Midwest Astrology Conference - May 1,2,&3

dieppler

Midwest Astrology Conference, will be held May 1, 2, 3 in Cleveland, Ohio, home of the Rock n Roll Hall of Fame. MAC is held at the DoubleTree Hotel, located at I-77 & Rockside Road, in Independence, a suburb of Cleveland. The line-up of speakers includes Robert Blaschke, Rick Levine, Brad Kochunas, Michael Barwick, Sandra-Leigh Serio, Pat Geisler, Donna VanToen, Barbara Junceau and many more. Additionally, there is a Metaphysical Track included with the full registration package that has topics ranging from Tarot to the Akashic Records.
This regional conference is small enough to offer accessible interaction with speakers and attendees and a very friendly MAC staff yet sophisticated enough to attract world-class speakers. At MAC you won’t get lost in the shuffle of hundreds of participants.
Conference is $195.00 until April 1 ($225 after) and includes the Banquet. Luncheon lectures are $30 and a separate ticket. Contact Louise McCombs to register: cell: 330-540-6228, evening: 303-828-5445, www.midwestastrology.com.

Last edited:

AineB

330 is Ohio area code, 303 is Colorado... I'm sure it's a typo! I've lived in both states.. hehehe! ;)

dieppler

You are quite right about where the area codes are, but it's no typo. The registrar for this Cleveland, OH located conference is in Colorado. Pretty sharp thinking though! I have added a website link. Have a great day!
Dianne