Matthew Newton - birth details???

R4VEN

Calling any Australians who may know Matthew Newton's (actor son of Bert & Patti) birth date and time. Birth place was Melbourne. His birth date appears to be 11th May 1977. (There appears to be another Matthew Newton born in 1977, from US, and birth details of each tend to be confused. IMDb states the Australian Newton as being born on Jan 22nd, but I can remember when he was born, and I swear he's a Taurus.) I have no idea of birth time, and it would be handy to know, given recent revelations about his `condition'. His mother even admitted that he has always had a temper, and that underlying his drink & drug abuse is a long-standing `mental condition' which may have been evident in his teens.

Of course, I am interested in viewing the guy's chart. Whilst I in no way condone his violent outbursts, I think an examination of his chart may reveal something. (eg. Aries Mars inconjunct Uranus were he born on 11th May) I have put this thread here, even though I suspect were his birth details to turn up somewhere the medical section may suit this thread best.

Here's a link to an old episode of Thank God You're Here, featuring Newton..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJqLrNJAYvE

The whole thing is improv, and Newton had no idea what/where/why before he entered the set. He was brilliant!!

Last edited:

07.Re

Sorry I can't help out with a validated birth date or time. I've scoured the internet looking for something solid, but come up empty handed...

:(

Spectrum

I don't know when he was born, most celebrities wish they could not disclose their birthday.

At present he is a vulnerable man, suffering mental disorder and I don't think it is prudent to discuss his condition as he seemingly is on a suicide watch in a psychiatric hospital somewhere in Sydney. It may be best to keep your own research about him off this site. I am sure Patti and Bert would appreciate confidentiality around their son's personal information. He is certainly in a fragile state & needs to be protected from anything that could affect his equilibrium and lead to further ill health and delays in his recovery.

Please don't get the wrong impression, but his situation is understandably delicate and he has to face the situation of an ill-informed public and considerable scrutiny

AquaMoon

IMO there is no harm in looking at Matthew's chart, as long as we try to remain respectful and limit our comments to what we see in his chart rather than discussing our personal opinions about him and his behaviour. I haven't been able to find a birth time, but I have done a chart before with a time of 12 noon. According to that chart he has mars and venus in aries, which would make sense.

R4VEN

IMO there is no harm in looking at Matthew's chart, as long as we try to remain respectful and limit our comments to what we see in his chart rather than discussing our personal opinions about him and his behaviour. I haven't been able to find a birth time, but I have done a chart before with a time of 12 noon. According to that chart he has mars and venus in aries, which would make sense.
Thanks, AquaMoon, these are also my thoughts, and was my original intention.