meaning of the nightmare

tomekbb

Two days ago i had a really awful nightmare. Firstly, step by step I started to understand that this place is a dream. Later I again went from a dream into dream(like 1lvl dream before 2nd level dream) and in this second "dream" I expected to be awaken. The room looked exactly as mine. I started looking around I saw a dark shade, which instantly rush at me and tried to grab my foot. I only woke up because I started to praying and finally I woke up in the reality with shouting on my mouth. I cannot say it was just a dream. I would rather see as visit of a demon...

Thats why i cast a chart and asked "What this dream was about? What was the reason it happened to me"

My significator Sun is with conjuction with Lilith... Is there anything related to demonic powers in this chart?

Funny how there is a part of fortune rising on my ascendant and Saturn is exactly rising and opposing from the descendant.

South Node in Scorpio. Mars in 9th house trines Ascendant. Jupiter virtually squares Sun from domicyle of Mars. Can it be something related with martial thing?

horoscope-chart8-700__radix_astroseek-29-6-2022_06-52.png

katydid

My significator Sun is with conjuction with Lilith... Is there anything related to demonic powers in this chart?

In the horary chart, your significator, the Sun, is conjunct the Moon, which may represent your lover/partner. They are tightly conjunct in Cancer, so they want to feel very close and connected and intimate. However, BlackMoonLilith is sitting in between them. Something deeply emotional is blocking your relationship?

Inherent in the symbolism of the Sun/Moon midpoint is the desire for companionship. The Sun/Moon midpoint represents a point of “inner marriage” and symbolizes close personal relationship.

Lilth, which is sandwiched between the Sun/Moon , is an extremely volatile point from which emotional reactions and responses emanate. So this implies that you are now going on "gut" feelings and it affects you deeply, emotionally, directly.

>>>The horary shows a transit Black Moon Lilith to the Sun/Moon midpoint :

It may show that you feel a strong need to stand up, speak out, maybe scream. Especially if you're feeling victimized, traumatized, or trapped. If you've been holding something back, that can come out with Lilith. Speak now!

Lilith is not demonic---it is the inner fear, darkness, pain that needs to escape to the light, so we can release it, and find the truth.

Funny how there is a part of fortune rising on my ascendant and Saturn is exactly rising and opposing from the descendant.

That Saturn is on your 7th of relationships/partnerships. Are you feeling a burden there at this point? Mercury will be trining Saturn soon so maybe you can ask the important questions of your partner that you are concerned about?

South Node in Scorpio. Mars in 9th house trines Ascendant. Jupiter virtually squares Sun from domicyle of Mars. Can it be something related with martial thing?

Martial? As in fighting? Or marital? As in marriage? This seems to be more of a question about marriage or separation.

The Sun/Moon Midpoint is the most important indicator in Astrology of whether or not you fall in love, get married, establish that foundation.
And the Sun/Moon midpoint is likely to be an active factor as it pertains to relationship change.

Lilith conjunct Sun/Moon=You could feel frustrated as your emotions and intuition are met with resistance or suppression by others. Do you feel like your partner is ignoring the issues that are worrying you?

===============================================================

tomekbb

In the horary chart, your significator, the Sun, is conjunct the Moon, which may represent your lover/partner. They are tightly conjunct in Cancer, so they want to feel very close and connected and intimate. However, BlackMoonLilith is sitting in between them. Something deeply emotional is blocking your relationship?

Inherent in the symbolism of the Sun/Moon midpoint is the desire for companionship. The Sun/Moon midpoint represents a point of “inner marriage” and symbolizes close personal relationship.

Lilth, which is sandwiched between the Sun/Moon , is an extremely volatile point from which emotional reactions and responses emanate. So this implies that you are now going on "gut" feelings and it affects you deeply, emotionally, directly.

>>>The horary shows a transit Black Moon Lilith to the Sun/Moon midpoint :

It may show that you feel a strong need to stand up, speak out, maybe scream. Especially if you're feeling victimized, traumatized, or trapped. If you've been holding something back, that can come out with Lilith. Speak now!

Lilith is not demonic---it is the inner fear, darkness, pain that needs to escape to the light, so we can release it, and find the truth.

That Saturn is on your 7th of relationships/partnerships. Are you feeling a burden there at this point? Mercury will be trining Saturn soon so maybe you can ask the important questions of your partner that you are concerned about?

Martial? As in fighting? Or marital? As in marriage? This seems to be more of a question about marriage or separation.

The Sun/Moon Midpoint is the most important indicator in Astrology of whether or not you fall in love, get married, establish that foundation.
And the Sun/Moon midpoint is likely to be an active factor as it pertains to relationship change.

Lilith conjunct Sun/Moon=You could feel frustrated as your emotions and intuition are met with resistance or suppression by others. Do you feel like your partner is ignoring the issues that are worrying you?

===============================================================
I dont know if this will help, but in synastry I have Sun/Moon Conjuction. My Sun is in Aquarius at 18* and her Moon is Aquarius at 19*

Furthermore, her Ascendant and rising sign is Cancer. Can it be somehow connected with this horary question?

katydid

I dont know if this will help, but in synastry I have Sun/Moon Conjuction. My Sun is in Aquarius at 18* and her Moon is Aquarius at 19*

Furthermore, her Ascendant and rising sign is Cancer. Can it be somehow connected with this horary question?
That is a powerful connection, having your Sun conjunct her Moon. It is one of the most beneficial conjunctions a relationship can have. There is probably a very strong bond between you two.

So where would the nightmare be coming from? Are you having doubts about your relationship that are making you both feel anxious?