Mars sq Uranus/opposite Saturn on my asc/dsc axis

Brea

Hi, guys! Looking for other perspectives as I’m going through my first Saturn return during the Saturn Mars opposition. Saturn rules my 6th/7th and Mars rules my 9th/4th. With Mars in the first house hitting Saturnian speed bumps would this translate into me feeling ready to burst out into the world with new energy reserves and my Saturn return stifling the transition because of unfinished business? If so what could that unfinished business look like? And how does transiting Uranus square Mars configure into that?

I could see Uranus energizing Mars but not the context. What about Uranus in my 10th is spurring me on?

Thanks for taking the time

Attachments

• 9AB7706A-B14C-401E-B666-36BFBBE3062F.jpg
    9AB7706A-B14C-401E-B666-36BFBBE3062F.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 30
  • 0FAAE2C3-C6CF-4CF7-97F5-780DB0EF273F.jpg
    0FAAE2C3-C6CF-4CF7-97F5-780DB0EF273F.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 12

Zora

Account Closed
Looking for other perspectives as I’m going through my first Saturn return during the Saturn Mars opposition.

Hi Brea,

I can't follow you :unsure:.

Your saturn return will not happen this year and transit saturn will not reach exact degree of your natal saturn to activate it - as transit saturn will get retrograde on 13° until next year. Your saturn return will happen on 02-20-2022 and will only be a short overrun - afterwards not coming back to exact degree. Will not be a strict check up - saturn in transits is known for.

What saturn opp. mars do you mean ?

Frisiangal

Hi Brea,
Without mentioning the 'circumstances', I think you have described what you are already experiencing to be happening, and simply want verification of it.:smile:

Although you are not yet 'IN' the Saturn return, transiting Saturn has already squared natal Sun that forms a square with natal Saturn. Sun rules Leo rising. Any blockages and barriers are those experineced as getting in the way of a personal change of direction that was most probably indicated by tr. Uranus conjunct Sun mid 2020. A separation of ways in the personal as well as professional sector? It may not have panned out as (financially) expected (progr. Moon return), affecting the finances so desparately necessary as a result of the pandemic situation.

Tr. Uranus is now moving out of orb to natal Sun, but transit Saturn has retrograded back into Capricorn. The harsh aspects tr. Saturn makes until its return in Feb. 2022 could well put pressure on any current plans that tr. Mars and Uranus are making together for a not yet certain, rather than changed future.
Make plans by all means but do not lose sight of the rational realisation of their fulfilment until better times. Tr. Uranus will trine itself, square natal Saturn, during 2022. The definite change of Saturn's old patterns (square Pluto), which then have to oppose Pluto, often indicating those situations over which one has no personal control.

By mental calculation the Sun will progress into the 11th house around your 30th year. This could well coincide with a time when you experience being 'mentally free and independent' within an environment you cannot yet imagine.

It's a personal belief that, in its neutrality, predictive astro. symbolism simply indicates how things are at any given time. It does not make the judgements or decisions. That is done by the person self.

:smile: