missing dog

cindystubbs

At 333 today I did a chart My Boston Terrier who we love dearly is missing Since we love her so much should she be represented by the 5th? I dont know how to post the chart, but the 6 house ruler is Jupiter in the 12 th and the 5th house ruler is close to Pluto so now I am wishing I had not done a chart at all, as it seems y poor dog might be gone fo Ir good. I read somewhere dogs are Mercury.

Do you know what is yhe dogs significator?

aglaya

It's the 6th- small animals and pets are all ruled by the 6th so, your dog gets the ruler of the 6th cusp for his significator.
You are ruled by the Ascendant ruler whilst the Moon rules the Question and is the secondary significator of your dog as the Moon rules all things lost!

Hope this helps,

cheers,

aglaya

appleberry

Jupiter in the 12th house of hidden things.... But also a form of anxiety I think... The dog may be afraid.
At least Jupiter is a happy adventurous sign :) in Gemini, a sign that moves around a lot.
It is Rx right now and for charts of lost things, this can mean it will return... It is in detriment but that might indicate fear and hunger. I don't want to say wounded though... 12th house is more reflective of imprisonment or mental distress so I think that is more likely.

Put up the chart and people can help you find where to look.

I found a missing cat using horary. It let me know where to look and it was accurate in showing direction and timing of return.

Examples:

http://www.skyscript.co.uk/wit.html

http://www.skyscript.co.uk/temples/h12.html

http://books.google.ca/books?id=pza...&dq=lilly+lost+dog+astrology&output=html_text

From what I've read on the first page, check parks south of your home, especially with hills. 12th house can mean far. Check eastern first I think cuz there is more east.

Last edited:

fensi88

I cast the chart for moment I understood your question: 21.jan 2013 8:2am Beograd ASC=18Aq41
Dog is ruled by ruler of the 6th house, here it is Moon. Unfortunatelly Moon is on most unfotunate fixed star Algol and also is dispositor of P/Death so might be dog is not alive.

Sunny

Without a chart we cannot do anything. Please, go to Astrodienst and set your chart for the moment and the localisation of your question.

Sunny

cindystubbs

A long time coming but dog came back after 3 days, wounded but all healed up now. Strangely enough zi am here because she got loose chasing a rabbit and has been gone one day. Dog and I are both mars scorpio rising aries rules 5 and 6. Very upset again! Dog wants to run loose but we kept her on a leash. A rabbit popped up right in front of her and jerked leash out of my hands. It is hot herein Arkansas and I have been walking through the woods searching but no luck. Mars at 21 taurus on cusp of 7 th.
Sun is just 7 degrees away at 28 taurus Is this combust.? Pluto in 2 nd saturn in 12 th. Moon in virgo in tenth. I cant post a chart sorry. I tried to.may 18 2013 at DeQueen Arkansa I had to use Hot Springs Arkansas on astro our little town was nor in the database. Another night coming & I wonder if she is afraid and thirsty. Its killing me. I think I am going to call radio station and post a big money reward what else can I do?

Aquarius358

A long time coming but dog came back after 3 days, wounded but all healed up now. Strangely enough zi am here because she got loose chasing a rabbit and has been gone one day. Dog and I are both mars scorpio rising aries rules 5 and 6. Very upset again! Dog wants to run loose but we kept her on a leash. A rabbit popped up right in front of her and jerked leash out of my hands. It is hot herein Arkansas and I have been walking through the woods searching but no luck. Mars at 21 taurus on cusp of 7 th.
Sun is just 7 degrees away at 28 taurus Is this combust.? Pluto in 2 nd saturn in 12 th. Moon in virgo in tenth. I cant post a chart sorry. I tried to.may 18 2013 at DeQueen Arkansa I had to use Hot Springs Arkansas on astro our little town was nor in the database. Another night coming & I wonder if she is afraid and thirsty. Its killing me. I think I am going to call radio station and post a big money reward what else can I do?

Despite what I posted in the other place (Where is my cat Q), I'm afraid I have to modify what I said there - completely.

It's rare that a person or animal will escape death (in such a question) when combustion is involved.

However, 6 ruler Mars, your dog, is separating from combustion which has more than likely been fatal for him - but because the chart shows the separation by 7 degrees, it does give a glimmer of hope. Combustion is not as bad when the combust planet is separating or being separated from because of Sun's movement - it's worse when approaching combustion.

However, there's no reception by 8 ruler Mercury of Mars - nor by Jupiter a planet in the 8th - which is bad news.

Mars is also in his Detriment and partile conjunct the 7th cusp - the Descendant often being a place of death, just as the 8th House is - he is on the doorstep of 'death' as it were.

I'm so very sorry - it doesn't look good at all.

There's one glimmer of hope, though - and that's Moon (signifying the missing dog) is applying to Venus which is also the dispositor of Mars. Moon has just separated from a sextile with Saturn (natural signifier of death) so he's probably had an encounter with death ... but Moon does apply to Venus, ruler of the 7th - the 'other person' in the West that I mentioned to you before.

It could be that a female person has found him - a neighbour, perhaps? since Saturn rules the 3rd.

Good luck. I do hope you find him alive and well. ________