Mercury, Mars. Neptune, AC conjunction,1st house,Sagittarius

Lela

Could anyone give his opinion about meaning of aspects (synthesis) that I have in my natal chart: AC, Mercury, Mars and Neptune in conjunction in 1st house, Sagittarius and all in square with Saturn in 9th house (Virgo) and all in sextile with Pluto in 10th house (Libra)?
Thanks!

wilsontc

Staff member
Synthesis basics, to Lela

Lela,

You have:
Sagittarius (expansion) modifying AC (self) conjunct (energy is combined with) Mercury (thinking/daily work) conjunct Mars (being, also action) conjunct Neptune (spirituality, also confusion) focused in 1st house (being, also action) square (energy needs to be combined wtih) Virgo (daily work) modifying Saturn (duty) focused in 9th house (expansion)

and

Sagittarius (expansion) modifying AC (self) conjunct (energy is combined with) Mercury conjunct Mars conjunct Neptune focused in 1st house (being, also action) sextile (energy goes easily with) Libra (relationships) modifying Pluto (transformation) focused in 10th house (duty)

So your personally active, expansive, possibly confused daily thinking needs to be combined with daily responsibilities goes easily with relationship transformation.

This could indicate a very philosophical/responsible personal approach to life along with the ability to powerfully relate this approach to others, possibly in a very persuasive (i.e., powreful) way.

For more on this "keyword" approach see:
http://www.geocities.com/wilsontctc

Just the basics,

Tim

Lela

Thanks Tim!

Thanks Tim!

I am very interested in astrology. I found that Pluto among other things rules viruses and in 10th house that could show connection with professional orientation (I am working in that field for my MSc. thesis) and also those persons with Sun in 12th house could work in laboratories (that is where I work!). So I am good example!
Actually I was curious if all aspects that I mentioned in my post could give base for professional success? I was not able to make synthesis of all those aspects because I found some contradictions and from the other side I do not have that knowledge!
This is link to my Natal chart if you have time to look and give any comment:

http://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?rs=3&btyp=w2gw&&cid=h8ffileH2FD3e-u1125393916

Lela

wilsontc

Staff member
bundle chart, to Lela

Lela,

You have a bundle chart. According to Tracy Marks: "Bundle pattern - "All planets are contained within a trine - 120 degrees, or...a maximum of 130 degrees...self-contained, focused personality who resourcefully concentrates...[their] energy upon a limited area of life, indicated by the signs and houses occupied by planets...This individual...has the capacity to develop...[their] resources to the utmost. The...[the first planet to have crossed the ascendant, moving clockwise] often indicates energy which may be used to achieve in the area of life indicated by the far midpoint of the bundle."

You can certainly achieve in your career, with all that energy! The midpoint of the bundle is focused on 4th house (home, also emotions) and the 5th house (self-expression) and the first planet to have crossed your Ascendant is your Sun (self-expression), so maybe a career in helping people handle their emotional self-expression in some way would go well for you. Pluto is also associated with psychology or healing, so Pluto in the 10th house (career) would tend to reinforce this use of your energies.

Commenting,

Tim

Lela

MOST IMPORTANT PLANET

It is great to hear such comment! I have to fight my natural laziness. Could you please tell me which is strongest planet in my horoscope? I found this sentence “If a planet happens to be the only one in an element, quality, or house type that planet is a Singleton and it can funnel all of the “energy” of the horoscope. This planet is often the most important one in the horoscope”! So, in my horoscope that should be Pluto, am I right? What kind of special influence has this planet as singleton?

Thanks a lot!
Lela