Matter of 2 minutes - Sun changed signs

Casey729

If the time of the question is when I STARTED creating this chart, then the Sun is still in Cancer, if it`s when I first SAW the chart on my screen - then the Sun is 0'00 Leo. The chart itself is contradicting without this dilemma. The question was whether a friend will become a lover. Me - Jupiter, 5th house ruled by Venus, and the ruler of the hour/day are Jupiter/Venus. Not in aspect, but that`s where the wishful thinking kicks in: 7th house ruler trine Moon, and Sun(possibly him) trine Jupiter(me). Besides, otherwise unaspected Venus in trine with POF and North Node. Need an unbiased look.

Attachments

• astro07222010.jpg
    astro07222010.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 18

lillyjgc

Senior Member, Educational board Editor
Casey-I'd say the answer is a no. The sigs are either jupiter and Mars, as you say he is a friend, or you could use jupiter and mercury.
Mercury and Jupiter make no aspects to one another.
Mars and Jupiter are applying an opposition to one another.
It doesn't matter what the sun is doing, as it's not a significator here.
The moon in Sag, is applying four squares to other planets.(Mars, jupiter, saturn and Uranus).
This looks like a clear no answer to me, but others may see it differently.
Cheers
Lilly

Casey729

I might still be in a wishful thinking mode, but he isn`t just a friend, more of a mentor, a doting authority figure, which may give him a 9th or 10th house ruler as a significator. And Moon won`t form any squares but with Mars before she leaves the sign. And last aspect she makes is a sextile to Neptune (but retro Neptune...). But looking at transits, I`m giving up: my Venus and his Mars are in 5 deg Cancer/Capricorn. Trans Pluto at 5 Cap and Saturn soon to be at 5 Libra again aren`t very comforting. On both sides it always felt like an obsession, a fixation (Pluto) and an impossibility(Saturn) to possess the object of obsession. I suppose we expressed a classic definition of such transits by throwing objects across the room(literally). Oh, and his Sun is 1 deg Cancer and his Jupiter 6 Cancer. It`s been "can`t let go" and "can`t give up" rollercoaster.

lillyjgc

Senior Member, Educational board Editor
but he isn`t just a friend, more of a mentor, a doting authority figure, which may give him a 9th or 10th house ruler as a significator.

In that case h7 cusp is the one to use.

And Moon won`t form any squares but with Mars before she leaves the sign. And last aspect she makes is a sextile to Neptune (but retro Neptune...).

In horary we dont use the outers (even though I mentioned one)
The moons last aspect is a square to mars in mercury's sign. But its also worth noting that after moon leaves sag it moves to the sign of its Fall.The dignities of planets counts in horary.
In this chart, Mars rules houses 4 and 11. H4 would be the outcome and h11 the hopes and wishes.
I think its a definite no, as I said in my first post.
Cheers
Lilly