Mars / Uranus / NN conjunction

LovelyMissAries

It's in the late degrees of Taurus and going to be in my 12th house I believe. I'm researching, but Mars / Uranus there makes me uneasy. I'm actually afraid I'm going to die or something. Are there

uranianplutonian

It's in the late degrees of Taurus and going to be in my 12th house I believe. I'm researching, but Mars / Uranus there makes me uneasy. I'm actually afraid I'm going to die or something. Are there
From my experience of looking at death charts, they usually happen around an eclipse (I’ve noticed death is more prominent around a lunar eclipse versus a solar eclipse).

The death charts I’ve looked at have involved natal placements in the 1st, 6th, 8th, and 12th house, with afflictions to the planets in these houses of the natal chart, and the progressed chart at the time of death. The transits to the natal chart and the progressed chart, and the aspects between the natal chart and the progressed chart at the time of death show afflictions too.

Transiting and progressed Mars, Saturn, Chiron, Uranus, Pluto, and Lilith seem to play a big role in death. Usually it’s not one affliction from one of these transiting and progressed planets at the time of death, but several afflictions.

The Mars-Uranus conjunction to the North Node in your 12th house could mean some sort of change in your unconscious mind. I sense the change could be positive.

I hope this helps. :smile:

LovelyMissAries

Thank you. And I would enjoy it being positive. Do you have a death chart example that clarifies what you were saying in your post? I will look some up too and see if I can't make sense of it.

AinSoph

I have that configuration, transit Uranus Conjunct transit Mars conjunct transit North Node, all of these planets conjunct natal Jupiter at 22 in Taurus, also trine natal Moon in Virgo at 19. These plants are making a sextile to my natal Venus in Cancer's second house at 15, I think the orb is about 3 degrees.

As for the death configuration, I can confirm, that from my experience, On July 17, 2019, there was a Lunar eclipse on the Cancer-Capricorn axis. The Sun was in Cancer at 24, opposite the Moon in Capricorn at 24. This was a Wednesday, it started the process of disengaging from this reality, next day on Thursday, the hospital, then health deterioration, and then on August 6, 2019, at 18:06 pm death occurred. Of course, this is from my geographic location. At that time, you had a lot of activity in my 8th house Capricorn, transit Saturn(15 degrees Capricorn) conjunct transit south node (16 degrees Capricorn) conjunct transit Pluto (21 degrees Capricorn), opposite natal venus in cancer second house at 15 degrees. Transit moon was at zero degrees Scorpio(natal 5th house) conjunct natal Uranus at 3 degrees Scorpio Nataly. Of course transit Uranus was conjunct my natal south node in 12 house Taurus at 6:20 ( at the cusp of 12 house) with an orb of 3 degrees to my natal south node in Taurus at 9 Nataly)
Transit Lillith was 10 Pisces (10 House) trine my Natal Sun in 2nd House cancer at 11 degrees Nataly.

By the way in the above configuration regarding Uranus, NN, and Mars, Lillith will be at 11 degrees Cancer conjunct my natal Sun at 11 degrees exact. Anyone can shed a light on the meaning of this Lillith transit and the symmetry with its position on August 6, 2019?

There is still a lot of stuff to unpack with the transit configuration to natal configuration, but these are the broad line transits

uranianplutonian

Thank you. And I would enjoy it being positive. Do you have a death chart example that clarifies what you were saying in your post? I will look some up too and see if I can't make sense of it.
You're welcome.

I do have some death charts that show what I mentioned in my post, but I feel unsure about whether to post them on here. A part of me feels like I have to have the permission of the deceased person(s). If I do post them on here, I'll definitely let you know.
Celebrity death charts could be helpful in seeing the placements, configurations, etc., that I spoke of here.