Mercury in 12th/learning disabilities.please help.

shilonn

i have been wondering...the ruler of my 2.nd house..mercury is in 12th
does this imply i will never have success or be good with money?

Morraevo

i`ve always have a hard time learning new things..i struggled in school..i just could not understand..and my mind is very restless..opening a book trying to understand something i just start to feel very distressed like i cant breath..my mind just "blocks" everything.

i learned to speak english at age 7 because i watched bold and the beautiful every day..thank you ridge..i love you:tongue:

so when i went to school i understood it very well.i never read the books..or my homework..i just watched tv and i learned it that way. and i always get A on exams.

other i was successful was music and arts. but when it comes to learning anything other i`m lost.i just cant do it.

so the problem is how do i overcome this? i dont have any kind of education and in order to have any kind of future i need to study. i just dont know how will i overcome my learning disabilities?

advise would be needed...and if someone has the knowledge of mercury in 12th? i`ve read that i might mean difficulties in learning.

thank you.
Maybe because Tyler of the 9th which is Mars is making opposition with Mercury in 12th, which is ar least challenging and psinfull and mare with tears falling...

heavenzing

A bit late but I also have mercury in the 12th and I mostly credit that to making me so introverted. I tend to keep ideas and my own opinions to myself. I wouldn't say it affected me academically except for my own faults. Mercury in the 12th also makes me love writing and I've heard that people with mercury in this placement tend to express themselves through writing as well.

Morraevo

A bit late but I also have mercury in the 12th and I mostly credit that to making me so introverted. I tend to keep ideas and my own opinions to myself. I wouldn't say it affected me academically except for my own faults. Mercury in the 12th also makes me love writing and I've heard that people with mercury in this placement tend to express themselves through writing as well.

Put your chart if you will, maybe we will learn something new. Thanks!

Osamenor

Staff member
Put your chart if you will, maybe we will learn something new. Thanks!
That's not allowed, because this is a Read My Chart thread and the person you're asking that of is not the OP. In Read My Chart threads, only the OP's chart may be posted. To post more than one posters' charts, it has to be a general discussion thread.