Megan Fox has Scorpio rising!

flea

PTM,

I have seen all the internet data....so I am consciously going against accepted wisdom. But scorp rising gives her a venus conj MC sun and merc in 8th house and uranus conj asc. The moon jup mars trio in 6th house...and there is a lot of caring for others going on in her day to day life. Just had a strong intuition that there is scorpio in there...and the published chart says no....Maybe a subject of another thread to try out diff asc on celebrities and see if it fits.

( i apologise for going off subject...it has just been bugging me)
Apologies again
FleaXX

smilingsteph

I wish I could find the picture of her "before" plastic surgery. She was pretty then but now she seems morphed.
Had her lips done, nose tucked and has cheek implants (fat implants). I have it in a magazing somewhere. I have all of my litarature packed as I am moving, so I need to get that mag out!​

barthelemy

I wish I could find the picture of her "before" plastic surgery. She was pretty then but now she seems morphed.​

Had her lips done, nose tucked and has cheek implants (fat implants). I have it in a magazing somewhere. I have all of my litarature packed as I am moving, so I need to get that mag out!​

megan-fox-plastic-surgery.jpg

megan-fox.jpg
meganfoxplasticsurgery.jpg

Last edited:

smilingsteph

Thanks Barthelemy!

I think she was much prettier before her change. Plastic surgery should have never touched a face like hers! Or anyone for that matter.

She is gorgeous, but had a girl next door image before.

I would have pinned her as a Libra rising!

Pallas-trine-Mars

Unaspected: Does not conjunct, trine, square, oppose or sextile another planet.
I think Sacha Baron Cohen might count, his Sun is void of course, but it's still within orbs of at least 3 planets (Mercury, Uranus and Mars).

Matthew Perry's Sun is also void, but still within orb of Neptune. Brad Pitt's Sun is void and only has a separating conjunction with Vesta.

Last edited:

Frank

I think Sacha Baron Cohen might count, his Sun is void of course, but it's still within orbs of at least 3 planets (Mercury, Uranus and Mars).

Matthew Perry's Sun is also void, but still within orb of Neptune. Brad Pitt's Sun is void and only has a separating conjunction with Vesta.

There is no such thing as a "Void of Course Sun". It is a condition which only applies to the Moon.

redwolf481

...With Pluto right on her ascendant!

How surprised are you? 'Cause I'm really surprised. See how surprised I am? :pouty:
Ha ha I've been hoping for a while she'd share her birth info so we could see her chart.

Megan fox is not a scorpio rising...megan fox is a Leo rising with sun in taurus venus in taurus(for whoever said venus in gemini is incorrect) and I believe mercury and maybe some others in the 10th house....She just admited this in a magazine article like vogue or something of that nature..whatever...which is funny because celebrities hardly ever talk about astrology openly to the public but most of hollywood and LA is really really into astrology...my dad is a numerologist psychic in LA and has plenty of bussiness in fact I can probably find an article posted in usa today about him online....megan talked about someone doing her chart anyway and said she was a leo rising...

for whoever talked about angelina she is not a scorpio rising she is a cancer rising gemini with venus in cancer in the 1st house.....funny her and brad got together she is a cancer rising gemini with venus in cancer and i believe many planets in both gemini and cancer and brad is a sag rising with his sag sun in the first house and mercury, venus, mars in cap....

Pallas-trine-Mars

If you can find the source please send Astrotheme an email and ask them to fix their info. Sometimes they respond, sometimes they don't, better to at least try.

redwolf481

If you can find the source please send Astrotheme an email and ask them to fix their info. Sometimes they respond, sometimes they don't, better to at least try.

I don't remmeber the magazine(maybe it was cosmopolitan) she was just on it..next time I am at the market I will check..yeah astrotheme i think also put up that heath ledger was an aries rising which is incorrect as well.hes a gemini rising...

Pallas-trine-Mars

Also, redwolf, if Megan Fox has Venus in Taurus that means someone gave out the wrong birth year unless she was born within the first week of the 1986 Taurus Sun, though I would've probably guessed she had Venus oriental coming into combustion if I'd never seen the chart made with the currently accepted data.

I can believe Heath Ledger has Aries rising if only because that put's the Sun in his first house, and I think he has a bit of a semblance to Matthew Perry and Brad Pitt who have almost indisputably Sun in first house and fire signs and Gene Wilder with it in an air sign, like the wily hair, the awkward yet slightly cocky and sunny grace...

Last edited:

Scorpio86

Banned
Megan fox is not a scorpio rising...megan fox is a Leo rising with sun in taurus venus in taurus(for whoever said venus in gemini is incorrect) and I believe mercury and maybe some others in the 10th house....She just admited this in a magazine article like vogue or something of that nature..whatever...which is funny because celebrities hardly ever talk about astrology openly to the public but most of hollywood and LA is really really into astrology...my dad is a numerologist psychic in LA and has plenty of bussiness in fact I can probably find an article posted in usa today about him online....megan talked about someone doing her chart anyway and said she was a leo rising...

for whoever talked about angelina she is not a scorpio rising she is a cancer rising gemini with venus in cancer in the 1st house.....funny her and brad got together she is a cancer rising gemini with venus in cancer and i believe many planets in both gemini and cancer and brad is a sag rising with his sag sun in the first house and mercury, venus, mars in cap....

I actually know the guy who sent the info to Astrotheme on Megan Fox's Time of Birth. He's a friend of a friend and he happens to be a family friend of Megan Fox. I asked my friend the other day to ask his friend how he got the info, and he told me that he asked Megan's mother if he could see a copy of her Birth Certificate. He claims that the Time of Birth on the Chart was 5:46 P.M.

Considering he actually knows Megan Fox's mother, i'd take him as a legitimate source.

I'm willing to bet this so-called "article" with Megan Fox talking about her Birth Chart, actually doesn't even exist. Plus, i've never heard celebrities get so in depth into their chart in an interview where they would tell the interviewer where their "Venus" is...that's just awkward. Not to mention, her Venus actually IS in Gemini. She was Born on May 16th, 1986 and Venus was in Gemini (at 24 degrees)

redwolf481

I actually know the guy who sent the info to Astrotheme on Megan Fox's Time of Birth. He's a friend of a friend and he happens to be a family friend of Megan Fox. I asked my friend the other day to ask his friend how he got the info, and he told me that he asked Megan's mother if he could see a copy of her Birth Certificate. He claims that the Time of Birth on the Chart was 5:46 P.M.

Considering he actually knows Megan Fox's mother, i'd take him as a legitimate source.

I'm willing to bet this so-called "article" with Megan Fox talking about her Birth Chart, actually doesn't even exist. Plus, i've never heard celebrities get so in depth into their chart in an interview where they would tell the interviewer where their "Venus" is...that's just awkward. Not to mention, her Venus actually IS in Gemini. She was Born on May 16th, 1986 and Venus was in Gemini (at 24 degrees)

to the above..I don't know what to say...your friend may or may not know megan fox who knows...the closest connection I have to her is an aquaintence of mine is good friends with shia labiof and was telling us about megan fox in 08....

I may have been wrong about the venus in taurus deal..I could of sworn I did a chart on her a long time ago and her venus was in taurus..maybe that was just my memory of another chart...as for the article...yes it does exist...she doesn't talk about her venus in the article..the interviewer talks to her about hollywood and astrology(everyone is into metaphysics there..) or something like that and she talks about how she had someone do her chart or something and she was a leo rising....yes I agree with you most times celebrities do not talk about stuff like that and it was eye opening for me too...why would i make this up? lol that comment about the article being fake was really childish.....

plus megan fox I can see with my own eyes isn't a scorpio rising....just cause shes a sexy femme fatal..scorpios are private and are not open are very chattable in most cases...they are intense and ect..I mean joaquin phoenix ahs a lot of scorpio energy and does not do well with interviews...keira knightley I am sure is one too and is very private though more open than others....megan fox jokes around is outgoing and ect...this interpretation is shitty i know but I am in a hurry ha ha the laundromat is closing soon....taurus and leo are both very powerful signs....you can see the influence of both in her looks...leo will show whether you have a leo sun or rising sign....and taurus will show when its the chart ruler most of the time especially in cases when the ascendant is not as powerful a sign....i am a libra rising but pretty much look like a taurus with my venus in taurus...but leo really is just as powerful though so it woul mitigate the influence...it makes a lot of sense to me....plus it puts her sun and mercury(which I believe conjuncts her sun which would maybe slim her body of its taurus appearance a bit(leo rising though in many cases gives great figures ha )and puts the sun and mercury in the 10th house..fitting I believe..

redwolf481

Also, redwolf, if Megan Fox has Venus in Taurus that means someone gave out the wrong birth year unless she was born within the first week of the 1986 Taurus Sun, though I would've probably guessed she had Venus oriental coming into combustion if I'd never seen the chart made with the currently accepted data.

I can believe Heath Ledger has Aries rising if only because that put's the Sun in his first house, and I think he has a bit of a semblance to Matthew Perry and Brad Pitt who have almost indisputably Sun in first house and fire signs and Gene Wilder with it in an air sign, like the wily hair, the awkward yet slightly cocky and sunny grace...

I have done a LOT of research in the last 2 years and know heath ledger was a gemini rising..with moon and jupiter in cancer in the first...heath was known to be very fidgity and had a lot of nervous energy and man I have so many reasons I can't list em all..I gotta run ha ha in a major hurry...plus the transits line up with life events and his death....plus heath had the long lith gemini rising figure with the curly light hair to match and the round cancer moon face and he was very very sensetive....plus it puts his pisces stellium in the 10th and his aries sun in the 11th...lol there are many reasons why I think this is correct..he wasn't a really aggresive guy as an aries rising would put it...

Pallas-trine-Mars

But, Redwolf, you're just guessing, and not only that you're presenting your guesses and inferences as data that you've had verified. Everyone has an opinion but you can't confuse that as actual information.

Also, even though you don't see is Heath Ledger DEFINITELY had Aries traits in him, even if I'd never seen things like his violent performances in movies like "Dark Knight" I've seen his chart which has an exalted Sun in Aries, which is ruled by Mars for one thing. Secondly if Ledger had Gemini rising his chart ruler Mercury would still be conjunct with Mars.

Also if I were going to guess a fire sign for Megan Fox I'd go with one of the very last degrees of Sagittarius since she sometimes puts her foot in her mouth, but then in the Scorpio rising chart the ruler(s) of her part of fortune is in Sagittarius, what you might be seeing is Leo as her midheaven.

But until things are official we should respect whatever data comes our way and respect that little shadow of doubt and uncertainty.

Last edited:

redwolf481

But, Redwolf, you're just guessing, and not only that you're presenting your guesses and inferences as data that you've had verified. Everyone has an opinion but you can't confuse that as actual information.

Also, even though you don't see is Heath Ledger DEFINITELY had Aries traits in him, even if I'd never seen things like his violent performances in movies like "Dark Knight" I've seen his chart which has an exalted Sun in Aries, which is ruled by Mars for one thing. Secondly if Ledger had Gemini rising his chart ruler Mercury would still be conjunct with Mars.

Also if I were going to guess a fire sign for Megan Fox I'd go with one of the very last degrees of Sagittarius since she sometimes puts her foot in her mouth, but then in the Scorpio rising chart the ruler(s) of her part of fortune is in Sagittarius, what you might be seeing is Leo as her midheaven.

But until things are official we should respect whatever data comes our way and respect that little shadow of doubt and uncertainty.

your right I cannot know heath ledger for sure...just my beliefs...

I am gonna try and find that megan fox interview online with her talking about being a leo rising....I haven't been able to find the interview yet...just people talking about her talking about being a leo rising in the interview...but yes it does exist...I would take it from her mouth then from astrodienst or someone claiming to know her...its actually in her words in print...in a major magazine...

theM

I thought it myself that she has Scorpio rising but actually she had cosmetic surgery.On older pictures she looked a bit different.
So I don't think that we can rely only on that speculation.

Here is an article, which states that she is Leo Rising: (nearly at the bottom)
http://m-fox.org/pix/displayimage.php?pid=11046&fullsize=1

I personally think that the information in this article seems to be valid.
If someone has real interest in astrology, the person knows in almost all cases their correct Ascendant/rising sign.
For me it's more valid than someone claiming that he/she knows someone who knows someone who knows someone that ...

On some pictures she even has this "lioness-aura".
So for me it's not that unlikely.

Whoever said Megan Fox isn't a Scorpio Rising is a moron. I'm a Scorpio Rising and I can SEE it in her. LOOK at that jawline, those TEETH, those EYES, those thin arms, those boney shoulders, the clavicle, she is a SCORPIO RISING 110%. You can even see it in the movies she decides to play in.

1.jpg

2.jpg

theM

I understand you because I thought Scorpio Rising also for a long time.
But what has it got to do with a being a moron?
I only gave a link to an article where it's written that she got a Leo Rising.
We can't exclude it so easily.
Even on the Ellen show she talked about astrology.She is interested in it.
So why should she lie in the interview?

Do you know that Megan Fox had cosmetic surgery?
So we cannot just go after the appearance.

megan_fox-before-after.jpg