Mars in detriment?

TamaraL

You doubt is how to earn enough income from your dream. And I think that you are going through reality check right now. Yes there are many bills to pay, the older you got the only letters you will get most likely 90% bills related. Being an artist depending on who may employ you. You will need to think about superannuation, private health care in particular if you living in US. While earning single income if you afford income protection and secured income to get rental or saving enough to pay disposit for your own home. 90% of your life will require basic amount of money and more than 50% of anixety came from social and financial security while large amount of freedom can also be gained through stable cash flow. I sound real materialistic here, but I had seen a lot how life can really knock you down in a blink of your eye and even with stable income one motor vehicle accident can really take away everything you had ever built. I was lucky to have enough paid sick leave, and annual leave with fully paid Medicare to get me through that accident. I got income protection soon after that reality shock of mine. Many times I thank god that I made the right choices with handling money and my choice of profession allowed me to have income while being off work for 6 weeks plus and kept up to date even paying extra mortgages each month. It really doesn't take much to become homeless if you don't keep your mind sharp with money. That's also because I have zero debt and zero student loan to start with. Is my way of thinking. Is better to be a bit more pessimistic than overly optimistic to avoid disappointment and real anxiety later on.

I understand what you are saying ...its makes sense!But different professions work for different people.. I just grew up in an optimistic family where I was allowed to discover really early what I want & to fight for that (through participating in projects, volunteer work-feedback, gaining scholarships from prestigious schools..I have zero student debt-loan because I had full scholarships from all the schools I 've been!) So its not in vain..I am not going to end up on the street or something..
Besides that if I ever wanted a steady income I could teach at university.. (I hold a final degree so I would be qualified to teach) I would do 2-3 jobs if necessary...I don't mind.. The point is do what you love.

Last edited:

poyi

Premium Member
I understand what you are saying ...its makes sense!But different professions work for different people.. I just grew up in an optimistic family where I was allowed to discover really early what I want & to fight for that (through participating in projects, volunteer work-feedback, gaining scholarships from prestigious schools..I have zero student debt-loan because I had full scholarships from all the schools I 've been!) So its not in vain..I am not going to end up on the street or something..
Besides that if I ever wanted a steady income I could teach at university.. (I hold a final masters degree so I would be qualified to teach) I would do 2-3 jobs if necessary...I don't mind.. The point is do what you love.

Do what you love and also think about the reality of how to protect yourself is my point. I love my nursing to the bone.

WeCareALot

One of the schools I went to was very passive aggressive and I was the opposite. When I played softball, there were two b*tchy teammates who liked bossing me around and were especially nasty and critical towards me. One was Virgo Sun with Scorpio Mars and the other was Sag Sun with Cap Mars. I was vastly viewed as being "passive" because I generally held my tongue when anyone was rude or nasty towards me, esp. when those b*tches were pushing me around for years. Finally, the day came when even my patience got broken. I went up directly to them individually and warned them to not ever yell or raise their voices at me, boss me around, or treat me with disrespect again. I explained that I was patient towards them for years and didn't talk back because I gave them many chances to correct their foul behavior but now that my patience have been worn off and my warning would be the 1st and last, "If you ever get out of line with me, I will f*ck you up and you won't know when, where, or how. But I will guarantee you'll remember what I do to you even at our 50th high school reunion and I always keep my word." Both of them laughed and didn't take me seriously. I did a sneak attack on the Scorpio Mars one and dunked her head in the toilet and held it down while flushing several times. As for the Cap Mars, our confrontation happened in volleyball class where I threw the ball at her head and then bum rushed her, held her down with my knees and pulled her hair really hard. Both times other classmates saw what I did and everyone laughed. I wasn't even punished by my teachers and the principal had a "concerned talk" with me but I didn't suffer repercussions. I became somewhat of a hero. I had my 10th year high school reunion a few years ago and even though I didn't attend, people still told me on Facebook that they remembered what I did to those two girls. Corrupted Mars do not play by rules for too long...

LMAO! Wow, this is awesome. I'm always happy to hear when bullies get beat up. Serves them right for being b1tchy and thinking nothing was going to happen.

WeCareALot

a mars would be prominent in a female chart if it's in a fire sign, capricorn or scorpio otherwise not, whenever you poke a woman she acts like her venus, just check your mom's chart or that of a girlfriend

and no, men and women are different, healthy men have 700 nanogram/dl testosterone with 30 picogram/dl estrogen

that's 700 vs 0,03 which is almost nothing

Hunh? Mars and Venus are different types of energy. Mars is primarily about action; Venus is about attraction. Why would a woman act like her Venus when defending herself?

It's true that men and women are different but everyone has masculine and feminine energies. It's inaccurate to assume that a woman would immediately project or suppress her masculine side.

Last edited:

poyi

Premium Member
a mars would be prominent in a female chart if it's in a fire sign, capricorn or scorpio otherwise not, whenever you poke a woman she acts like her venus, just check your mom's chart or that of a girlfriend

and no, men and women are different, healthy men have 700 nanogram/dl testosterone with 30 picogram/dl estrogen

that's 700 vs 0,03 which is almost nothing

Perhaps you need to know that women DO have menopause.

Women after menopause, they are by sex hormones not much differences to men. Table and lists of sexual hormone levels for both female and male, pre menopausal and postmenopausal http://www.hemingways.org/GIDinfo/hrt_ref.htm

Estradiol Women post menopausal 15-60pg/ml which is the same as men 15-60.

Progesterone levels Women post menopausal 0.32-3.18nmol/l which is the same as men 0.32-3.18.

For total testosterone levels there is a big gap between men and women cause women have no balls (testes). Total testosterone levels, for females 0.1-1.2ng/ml, for males 2.4-12ng/ml.

But with Free testosterone levels, women have 0.4-2.4% and men have 1.6-2.9% no major differences.

Many women have beard and body hair, and a lot more after menopause. Also I have no idea where you get your data and resources from therefore I don't trust what you said about 700 vs 0.03. We are not uninformed people so show us your reference.

Last edited:

TamaraL

Who would have thought that a simple question on my debilitated Mars, would have caused so many different reactions.I guess everyone has a different approach on astrology (besides what astrology school-philosophy they practice)..No need to "fight" 'cause I 've noticed some tension..
Overall thank you for all for taking time to express your opinion on this thread. Wow :)

p.s Just realized we don't have to agree on everything..each person shares a different experience..

poyi

Premium Member
What truly irritated me is that many people are uninformed and yet they are comfortable to stay uninformed and let whoever acting as expert to tell them this and that. Then they think astrology doesn't work because why everyone has their own opinions, while in fact, astrology has fixed principles, cycles, patterns and laws to follow but some people are not letting themselves to take the time to know and be informed. Instead just without disregarding the rubbish information then taking on whatever people tell them to and treating astrology like Sun sign astrology on newspaper.

All of us need to open up our minds and put in our individual afford to truly learn the real face of astrology. I found people treating astrology not so seriously but acting as expert at the same time providing misleading information to get personal satisfaction by acting as experts, these behaviors truly insulting to the wisdom of ancient civilizations of mankind as well as human intelligence and our ability to differentiate between right and wrong, facts and lies. I encourage people to do your own study and be informed with your own personal individual mind instead of accepting everything without questioning, to prove and disprove through actual application to act on your right of true understanding.

Last edited:

WeCareALot

For total testosterone levels there is a big gap between men and women cause women have no balls (testes).

I'm sorry, but this is killing me. For such a scientific post, I was kind of humorously shocked to scroll and see such a blatant statement like this, haha.

Okay, I'm done being a child. Carry on.

poyi

Premium Member
I'm sorry, but this is killing me. For such a scientific post, I was kind of humorously shocked to scroll and see such a blatant statement like this, haha.

Okay, I'm done being a child. Carry on.

I can be seriously serious, but with my own kind of shocking humor!:biggrin:

mdinaz

Do you know when this study was done?

Just curious, because testosterone levels in males has actually significantly dropped since say 50-60 years ago.

The reason is because of the vastly-increased use of soy in food, which is a major phyto-estrogen. It explains the much-earlier development of girls these days and the much-delayed maturation of boys at the same time. School lunches are almost all soy, as well as soy-protein replacement in fast foods and other places.

poyi

Premium Member

Just curious, because testosterone levels in males has actually significantly dropped since say 50-60 years ago.

Honestly not sure. So I shall find you better quality resources.

To go more professional I found you the best available I could find through online source as the Cheshrire Pathology Serivces Laboratory Department Handbook July 2013.

You would need to download the PDF through this link on page 21 it talks about the sex hormone range that are used in pathology lab.

http://www.google.com.hk/url?sa=t&r..._ERGi7PISJRXj5dOFpzQdzA&bvm=bv.57155469,d.dGI

Men also go through Andropause http://www.nhs.uk/conditions/male-menopause/Pages/Introduction.aspx

In term of hormones, the gap between women and men are a lot less after mid 50s.

poyi

Premium Member

Actually the first link was done 26 July 2004 by University of Iowa Department of Pathology Laboratory Services Handbook located at the bottom of the page and then the date is located under the return to Home Page of the Handbook.

poyi

Premium Member
Your are right poyi..If a question-asker or astrology-newcomer doesn't have their own background, solid knowledge...its like they don't use critical thinking at all..
Also people come to the forum out of curiosity (without believing in astrology necessarily, since they are inexperienced) & I see that in many questions-threads (maybe someone sees that in my threads as well..I don't know).
However I use my critical thinking on this, I don't take an answer as a given fact or a given possibility..I am aware I don't posses depth of knowledge in the field of astrology..maybe I will if I decide to study it in a consistent way.

Truly I was not talking about you. I was talking about Scattered Ice who is already be banned due to trolling threads in the last few days.

TamaraL

Truly I was not talking about you. I was talking about Scattered Ice who is already be banned due to trolling threads in the last few days.

:) I know I was just making a point...wow he is banned so quickly!He was really arrogant in a different thread I made.Excellent job moderators :)

JUPITERASC

Yeah, I'm aware of that. But if that were the only issue then the problem wouldn't be anywhere near as bad as it is.

Have you heard of bisphenol a? It's a bendable form of plastic that mimics estrogen in the body. The stuff is in everything from beverage bottles, the lining of canned food, paper products and tons of other stuff.

I suspect other factors could be at play as well, like pollution. I read about one town in canada where men basically aren't even being born anymore. Birthrate is around 90% female. All the boys are becoming misscarriages. The town is heavily polluted.

Although not as dramatic as that town male babies are becoming more rare in many parts of the world
Pollution seems implicated :smile:

'….Twice as many girls as boys are being born in Arctic villages because of man-made chemicals in the blood of pregnant women, which could explain the recent excess of girl babies across much of the northern hemisphere, according to scientists from the Arctic Monitoring and Assessment Programme (Amap) who are widening their investigation across the most acutely affected communities in Russia, Greenland and Canada to discover the size of the imbalance in Inuit communities of the far north.

In Greenland and eastern Russia, the ratio was found to be two girls to one boy. In one village in Greenland only girls have been born....'

'…scientists measured man-made chemicals in women's blood that mimic human hormones and concluded that they were capable of triggering changes in unborn children's sex in first three weeks of gestation. Chemicals are carried in the mother's bloodstream through the placenta to foetus, switching hormones to create girl children.

Lars-Otto Reierson, executive secretary for Amap, said: "We knew that levels of man-made chemicals were accumulating in the food chain - seals, whales, polar bears were getting a dose a million times higher than that in plankton - this could be toxic to humans who ate these higher animals. Shocking that they were able to change sex of children before birth."....'

'….Sex balance of the human race - historically slight excess boys over girls - has recently changed. US National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences earlier this year said that in Japan and US there were 250,000 boys fewer than expected - had the sex ratio existing in 1970 remained unchanged. Scientists believe a number of man-made chemicals used in electrical equipment from generators, televisions and computers that mimic human hormones are implicated. They are carried by winds and rivers to the Arctic where they accumulate in the food chain and in the bloodstreams of the largely meat- and fish-eating Inuit communities....'

M

may28gemini

LMAO! Wow, this is awesome. I'm always happy to hear when bullies get beat up. Serves them right for being b1tchy and thinking nothing was going to happen.

Well, that's just it. They have Mars in rulership and exaltation but were passive aggressive of the highest and holier than thou degree but didn't have the cajones to face me and tell me what their problem with me was. I mean, how is that?! They think they're superior but can't face me. Here I am with a corrupted Mars going up to them face to face. Physical fights are dirty fights as there's no real rules. Corrupted Mars do not follow the line of....ummm... let's say "honor" that Mars in rulership or exaltation would likely follow to the T. Remember my example of Alexander Hamilton with Cap Mars being passive aggressive with Aaron Burr having Gemini Mars. Who went up to who and challenged the other? It was Burr and he has peregrine Mars.

I say a lot of bad things about Cancer and Libra Mars, but never in the history have I've dealt with them in a passive aggressive manner. They will tell me point blank if I've done them wrong and I won't back down from owning up. As I say, corrupted Mars don't synthesize/flow with what's socially acceptable very well and that's why they're badly placed and considered malefic.

I mean, was it "right" for me to wage physical war? No, of course not. I probably should have been passive aggressive right back, but that wouldn't end the fight and that's NOT my way. My way is to be direct and if I want to beat up someone up, I don't do it without warning the person first and giving them one final out. I'm not without principles, and my Mars is very corrupted.

There's an old thread on Mars from last year (I think) where we discussed how the best physical/military fighters actually are ones who have debilitated or peregrine Mars..
such as Germanicus with Pisces Mars
EQIaE0IgHzc5BQp0ZQNjZQNj.png

Mark Antony with Libra Mars
MKt1AQEUpQVmBKyKZQNjZQNj.png

And Julius Caesar crossed the Rubicon with Gemini Mars
owu3qmZ4AKt3D0MaZQNjZQNj.png

mdinaz

There's an old thread on Mars from last year (I think) where we discussed how the best physical/military fighters actually are ones who have debilitated or peregrine Mars..
such as Germanicus with Pisces Mars

The best physical scrapper or the best military strategist and tactician? Not the same thing. Some can be good at one or the other, but not both.

M

may28gemini

The best physical scrapper or the best military strategist and tactician? Not the same thing. Some can be good at one or the other, but not both.

No, physical fighters and military strategists are different but not separate. The examples I've given all have fought in battles and strategized. So did Alexander the Great. He had Virgo Mars, and traditionally that is very malefic in Mars.
HH5UEmWVD1NmAxceZQNjZQNj.png

TamaraL

No, physical fighters and military strategists are different but not separate. The examples I've given all have fought in battles and strategized. So did Alexander the Great. He had Virgo Mars, and traditionally that is very malefic in Mars.
HH5UEmWVD1NmAxceZQNjZQNj.png

Interesting topic, tedious question but how can we be 100% sure about the exact birth time of Alexander the Great or the others..?

Those are almost as unprofessional horoscopes as I've ever ran across...who designed such monsters?

No pun on the poster, but aren't there more professional horoscopes available, those planets outside the wheel make one look so amateur..there has to be better maps available!!!!!!:w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t:

Mark Antony with Libra Mars
MKt1AQEUpQVmBKyKZQNjZQNj.png

And Julius Caesar crossed the Rubicon with Gemini Mars
owu3qmZ4AKt3D0MaZQNjZQNj.png

I mean Lilly's horoscopes of the square by most are considered hard to read..but these are not even amateur style!

004.jpg

Doesn't this style hurt thine eyes less?

jesuschart.gif

rubbing_eyes.jpg

PLANETS OUTSIDE THE WHEEL!!!!ARGH!!!:w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t:

Last edited: