Meant to be alone?

geminimercury

@laurenvty

I have Gemini Moon (ZERO planet in Cancer except Cancer marked my 1st house), so I'm chatty. I don't mind at all to answer your questions Miss.

I'm 38, and I been married for 11 years, so I got married before my Saturn Return. Still married, happily married. Only my spouse can handle my intensity and extreme and obsessive, possessive, controlling even.
NEVER once I think of married again (even if my marriage fail one day), I'm still obsess and obsess with my spouse after 13 years together (married 11). Thanks to that Scorpio Stellium in 5th house of mine.

I didn't have my child until AFTER my Saturn Return (in 2018). However in 2019 my son passed away (he was only 1.5 years old). That same year my father also passed away. Two deaths within one year, it was the most painful and darkest time of my life. I basically plunge into a depression, still is. The reason why I'm still living is because of my spouse.

I posted my chart in the Horary sub if you want to look at it, asking if I ever get out of my depression over my father death.

How about you? What is your Asc Miss?

Last edited:

laurenvty

@geminimercury
How about you? What is your Asc Miss?

I have the same Ascendant as you - Cancer.

NEVER once I think of married again (even if my marriage fail one day), I'm still obsess and obsess with my spouse after 13 years together (married 11). Thanks to that Scorpio Stellium in 5th house of mine.

Such a Scorpio thing (in the 5th house, of course)! But I think it's actually really nice, that people still have that spark they had years ago.
Seems like you have beat the odds and met your person! Your spouse seems like a very lovely person, that will always be there for you no matter what. Some people grow apart, some - closer. You seem to be doing the latter. So - well done! Am really happy for you!
On that note, wish you a very happy, long and everlasting marriage!

About the deaths in your family - I'm so sorry for your loss. I know that death is inevitable and that we're all going to die, just don't know when, but it still hurts so much, especially if the death was unexpected. I know it won't be easy, but I hope you find your peace and strength!

wan

Hey, @wan!
That's interesting that you say that.
Probably a stupid question, but - would you mind explaining how to know which planet joys in which house?
Don't worry, there is no such a thing as a stupid question. However, I am not very familiar with this either. I recommend that you google it.

*Morph*

So a super simple delineation, would be 7th lord in ASC - the partner comes to the native. This is ruled by the Moon, in 4. That person is from the homeland. And to quickly correct about house Joys, 12 is the joy of Saturn, but this is the Ascending sign, therefore, by division it is 12, but by place it is 1. I am fairly confidant we should use Joys by place, not division.