's a trine, so it's not as "in your face" as a conjunction would be, right? Music has always been an important part of my life and my relationships (ironically, they were the ones that were the shortest.) so much so that playing the piano helps calm me down, or listening to a good song when I'm really angry. And on some level I swear I'm clairaudient but only through music, if that makes sense. A random song I haven't listened to in ages will pop in my head and just happen to pertain to whatever is going on in my life, or will be.

Hi!

Yes, Neptune conjunct Asc is very empathic as well - as well as psychic, intuitive, highly sensitive, emotional and imaginative. I have this as well as the Moon conjunct Neptune (all in first house eek!). I have a bunch of links describing it if you are interested.

Moon trine Neptune is similar to Moon conjunction Neptune - Music is very important to them as well so it is not a surprise that is such a healing tool. :smile:

http://www.cafeastrology.com/natal/moonneptuneaspects.html

b4rd

Moon conjunct Neptune gives to the person a HUGE level of sensibility and psychic habilities.

It's also important see in wich house is placed, if placed in 8th house... too much stronger.

omg . I have Capricorn Moon (VIII House) conjunct Capricorn in Neptune (VIII HOUSE !!!!!!)

I think I have found the reason why I am so sensitive.

Thankfully I have my pisces sun to ground me . ..

Thanks for the link! :biggrin:

I have a Moon conjunct Neptune AND Mars conjunct Neptune a in Capricorn, and the 9th House. I am deeply affected by the mood in a location and feel driven to help people in distress is concrete, down-to-earth ways.
this could seriously drain your energies...

mars conj Neptune
“This conjunction can pose several difficulties: in choice of actions, where you may struggle to establish what your real aims are; in making that final decision to attempt to achieve them, and in ensuring that suffiecient and persistent effort is then made to guarantee success. An unintegrated Nepune can dissolve that focused will, making decisive clarity difficult to maintain. Additionaly, you tend to avoid accepting the consequences of your choices, and there can be a refusal to acknowledge responsibility when such actions lead to failure or negative results.”
http://astrology.astrozoom.com/index.php?title=NEPTUNE_PARALLEL%2C_CONJUNCTION%2C_SQUARE_OR_OPPOSITION_TO_MARS
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11521

Starry-Eyed, I have the exact same configuration - Moon conjunct Neptune in Scorpio in the 8th house no less and boy do I feel it! I can be empathic to the point where it actually drains me of energy (the conjunction opposes my Sun). Stick in a Pisces ascendant to the mix, and you see how I can sometimes feel assailed by the pain of those around me. The conjunction's position in my 8th house I believe led me to seek emotional healing through sex when I was younger when in fact, it led only to me deluding myself about my feelings. I had to draw on all my Sun-Taurus strengths to ground myself and get real!

Music has a profound effect on me, to the point where I can be weeping over a song that isn't even sad but the chord progression or a particular note has affected me deeply. [I have moon opp Neptune and i only have to see people cry on TV and it sets me off]

I need solitude on a regular basis to recharge my batteries and to "detox" from all the absorbed energies of others.

confusing emotions someone seem soothed by music...

Pisces Asc thread.
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=40284
Pisces Asc (along with gemini) is probably one of the most difficult in childhood. With pisces they are sooo impressionable, easily manipulated and make lots of sacrifices trying to please family to much

omg . I have Capricorn Moon (VIII House) conjunct Capricorn in Neptune (VIII HOUSE !!!!!!)

I think I have found the reason why I am so sensitive.

Thankfully I have my pisces sun to ground me . ..

are you kidding me? pisces is the least grounded, day dreaming fantasier. restless, procrastinating and indecisive

Last edited:

MaeMae

Banned
Did you mean to write "sensibility" or did you mean "sensitivity?"
Just checking... (snicker)

I've had a few relationships through years with men who have moon-neptune conj. in scorpio. women's clothing seem to melt off their bodies around these men and they feel it's their kind duty as moon-neptune souls to help get them off altogether, for the other's comfort, of course.
A very passive, vengeful quality to them as well. You'll be the last to know they are pissed off at you and when called out on it, they would get cold and avoidant and make it seem like you're the one with the anger issue, not them. They don't seem well-equipped to be truthful and open emotionally, even though they ooze kindness and sensitivity. This my experience , of course, and likely influenced by my neptune scorpio conjuncting them.

Did you mean to write "sensibility" or did you mean "sensitivity?"
Just checking... (snicker)

I've had a few relationships through years with men who have moon-neptune conj. in scorpio. women's clothing seem to melt off their bodies around these men and they feel it's their kind duty as moon-neptune souls to help get them off altogether, for the other's comfort, of course.
A very passive, vengeful quality to them as well. You'll be the last to know they are pissed off at you and when called out on it, they would get cold and avoidant and make it seem like you're the one with the anger issue, not them. They don't seem well-equipped to be truthful and open emotionally, even though they ooze kindness and sensitivity. This my experience , of course, and likely influenced by my neptune scorpio conjuncting them.

Rather subjective, vengeful is most seen with scorpio traits, wait a minute didn't you mention scorpio?

Like 95% of the male population seem verbally retarded and emotionally inept, but to be *untruthful* prob is more seen as mercury/neptune

LoreleyJean

Hi Starry Eyed - you articulated exactly what I feel about my moon conjunct neptune (mine is in scorpio conjunct my ascendant)! I feel sometimes that this world is a little too harsh for my sensitive psyche. I feel everyone's pain and want to fix everyone's problems - I worry about myself last. I often wish I wasn't such a psychic sponge as I absorb everything going on around me, good and bad, and it is very heavy on my heart when I hear injustices or abusive situations. I just want everyone to be happy and not hurt. I wish everyone would be considerate of their fellow human being and help each other in times of need. I live in reality but if I had my wish I would want to live in a utopic society.

LoreleyJean:happy:

Just for the sake of research, might I ask if anyone on this thread has any eating disorders. It's not something that is talked about or may seem bit taboo and it's nothing that can be seen in books either. Moon hard aspects either conj, square and opp. Moon chiron aspects seem as though they could be linked, so if you could poss look at what these two are doing as well....

I myself have the opposition, there was just one time in teenage years, coming off the pill (as it put soooo much weight on) as a relationship ended, I was extremely tempted to turn bulimic ie: eating then throwing up. fortunately, I stopped myself and practised better diet and nutrition....

AspieTaurus

Note, that it should be 3rd house for me, not 9th house, I had my AM and PM mixed up when I made that post as a Noob...

this could seriously drain your energies...

mars conj Neptune
“This conjunction can pose several difficulties: in choice of actions, where you may struggle to establish what your real aims are; in making that final decision to attempt to achieve them, and in ensuring that suffiecient and persistent effort is then made to guarantee success. An unintegrated Nepune can dissolve that focused will, making decisive clarity difficult to maintain. Additionaly, you tend to avoid accepting the consequences of your choices, and there can be a refusal to acknowledge responsibility when such actions lead to failure or negative results.”
http://astrology.astrozoom.com/index.php?title=NEPTUNE_PARALLEL%2C_CONJUNCTION%2C_SQUARE_OR_OPPOSITION_TO_MARS
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11521
Oh GOD yes, that sums me up very well.

HeyPlayGirl

Since the moon in our charts symbolizes our mother I'm more interested in how this aspect affects the way you all see your mothers? Was she an artist or perhaps alcoholic? Do you see her as an ideal woman?
Just guesses :)