MIL and FIL wedding date chart, they together till the day of his death, was this a good wedding date chart?

ScorpioMaria

The waning crescent moon is not ideal for marriage. Probably the time of the wedding (Ascendant) matters as well as fixed stars.
But the outcome suggests otherwise.
Are they in a traditional society where divorce is not favoured or difficult?
I don't know how happy they were, but traditional values/society will keep them together, for better or worse, reducing the relevance of astrology.

The wedding date chart is mostly good except for the moon phase and Moon-Neptune square, which appears to be exact in late morning.
Here is an interpretation of the Moon-Neptune square in synastry, from cafeastrology.com

Moon-Neptune square
Challenging aspect: This union could be full of illusions and disappointments.
They could find it difficult to understand each other, or they might feel they totally understand when they don't.
Unfaithfulness and lies can be on the agenda in some cases, but if they aim to be very clear and to clear up misunderstandings quickly, they can go around this tendency.

Last edited:

ScorpioMaria

The date is better without the Moon-Neptune square, the aspects are excellent, but the waning moon still suggests an ending, not a beginning.

The moon phase is ancient 'superstition'. Do the Chinese consider the phase of the moon?

ScorpioMaria

I don't know exactly when the waning crescent ends and the balsamic moon begins (I have to research),

but both are a waning moon (a moon that is getting smaller).

Any waning moon is usually for finishing and resolving things, not starting something new.

A balsamic moon is nearly a new moon, at the end of the lunar cycle.

Why would someone marry at the END of a lunar cycle? Of course the old life is ending. But what exactly is beginning?

Of course we can try to find something positive in any situation! I would say that the date is perfect, except for the moon;

two or three days later (depending on the speed of the moon),

there would be a Mercury-Sun-Moon-Jupiter-Venus conjunction in Scorpio, with a New Moon, which is truly fortunate, probably perfect