Massive house repairs: Am I still under Neptune oppose Mercury transit?

astro_novice

Neptune transit opposing Mercury using 1 degree orb should have been over back in Jan 28th, 2015.

I can't find ANY transits that can explain what's happening in just last 2 to 3 weeks:

Tenant has water leak, which is caused by water pressure regulator.
Tenant's oven malfunctions intermittently.
Tenant's cooking gas range broke.
Tenant's AC just broke down.
My home has a slab leak. Then on the same day after leak is stopped, a second leak is found.
Tenant reported water leak is not fixed, and then realized that it was a false alarm, a few hours later.
My wife's favorite persimmon tree fell down overnight, due to heavy over-fruiting I believe.
New cooking gas range was delivered by UPS to the wrong address at next door neighbor. We thought somebody stole it during those 3 hours.
I came close to hang myself when I tied up the fallen tree. I slipped, and hung my neck right at the rope which was not fully tied up yet. Now both of my legs have bruises. The old one is from last August when I fell from air, while playing basketball.
My wife's cell phone has some power-up problem, and may need a replacement.

Pluto transit trine Mars has not brought much positives so far. Unless the above is caused by this Pluto transit. It seems that this list is more like Neptune opposing Mercury (business). But Neptune is at 9 degree, while my Mercury is at 5 degree.

Back in February after Neptune was out of 1 degree orb, I had to replace dishwasher for renter, and I thought that was a little odd, since it was almost at 7 degree already.

Any idea on what's going on? I've never had to repair so many things in such a short period. I am spending about $7K already. This is just crazy.

Pretty sure my tenant(s) aren't pulling my leg. We have fairly good relationship, and they know very well that too many repairs will translate into rent increase.

Last edited:

Marinka

Looks like some of this might be the Saturn transit ...

Transiting Saturn has moved from a conjunction with natal Neptune (ruler of 2nd of money) and will come back over Neptune again as it goes direct. Saturn which is restriction on Neptune which in a broad sense is fluids could cause the regulation of fluids/gases to be incorrect. Transiting Saturn is also trining Venus in the 7th which is the ruler of the 4th of home tying this into the home. This would account for the gas/water/leaks.

This could also account for the tree as the "structure" (Saturn) of the tree was broken by a bountiful harvest (Neptune venus trine in natal).

I'll have to look at the rest later - no time now.

astro_novice

These are the "active" transits during the last 2-3 weeks from astro.com transit calendar, ranged from outer to inner planets, using 1 degree orb. Boldface are transits in orb:

Pluto square Chiron (started earlier, but gone out of range due to retrograde)
Pluto trine Mars
Pluto trine Sun (before hitting Sun, it will go retrograde & out of range)
Neptune trine MC
Neptune semi-square Mean Node (starter earlier, but gone out of range)
Neptune semi-square AC
Uranus conjunct Chiron (started earlier, but gone out of range)
Uranus oppose Uranus (started earlier, but gone out of range)
Uranus sextile Saturn
Uranus Sesquisquare Mercury
Chiron oppose Moon
Saturn conjunct Neptune (started earlier, but gone out of range)
Saturn square Mercury (started earlier, but gone out of range)
Saturn trine Venus

I attached the transit calendars as jpg files from astro.com here.

Attachments

• Transit_Cal1.jpg
    Transit_Cal1.jpg
    118.9 KB · Views: 23
  • Transit_Cal2.jpg
    Transit_Cal2.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 27

Marinka

Chiron, ruler of the 8th, has also been squaring your Saturn which is ruler of the 1st. This could account for the accidental hanging as Chiron is considered by me to be the "wounded warrior" and in this case it is in bad aspect to you (saturn ruler of 1st).

You did have Pluto in trine to both the Sun/Mars at the time and this is likely what turned what could have been an very unfortunate accident into a near miss.

You mentioned that Pluto trine Mars has not brought good luck ... seems to me it was your angel here.

astro_novice

Thanks.

You're right about that. Just didn't think of Chiron.

That slip caused me to have a red streak near my neck for half of day, and a big bruise on my ankle. Definitely could have been much worse.

R4VEN

Don't overlook the underlying effects of transiting Uranus through your 4th house of home and housing (among other things) My 4th house cusp is at 14 deg Aries, and during the few weeks during which my house was painted and the flooring replaced I had tr Uranus passing in direct motion across my IC. During that time there were a number of problems found by tradesmen - structural problems underneath floorboards, and the dodgy state of walls beneath wallpaper after it was removed. I don't own the house, so was not my expense, but the community housing organisation had a few headaches. At the same time my car's clutch suddenly died, so that was an expense I had to cover, but all in all, that was a good thing.

Check out the transit of Uranus through the 4th house on the following page.

http://www.dkfoundation.co.uk/dkfoundation/BookTransitsBook4.htm

And with Uranus, the changes/improvements are always sudden and unexpected. With my house improvements I was given very little warning, and I had to empty rooms, and clean up after (some of the) messy tradesmen.

Lin

These issues are partly a Saturn thing.
Saturn brings to the fore issues that should have been dealt with at a proper time in the past.

Some of the events you list are in this category. If your home and tenants space has not been maintained on a regular basis, of course eventually (and usually brought on by a transit) these things will show themselves.

Some of the things you list have nothing to do with this category. A wrongly delivered appliance is not in the same category as a crack in the foundation of your home. Also your wife's cell phone, etc. Before listing your woes, try to keep them in the proper perspective.

Saturn is not going to leave you alone for the foreseeable future. You need to go through your entire home and seek each space for possible weaknesses - before you have more 'surprises'.

Check out transit Saturn to your Virgo planets. This (and Neptune opp. Virgo) is probably the ongoing dynamic.
LIN

Last edited:

astro_novice

Most of the time in the past, 1 degree orb is fairly good. The closest transit that I can see for my list is Saturn square Mercury, but it's not in orb.

I'm going to need to re-install cooktop because the handyman left a gap at the counter-top, and is unwilling to come back to fix it. Things appear to be requiring multiple passes to be completed. The frequency/intensity of these is just amazing.

Lin

Saturn will not be finished squaring your Merc in Virgo till the end of Nov. of this year.
And then it will be square your Mars and Sun. So as I said, it's really important for you to study the future transits which will come upon you quickly one Saturn goes direct.

A lot of this IS about money because it's in takes place in the 8th house. But you have chosen to be a landlord and this is part of the picture. An ounce of prevention, as they say.....
LIN

astro_novice

After a "professional" installation of cooktop, my tenant complained there was a gap. I had to go there & re-position it. I really thought that would be the end of it.

I came home to find out 4 electric sockets went out in my home, and spent 2 hours getting it back to order.

Then the installation of the new water pressure regulator is leaking, and water filtration system is leaking into drain pipe.

I haven't replaced tenant's oven, and just hoping that it would continue to work.

And I had to fix a big leak outside in my garden just this weekend.

I will be going on a trip soon. Will I ever have a vacation?

I can't fix stuffs fast enough.

keywine89

Neptune transit opposing Mercury using 1 degree orb should have been over back in Jan 28th, 2015.

I can't find ANY transits that can explain what's happening in just last 2 to 3 weeks:

Tenant has water leak, which is caused by water pressure regulator.
Tenant's oven malfunctions intermittently.
Tenant's cooking gas range broke.
Tenant's AC just broke down.
My home has a slab leak. Then on the same day after leak is stopped, a second leak is found.
Tenant reported water leak is not fixed, and then realized that it was a false alarm, a few hours later.
My wife's favorite persimmon tree fell down overnight, due to heavy over-fruiting I believe.
New cooking gas range was delivered by UPS to the wrong address at next door neighbor. We thought somebody stole it during those 3 hours.
I came close to hang myself when I tied up the fallen tree. I slipped, and hung my neck right at the rope which was not fully tied up yet. Now both of my legs have bruises. The old one is from last August when I fell from air, while playing basketball.
My wife's cell phone has some power-up problem, and may need a replacement.

Pluto transit trine Mars has not brought much positives so far. Unless the above is caused by this Pluto transit. It seems that this list is more like Neptune opposing Mercury (business). But Neptune is at 9 degree, while my Mercury is at 5 degree.

Back in February after Neptune was out of 1 degree orb, I had to replace dishwasher for renter, and I thought that was a little odd, since it was almost at 7 degree already.

Any idea on what's going on? I've never had to repair so many things in such a short period. I am spending about $7K already. This is just crazy.

Pretty sure my tenant(s) aren't pulling my leg. We have fairly good relationship, and they know very well that too many repairs will translate into rent increase.

You may want to do a SR chart for this year. You might have neptune or pisces in the 4th house.

BlackStar

Thanks.

You're right about that. Just didn't think of Chiron.

That slip caused me to have a red streak near my neck for half of day, and a big bruise on my ankle. Definitely could have been much worse.
From experience, Pluto is also related to hidden issues with pipes, causing leaks.

FraterAC

I can't find ANY transits that can explain what's happening in just last 2 to 3 weeks
Transits by themselves do not explain everything. Often they don't explain much.
Put the transits over your current secondary (aka Major) progressions and see what that tells you.