Me, Moon, Mercury, Venus together M.C.

cindystubbs

I am trying to draw unemployment and had to appeal.
The ruler of the 7th house is my Employer and is Saturn who is Retrograde on the cusp of the 3rd house, (written agreements)
Leo Ascendant I guess means I am the Sun which is 6 degrees away from the Midheaven, 15 degrees away from Moon and Mercury conjunction.
What bothers me is that Mars 2 degrees away from the Ascendant in the 12th.
Sounds like a lot of arguments to come.
I'm going to try to put the chart on here, Hopefully it will work.
If not Moon, Mercury and Venus are all in the 10th house. Wow.
Jupiter in the 8th of other people's money in Pisces so that's no help.

#$%^%&^ confused.
Oh, I couldn't get my chart on here, sorry guys.

I'm pretty broke and hoping I can draw this. Doctor says I have fibromyalgia, which I had never heard of a year ago. *Sigh*

So is pretty important to me, but no internet and library computer won't let me upload a chart. Please help.

If anyone wants to reply

Pluto is retrograde in the 5th house, 5 degrees away from 6th house cusp.
North Node is in the 6th in Capricorn.

Anyway so The Sun In Aries is me and is Exalted BUT
Mars in 12th rules it, okay Cancer rules the 12th which is the Moon which also signifies me if I'm correct.
So this Mars almost on the Ascendant seems to be the key,

There are not any major aspects in this chart!

Saturn is 150 degrees away from the Sun???? :andy:

[moved thread to money section - mod edit]

Last edited by a moderator:

Neptune Rising

Hi Cindy

I'm really sorry to hear of your unfortunate circumstances.

If you can't upload the chart, let us know the details: time, date, place of the chart (the moment you thought of the question).
Also, we need to know what question you are asking, its not clear from your post I'm afraid.

NR

cindystubbs

I cast a horary chart with the question, Will I get unemployment benefits?
My employer, Tyson, denied so I will have a sort of trial with a tribunal and the judges have the power to give me weekly unemployment checks.
I worked in a chicken plant where they insisted I pick up 70 pound boxes but now I'm older I just can't do that much lifting anymore. My tribunal date will be April 28th at 8:15 in the morning. I don't know how long it will take them to decide. I would be sore with aching muscles and call in sick and was fired for missing too many days, basically. We are only allowed 14 days missed in a year's time at my job.
The chart is for 1:32 p.m. on April 15th of 2010.
The Asc. is Leo so the Sun is me. I am at the M.C. with the Moon, Mercury and Venus.
Saturn rules 7th and so Saturn is my former employer.
Saturn is retrograde at 29 degrees of Virgo.
So Saturn is weak, is that good for me or for them??
Maybe this means I'll win cause my significator is strong in Aries.:innocent:
I've looked at this chart a lot and have it memorized.
I'd be very curious as to what someone more experienced might say.

Neptune Rising

Hi again Cindy

Where are you located? We need the place name that you were when you thought of the question also to erect the chart.

We'll get there in the end! :happy:

Thanks
NR

cindystubbs

I used Hot Springs Arkansas because I was told it has the same latitude and longtitude of where I am. I am living in DeQueen, Arkansas, a town so small you might not know it when you drove thru it!
Arkansas has an abundance of water and so the chicken plants are here!
They give insurance and high pay but are sort of hard to work for. They make you feel small and unimportant. the whole thing could be described as a misunderstanding really.
One day we were laughing and I couldn't stop & neither could my friend Robin. My boss became very red in the face yelling at us to STOP! It wasn't funny afterwards when she started giving me jobs with heavy lifting later though!!!! She forgave Robin but not me. The whole thing is rather odd really. Also, when a friend of mine became disrepectful she just knew I was behind it!!!
A person can't help laughing, can one???
I have this looney sense of humour that when something strikes me as funny I laugh like a looney tunes. Moon in Cancer semi-sextile Uranus maybe. I understand aspects between Uranus and the Moon say something about your sense of humour.
My boss, poor lady, has become a very bitter woman and lost me my job.:devil::crying:

Neptune Rising

Cindy

A few positives:

You/Sun are in trine with Part of fortune, its passing but its most recent aspect, plus fortune in in the 1st house.

Venus traditional ruler of money in the 10th house.

Mercury rules your, and your ex employers money. Is this money going to be state unemployment benefits? Or is it your employer's money?

Moon conjuncts Mercury, their/your money, then conjuncts Venus, sextiles Jupiter. They are all considered beneficial planets, plus Moon is very strong in Taurus, as well as angular though in the Capricorn house..

Moon recently squared ascendant showed your recent problems, things not flowing as they should!

I'm hopeful that you will be your payments.
Can you please update us when you know, thanks! I hope you get your benefits!:smile:

NR

cindystubbs

Thanks so much for the reply! I am trying to draw state unemployment benefits.
I understand these benefits come from a tax on employers, I guess I never thought about where the money comes from. I've never drawn unemployment.
I thought maybe the 10th was the Employer.
Then I thought maybe the 7th house.
The judge I thought just had to be the 9th house, but my significator was in the 9th!
I did publish a piece about my job in True Confessions that is part of the evidence in this case, I will go before a tribunal on April 28th at 8:00 in the morning. If you pick up a May copy of the magazine you will see my piece with my name on it. Don't know if this magazine is everywhere or where you are at.
I luv astrology but have a lot of trouble with interpretation. I do need this money very much, not many jobs out there.
my hubby & I put a little away though, so things are good, so far anyway. It just goes to show you never know what the future will bring, because I thought I would work this job forever!
Does Neptune Rising mean Neptune is on the Ascendant? STupid QUestion I know, just wondering.
I guess when it's you in a horoscope U can't be objective so thanks!

cindystubbs

Wow, just saw your chart. All those planets in the 3rd!!!
Karma on the descendant makes me think maybe you are supposed to help others, like a sort of counselor. Maybe that is your actual job!
That is an interesting chart.
I have a friend with Neptune in the first and she can't make up her mind on a career.
She has been a chef, a pharmacist, an accountant, a waitress and most recently, a sales person at Staples.
Interesting.

Neptune Rising

Thanks for the feedback Cindy. Ok so I think now maybe the state (10th house) benefits is the 11th house, Mercury. Mercury also rules your money, and Moon conjuncts this, followed by Venus, then sextile to Jupiter. All planets of good fortune, benefics, so that is promising. Also with Sun (you) closley trine Fortuna, I think its saying yes.

I have my fingers crossed for you!

Neptune Rising

Wow, just saw your chart. All those planets in the 3rd!!!
Karma on the descendant makes me think maybe you are supposed to help others, like a sort of counselor. Maybe that is your actual job!
That is an interesting chart.
I have a friend with Neptune in the first and she can't make up her mind on a career.
She has been a chef, a pharmacist, an accountant, a waitress and most recently, a sales person at Staples.
Interesting.

Thats interesting, I never considered Karma in that way, thanks for showing me! Its something I like to do, help people.
NR

cindystubbs

I didn't get unemployment in spite of the good aspects. I must say it is at least partly my fault. The interviewer was very intimidating and rude to both parties! I wasn't communicating well at all and couldn't get across to him at all.
I suppose it is for the best, I will find a job I hope, albeit at low pay. A job helps me because I lack discipline without one. Thanks for all the help!:whistling:

dr. farr

Even with my peculiar methods I would have joined with NeptuneRising's judgement regarding a positive outcome based on this horary. Why didn't turn out? What factor(s) were not taken account of??

-Dragon's Tail in 12th house: did this vitiate the "end of the matter"? Could the DT have been that potent to negate the positive testimonies??
-Dragons' Tail aspects (within its 3 degree orb) both Venus and Mercury-DT aspects (according to my understanding of this subject from old time authors like Gerard of Cremona and Agrippa) poisons (negates) the beneficial influences of all planets in such contact: is it possible that this occurred here??

I am not saying that I think either (or both) of the above possibilities is responsible; actually I kind of don't think so (although my "faith" in the malefic ramifications of the DT is very strong) But it is food for thought (to me)

What about stellar influences? Often I give them much attention in horary (as a couple examples of this which I posted on Skyscript-in their Horary Section-will show)

Anything along these starry influence lines here? Unfortunately I only have the longitude to work with (would have preferred declinations), and I find no real tight connections with Sun, Moon, Venus or Mercury.
However:
-Ascendant degree conjunct North Ascellus, a Mars/Sun quality star, which gives an aggressive attitude, where one will not submit meekly to what's being done to them, but will fight-indicates lack of caution and refusal to submit to insults (unfair treatment as in this case??) North Ascellus in connection with Mars (which it is, within 3 degrees of longitude) gives "public disfavor" (the results of the "public hearing" on this matter??) There is also an interesting interpretation of this star with the Sun: true, North Ascellus is NOT connected with the Sun (at least in longitude); however, the Sun IS the dispositor of the sign/house in which we find the North Ascellus: interpretation of North Ascellus with the Sun:
+ "Troubles in business...UNFAVORABLE FOR DEALING WITH INFLUENTIAL PEOPLE" (like the judge/interviewer at the hearing??)

Could the star connection with the ascendant degree (and with Mars), coupled with the possible malefic influence of the DT in the 12th, along with DT's aspects to Mercury and Venus, have all combined together to overcome the more positive (yes answer) planetary influences in this horary?

I wonder??

Last edited:

Neptune Rising

Thanks for the feedback Cindy, I'm really sorry to hear that. Could be a government/authority that now needs all the cash it can get to pay off its defecit... I know the feeling, my government help was cut for something I wasn't even aware of :devil:, luckily I got myself a job soon afterwards.

Its weird though looking at the chart.. The Moon to Merc, Venus looked so positive. Maybe it was also the Mercury about to station retrograde? That was the money of the government? Could also be the Moon and Venus about to square the Part of Fortune?

I'm interested Dr Farr, would a sextile to the Dragon's Tail be considered malefic? Or would the whole chart need to be considered to judge if it is a malefic aspect? I guess a 12th house DT would be malefic in itself?

Ha, seems like my whole post is a series of questions! :biggrin: Its great to recieve feedback though and to learn from these charts.

I hope you find a good job for yourself soon Cindy. :)

NR

dr. farr

DT in any house brings malefic iinfluences into that house; according to the historical sources I use (a couple were mentioned in my earlier post), ANY aspect (even a trine) involving a planet (or Part or cusp), within 3 degrees (of perfection) with the DT is always a malefic indication, a disruptive contact. Over the years, at least in my experiences and observations, I (believe) that I have seen this indication verified over and over again, and I have come to regard it not as a theory, but as a verified and highly reliable practical delineative consideration.