missing 7 yr old boy

MorganaL

Everyone before you jump to conclusions about this being a false lead. I thought about that too and I figured that if the FBI issued this they had "probable cause". Also I googled "West Virginia and Kyron's name and a lot of info on his stepmom came up! Something about her either being in Charleston at one point, I am not sure what. I don't think she is from West Virginia but she was here for some reason. As I read the most recent article it makes me wonder...."it did not appear" to be Kyron? Appear? Okay....is it or is it not Kyron? Is it or is it not bad journalism? http://wowktv.com/story.cfm?func=viewstory&storyid=82691 The article also said the boy/van was found/seen on Charleston's west side....for those of you who don't live in Charleston, yea...I could see a kidnapped boy taken there! Everything else happens in that part of town. Well since this did not "appear" to be Kyron, then I guess Kyron is still out there.......somewhere.

Last edited:

claudette

I agree with Bob, there are harsh comments being made about TH. Yet that's just part of the picture; many searched for Kyron, held vigils, put up posters, bring flowers,etc to his school.

Interesting: I just noticed Chiron went retro the night before he disappeared at 0 pisces 59, conj Nep. Station direct 11. 5 at 26 aquar, conj station point mid Feb 2011.

I hope Bob is correct about July 22. When Jup goes retro square trans pluto, it is also square Kyron's natal Chiron. And Sat into libra the day before. The moon is 24 Sag, tieing into her T cross: sun pisces, moon gem, pluto in virgo. Mars moving in, also, 25 virgo.
Also just read Steven Forrest's article in the June/July issue of The Mountain Astrologer about out of bounds moon and it's various manifestations. TH has an OOB moon, which could explain some of her behavior.

BobZemco

June 19 said:
So she lied to the police about her whereabouts, but that might be because she's having an affair that she didn't want exposed (but like I said, Pluto has a way of digging up dirt).

Okay. Saturn in the 3rd = traveling in the neighborhood.

Pluto in 6th House? Is step-mum married? Pluto rules the 5th House. I know people are probably thinking step-mum has a secret lover. If the 6th is the step-mother, then the 5th would be step-mother's secrets. Her 8th House would be the Leo first with Mars in her Leo 9th. The Sun ruling Leo represents a male figure.

Pluto in the 6th? That's step-mother's 1st House. Yeah, funny how Pluto will ALWAYS dredge up your secrets.

July 7 said:
Let’s look at the step-mother. H6 denotes step-mothers and is ruled by Saturn in a feminine sign (Virgo) diurnal chart. We turning the chart to put TH1(H6) on the Ascendant. Saturn makes no aspect to the Sun, so at this point, I don’t see anything that says the step-mother had a direct role in his disappearance. A retrograde Pluto conjunct the Ascendant here shows a transformation is about to take place (this is an Event Chart not a Natal Chart) and that there are some secrets she has that are about to be revealed. TH3(H8) the neighborhood and local environment shows here whereabouts. Because in the turned chart, both Neptune and Mars in partile opposition are cadent, we’d interpret this aspect slightly different. Mars rules TH5(H10) of romance, sex, affairs and speculation, and again, Mars is receptive of Neptune, suggesting a sexual liaison or affair. As I stated previously, that would give her a motivation to lie to the police, to spare her and her family (mostly her) from public embarrassment and the ramifications of such a revelation (it’s probably a small community). I’m not sure what to make of Venus in TH7(H12) ruling TH6(H11) with Cancer on the cusp ruled by the Moon in TH3(H8). Note Leo on the cusp of TH8(H1).

With the Moon conjunct the cusp of TH4(H9) and ruling TH7(H12) other people, relationships, spouse etc, it suggests that she has some family secrets and Jupiter conjunct Uranus in that house also symbolizes that those secrets will be revealed. Jupiter rules Sagittarius intercepted in TH12(H5).

MSNBC July 15 said:
Kaine also recently filed papers to have Terri held in contempt of court and accused her of violating a sealed restraining order. That court motion also detailed an alleged sexual affair with one of Kaine's high school classmates, and a reported attempt to "abduct" the couple's young daughter Kiara.

Okay, tell us something we don't already know.

As I said, this family has a lot of secrets.

It was alleged that the step-mother attempted to hire a landscaper to kill the father, but what is rarely mentioned is the reason why she is alleged to have done so. According to the landscaper, the reason was the father had a homosexual affair with co-worker. It has been suggested that the father is either bi-sexual or a closet homosexual, and that was the cause of the 1st divorce.

That begs the question, why did he leave work early on that day, especially when he is so adamant that Kyron is still alive, and even more so since he refused to provide materials for cadaver dogs to work with (like Kyron's clothes and bedding)?

I also found out that one of the detectives working the case is married to Kyron's biological mother, and this "insider" information was used to ban several news reporters from several press conferences held by the father, the biological mother and her detective husband.

This whole thing is turning into a sordid circus. I put the chart away for a couple of days to meditate on it, but I'll take another look soon enough.

km75

There is no mention what so ever, in the media that Kaine Horman had a homosexual affair. The media did however mention that TH was emotionally hurt over a alleged affair her husband had with a co worker at intel.

BobZemco

There is no mention what so ever, in the media that Kaine Horman had a homosexual affair. The media did however mention that TH was emotionally hurt over a alleged affair her husband had with a co worker at intel.

I think you misunderstand the purpose of astrology.

We want to know things before the media or anyone else knows. The chart suggested that the step-mother was having an affair, even though the media never said that.

Then later it was reported by the media, so it verified what the chart showed.

I wouldn't be a very good astrologer if I told my client his factory burned down, fell over and sank into a swamp three days after it actually did, because I was afraid to tell him until the media reported it.

I'm absolutely certain you know that Jupiter at 29° Pisces is in a masculine degree and also a dark degree. So, Jupiter is a man with dark complexion or dark hair or dark eyes, and Jupiter is in the term and face of Saturn, which means Saturn is receiving Jupiter, and given that Jupiter is separating by 2° mutable/cadent, whatever it is has been going on for about 2 years.

claudette

Bob, please explain your explanation of jup 29 pisces as an indication of possible TH secret lover? Michael Cook, Kaine's friend, has admitted sexting, inappropriate communications with TH, but he doesn't resemble, at all, the features you mention of 29 pisces. Are you implying she perhaps has another lover that has not been made public yet?

And I also am wondering your source for your comments on the possibility of Kaine having a homosexual affair. I haven't seen that anywhere, but I am not reading comments on-line-they are just too weird. Perhaps you read that somewhere in comments. If true, what difference would that make in Kyron's disappearance?

Regarding my comment on TH out of bounds moon, I was hoping others would comment on this-I'd never heard of it before. Per Steven Forrest, an OOB moon can preclude one to operate outside the strictures of society, and even to demonstrate sociopathic or criminal behavior, among other demonstrations, such as genius. I just thought it might explain some of her behavior; the murder for hire plot, if this is real, and starting an affair with Michael Cook while her stepson is missing. (The police took the MFH plot seriously enough to encourage Kaine to file a restraining order and move out of the house)

km75

Another update just in about Kyron Horman.

The Multnomah County Sheriff's Office received some unsolicited help from a former military investigator this week in the case of missing 7-year-old Kyron Horman.

Edward Dames, a retired remote viewer who once worked with the Army, worked with his team for three weeks to try to determine the physical location of the missing boy, who has not been since June 4 at Skyline School in northwest Portland.

Dames said the missing boy is located on private property roughly 10 miles south of the school.

http://www.kptv.com/news/24337416/detail.html

BobZemco

Bob, please explain your explanation of jup 29 pisces as an indication of possible TH secret lover?

I never said that. All I said was Jupiter is male and has dark complexion, or hair or eyes.

Jupiter is very prominent in this chart. It is the almuten of the chart by the reckoning of both Ibn Ezra and Omar. Jupiter is also the almuten of the soul, not to mention Jupiter is the dispositor of the Moon in the House of Death and ruling the House of Crime. The Asc at 00° Leo I have to look but I think that's either the Term and Face of Jupiter.

Jupiter at 29° Pisces 46' is conjunct the Malefic Fixed Star Scheat at 29° Pisces 31' and it is of the nature Mercury/Mars and denotes imprisonment, murder, suicide, drowning or extreme misfortune.

Jupiter is in the Sun's 11th House of Acquaintances. The Sun does not receive Jupiter, but Jupiter receives the Sun by Term and the Sun is in Jupiter's Detriment. Jupiter knows the Sun, but the Sun doesn't know Jupiter? I don't know.

Anyway, Jupiter is one of the keys to this chart. Find out who Jupiter is and maybe some of the pieces come together.

Michael Cook, Kaine's friend, has admitted sexting, inappropriate communications with TH, but he doesn't resemble, at all, the features you mention of 29 pisces. Are you implying she perhaps has another lover that has not been made public yet?

I don't know anything about that.

Venus and Jupiter are in Mutual Reception by Exaltation. Venus holds no dignity in the Sun, and the Sun holds no dignity in Venus. Venus could be either the biological mother (4th House) or the stepmother (the Sun's 6th House). Venus is in the Sun's 2nd House which shows the support the Sun gets from Venus.

I am not reading comments on-line-they are just too weird. Perhaps you read that somewhere in comments. If true, what difference would that make in Kyron's disappearance?

Weird? You're too kind. This thing is bizarre. What kind of people bar newspaper and television reporters from press conferences, will only read from a prepared statement and screen all questions in advance?

That would be like the Joan Benet Ramsey thing without the attorneys, except there are attorneys and they're getting advice from attorneys they just aren't telling you that. Look at Jupiter as an attorney (that is one thing Jupiter significates) and not as the male I described earlier. Put Jupiter on the Ascendant, and guess what, Mercury moves to sextile Jupiter in Jupiter's 3rd House and Jupiter rules Sagittarius intercepted in Jupiter's 9th House of Law (the Chart's 5th House). Mercury would also be intercepted in Gemini. Secret/hidden communications between client-attorney.

The thing is you have an 87% chance of being killed by someone you know or are acquainted with, or someone you've seen before (restaurant employee, clerk at a convenience store or super market). Eliminate jewelry store, convenient store heists etc that go bad and someone gets shot, and it jumps up to better than a 94% chance you'll be killed by someone you know, are acquainted with or you've seen before.

I don't care what the father does or the step-mother either, but from a law enforcement perspective, you need to know who they hang around with, and you need to know who hangs around the people they hang around with, if for no other reason than to eliminate as many suspects as possible.

That kid didn't just wander off behind the little animals on an acid trip, someone told him to go out-side because someone was waiting for him, or he was told someone was coming to meet him or he knew someone was coming and he went out-side to wait for them. It isn't like a total stranger on a road trip from Miami to New York via Forest Park, Oregon dropped by the school to snatch up a traveling companion.

IRegarding my comment on TH out of bounds moon, I was hoping others would comment on this-I'd never heard of it before. Per Steven Forrest, an OOB moon can preclude one to operate outside the strictures of society, and even to demonstrate sociopathic or criminal behavior, among other demonstrations, such as genius. I just thought it might explain some of her behavior; the murder for hire plot, if this is real, and starting an affair with Michael Cook while her stepson is missing. (The police took the MFH plot seriously enough to encourage Kaine to file a restraining order and move out of the house)

Ask Dr. Farr, he pays attention to declination. You can rule that out here because North Node is in the 6th House and this was June 4, right? The nodes are the points on the Plane of the Ecliptic where the Moon crosses north and south.

What happens when the Moon conjuncts a Node? You get an eclipse, and we just had one, so there's no possible way the Moon was Out of Bounds, especially since the Moon was 3° south of the Plane of the Ecliptic moving north (where it conjuncted the North Node and we had our eclipse).

But since you mentioned it, Venus was Out of Bounds at +24°03'. I'll have to look into that. I've heard of it but don't know anything about it.

claudette

I'm having trouble posting as my 3 yr old grandson hit some button and ******* up my screen-cannot see the scroll bar, which pops me all over the place! The crazy thing
is that I let him play with the drawing program a second time, in hopes he would "correct" it, but alas, he did not! What a silly Nana!

km75-there are charts posed in this thread for Kyron, his mother Terri Horman and the last seen (LS) chart, and lots of comments. I don't know about the remote viewer-google him and you'll see there was judgement against him in 2001 for stealing data from the co. that just bought his business. who knows what really happened?

Bob, sorry I misunderstood your comments on Jup 29 pisces. I forgot that is Scheat; very difficult. Interesting, your comments on jup (attorney) intercepted in 5th-so TH natal moon is intercepted in gem in the 11th. She has an OOB moon natally; 28n26-so really out there. and yes, venus OOB when KH went missing. Steven Forrest's article is well written. Kt Boehrer was evidently the master at declinations, but her book is out of print and she died several years ago. I am thinking of starting a thread on this, as there isn't much on Astrology community. (just realized I have an OOB planet, and want to find out more about them. It could explain a lot about my life!!) Planets can also go OOB by progression, which would add a whole new energy to one's progressed chart, I would think.

You can read about Michael Cook at KGW; he doesn't deny some kind of affair with her, supposedly just sexting, but it supposedly started after Kryon went missing.

off topic here: re: fixed stars-are you under the impression the aspect needs to be exact? The reason I ask: one family member has natal moon at 29pisces 39, another saturn at 28pisces59. Both are intense, in different ways, but fortunately none of the gorier things associated with Scheat so far.

I've been looking at TH more; solar return had merc and uranus conj her sun-obviously not a calm year ahead. She has SR mars 0 leo and saturn 1 libra retro-so that might add to the mix you mentioned around July 22. Plus T mars is coming to conjunct her natal pluto, oppos. her sun, square her moon, and square KH natal saturn. We will see what, if anything happens, I guess.

BobZemco

She has an OOB moon natally; 28n26-so really out there. and yes, venus OOB when KH went missing.

OOB Planets are like Arabic Parts. I know of them, but have never looked at them in detail or explored them in any depth, so I have only a very basic low level understanding.

I use declinations when I looking at parallels and contraparallels for earthquakes in mundane astrology, but other than that I only look at declination for parallels when planets are also conjunct.

I know Dr. Farr uses declination to delineate the strength of aspects.

off topic here: re: fixed stars-are you under the impression the aspect needs to be exact?

Depends. In a natal chart, I'll allow 3° for a class-1 star (Magnitude 1). Those are really bright stars like Regulus, Spica, Antares and the usual suspects. 2° orb for class-2 like Caput Algol, Hamal, Scheat et al, and then 1° for class-3 stars like Alcyone (Pleiades), North/South Scale, the Widowmaker etc.

For all other charts 1° or less depending on the class. Sort of like the Luminaries. Most people allow a slightly wider orb for the Sun and Moon because of their size, proximity and speed.

The reason I ask: one family member has natal moon at 29pisces 39, another saturn at 28pisces59. Both are intense, in different ways, but fortunately none of the gorier things associated with Scheat so far.

For any Fixed Star, you look at the nature. Scheat is Mercury/Mars. Something has to trigger the natures to effect the star. If Mercury or Mars are conjunct Scheat, then you look at their condition. In aspect to Benefics you can take the good/positive qualities of the star (if it has any) or if in aspect with Malefics you take the negative qualities. If another planet is conjunct, then is that planet in aspect with Benefics or Malefics and if not, look at the Face/Decan. Jupiter is the Face of Mars, Mars is fired up in Leo in the 2nd House, so negative. If Mars was weak you could take the better qualities.

The Fixed Stars aren't "fixed." They move about 8' every 10 years so yes Scheat is at 29° Pisces 39' now, but in 2000 it was at 29° Pisces 31' and back in 1960 it would have been at 28° Pisces 49' or so.

Aside from the spleen-removing gouging out of the eyes part of Scheat, the positive qualities are sort of like Uranian thinkers for lack of a better phrase. People who think out-side the box, different ideas, differently twisted minds and ideas, who knows.

I've been looking at TH more; solar return had merc and uranus conj her sun-obviously not a calm year ahead. She has SR mars 0 leo and saturn 1 libra retro-so that might add to the mix you mentioned around July 22. Plus T mars is coming to conjunct her natal pluto, oppos. her sun, square her moon, and square KH natal saturn. We will see what, if anything happens, I guess.

Does anyone have a good birth time for her? I would like to look at her chart.

The transiting Mars conjunct Pluto opposition Sun thing happens about every 22-24 months, so I really wouldn't expect a lot from that, unless it also triggers something in her progressed chart.

The faster planets trigger recurring things. Like I was in helicopter crashes every other year -- Mars ruling 6th conjunct Saturn ruling 3rd, except for Moon/Mars conjunct Saturn, that was I think fall 1986 when we ditched in the Baltic Sea (the um, Moon thing) coming out of just south of Flensburg, Germany.

When you have a one-off thing, like a serious accident or a crime (unless you're a serial killer), it's usually triggered by an outer planet, although Saturn isn't out of the question either.

BobZemco

I think I found a birth date for the step-mother. Apparently, she was adopted at birth.

I believe I have successfully rectified his birth time.

If you want to see something freaky, the Ascendant on the 9:00 AM Missing Event Chart is conjunct his natal Vertex in the natal 8th House while simultaneously the transiting Vertex is conjunct his natal Ascendant.

Attachments

• KH - NR - EC.jpg
    KH - NR - EC.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 33

claudette

Bob, thanks for the info on fixed stars. Both family members I mentioned have Chiron conjunct Scheat, also. Perhaps it is mitigating some of the harsh merc, mars. I'm going to look at aspects, also. Very helpful.

And good work on rectifying Kyron's chart. You much have felt you had enough events to call this time. And the vertex /Asc connections are very interesting, indeed.

TH listed her birthdate as March 14, 1970 in Roseburg OR on her FB before she took it down. I sense she might be Leo rising, with that mane of red hair! Around 3 pm birthtime. So hard to guess, but I think asc are easier to pinpoint than sun signs, sometimes. That puts her pisces in her 8th house, mars and saturn in 9th-somewhere around MC. Pluto and Uranus in 2nd house.

How did you find out she was adopted? Does that make getting a birthtime more difficult, because those records are often confidential? Makes her background so mysterious.

Yesterday there was news about a friend of hers that Kaine and Desiree feel were advising TH-and not in a positive way. Her home was searched. She was gardening near TH and was unaccountable for over an hour mid-day the day Kyron disappeared. Which could be so insignificant! I've wondered, though, if LE best hope is to locate a partner, if there is one, and try to get info from them, as TH I feel will really dig her heels in and refuse to divulge any information unless the evidence is very strong.

Thanks for your work on Kyron's chart. Care to share what other information you used to rectify the chart? I thought one had to have a list of significant events to be able to rectify. Perhaps you have your own formula. I, and I think others, would be interested in hearing.

So it continues!

BobZemco

TH listed her birthdate as March 14, 1970 in Roseburg OR on her FB before she took it down. I sense she might be Leo rising, with that mane of red hair! Around 3 pm birthtime. So hard to guess, but I think asc are easier to pinpoint than sun signs, sometimes. That puts her pisces in her 8th house, mars and saturn in 9th-somewhere around MC. Pluto and Uranus in 2nd house.

How did you find out she was adopted? Does that make getting a birthtime more difficult, because those records are often confidential? Makes her background so mysterious.

Apparently her real name is Kiesel. Born March 14, 1970 in Nevada County, California. Was adopted by the Moulton's and had a new birth certificate issued for the same date in Oregon (that is standard procedure -- nothing fishy or illegal there).

Was married or had a child, James, out of wed-lock. Married a guy named Ecker in 1996. Ecker adopted James and still pays child support. Divorced Ecker and married Horman a few years ago.

Yesterday there was news about a friend of hers that Kaine and Desiree feel were advising TH-and not in a positive way. Her home was searched. She was gardening near TH and was unaccountable for over an hour mid-day the day Kyron disappeared. Which could be so insignificant! I've wondered, though, if LE best hope is to locate a partner, if there is one, and try to get info from them, as TH I feel will really dig her heels in and refuse to divulge any information unless the evidence is very strong.

I'm sure they've back-tracked every phone call she made from home or on her cell phone in the last 6 months. If nothing stands out, then as a matter of routine they're following up with NCIC/RCIC/Triple-III for any leads (in the event any of father's or step-mother's acquaintances have prior sex crime charges).

If he was kidnapped, it can't be someone in an apartment. They'd have to own their own home. And live alone. No kids. Kids talk. No nosy neighbors.

I wonder how hard they've look at the mother. Maybe she came and got him, something happened, she accidentally killed him, panicked and now everyone unites against the Common Enemy (the stepmother) to protect the biological mother. I need to find some charts where the Moon is the significator of the crime.

claudette

Bob, you're kidding, right? The bio mother somehow got Kyron out of the school without anyone noticing, killed him, ditched his body, then drove 4 hours back to Madras and no one is investigating that possibility? And what chart-showing moon as significator-would you be looking at?

I'm at a loss, here.

BobZemco

Bob, you're kidding, right? The bio mother somehow got Kyron out of the school without anyone noticing, killed him, ditched his body, then drove 4 hours back to Madras and no one is investigating that possibility?

So by your own admission it's possible, however unlikely. How odd is it that Venus ruling the 4th House (the biological mother) is in her turned 9th House of long trips (the chart's 12th House)?

Pretty odd.

I had absolutely no idea the biological mother lived 4 hours away. Thanks for the info.

I was a detective at 2 years, detective sergeant at 3 years, and after I had to leave because of medical problems was a private investigator and "Investigator of the Year." Obviously I didn't wear blinders and rose colored Stevie Wonder glasses while investigating crimes. I leave no stone unturned. In my book, everyone is a suspect until evidence eliminates them.

Out of curiosity, how often did the father meet Kyron at the bus stop? Was that an everyday thing, every other day, once a week, once a month, once a year or did he just happen to go to the bus stop the day Kyron is missing?

claudette

Bob, in regards to the 4th house/9th house connection: Kyron alternated weekends between Portland and Madras, from what I've read and what bio mom has talked about. I think he went to Madras every two weeks. I don't think 400 miles qualifies as a "long journey", though.

As to the regularity of Kaine meeting his bus, I've never seen any reference to that. I believe he said he came home from Intel to work at home around 1pm or so.

claudette

Bob, I just remembered something about that 4th/9th you mentioned. Desiree had to go to Canada for kidney treatment and when she came back that is when it was decided Kyron would stay with Kaine, as the thinking would be it would be so disruptive to Kyron to leave. I don't know how old he was; pretty young, I think; maybe even a baby. It's around here that TH moved in to care for Kyron. Now Canada would be 9th house travel, for sure.