Mars conjunct Neptune aspect composite chart

DrummerGirl

Ladies and gentlemen,

Any thoughts? Knowledge? on how this conjunction plays out in a composite chart 12th house Mars/Neptune in Sag?

Thank you!

aldebaran

Mars and Neptune is pure geniality and creativity. But can also be sometimes a focus outside of reality. House 12th is the house of Neptune, the house of focusing outside reality.

Mars and Neptune is very strong to captivate people, so I think you form a quite charming and magnetic couple in the view of others.

I guess it's a strong and perhaps difficult to handle conjunction, I would call it intense: but what's life without intensity? We just have to learn and be optimistic about our ways to handle it well!

Horus

The planet of sex and desire united with the planet of healing and spirituality in the house of isolation, secrets and scandals? Sounds like a good movie!

DrummerGirl

Mars and Neptune is pure geniality and creativity. But can also be sometimes a focus outside of reality. House 12th is the house of Neptune, the house of focusing outside reality.

Mars and Neptune is very strong to captivate people, so I think you form a quite charming and magnetic couple in the view of others.

I guess it's a strong and perhaps difficult to handle conjunction, I would call it intense: but what's life without intensity? We just have to learn and be optimistic about our ways to handle it well!

Oh goodness you're absolutely correct! Almost every time we go out on a date or with friends, we either get asked if we're celebrities or friends comment on how good we look together. We're both "Scorpios" born one day apart which is rather eerie as well. I seem to connect with people close or same birthdays. Relationship is intense with sexual tension indeed difficult.