Married life is totally spoiled...help me

Apurwa

Guruji Namaskar,

I am Apurwa. Two years back i got married,now my married life is totally spoiled and also lost my job few months back so am in extreme tension,kindly help me on this situation.

my question is : 1.) When i will get job?
2.) when my family life will settle?

my Dob is 17-05-1979, time is 01:50 AM
Place: Bhatapara(C.G.)

my wife's Dob 18-10-1982, time: 06:01 AM, place: Raipur(C.G.)

Thanks & Regards,
Apurwa :(

anoop.indirapuramghazibad

Apurwa,
Aquarius ascendant and lord Saturn is conjunct with Mahadasha lord Rahu in the hosue of spouse, and Anterdasha lord is Venus, lord of fortune, and had given you job, and marriage.
Currently, later part of Venus was affected because Venus is placed in eighth house of the Dashmansha chart, indicating that in later part of this Anterdasha some troubles.
This Anterdasha period will be over by 17-11-2013. I feel, that situation may start improving on professional front.

Apurwa

Anoop ji Pranam,

Kindly tell me about my marriage life, there is lot of difficulties on relationship with wife, this is root cause of all problems. please advice me to how to solve it.

Thanks & Regards,
Apurwa Kumar Sharma

Apurwa

To,
All Guru's Namaskar,

Kindly help me on my above mentioned issues,my life is stuck now.i am heartily thankful to this forum and All astrologers.

Regards,
Apurwa

Apurwa

please find my and my wife's kundli in attachment.

Thanks

Attachments

• wife's kundli.jpg
    wife's kundli.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 25
  • Apurwa.jpg
    Apurwa.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 23

kshantaram

Premium Member
Apurwa,

her moon nakshatra swathy and your nakshatra uttarashada both kapha nadi impacting health/children and not compatible, nadi dosha - exception as moon lords venus and saturn are friendly thus moon signs primarily compatible.

21/36 points only, just above the minimum of 18.

she swathy deva/divine gana, uttarashada-manushya gana getting disturbed easily and with mixed feelings. both male nakshatras tending to constant quarrels and unhappiness.

her moon libra and your moon capricorn, lords venus-saturn friendly, but square and under challenge. grooms moon 4th from the bride not desirable.

libra well composed, social, balanced objective outlook, artistic tastes, while could waver in decision making, and could be of stormy anger if provoked and could tend to be lazy. she has sun-moon-jupiter-saturn in libra tending to pravajya yoga or sense of detachment in life perhaps, saturn elevated enabling objective outlook, but sun badhaka/inimical for libra ascendant and placed debilated over libra impacting health and relationship,

saturn elevated hence debilation cancelled, tending to slow pace of growth in life. jupiter lord 6th over the ascendant impacting health again. she has rahu-ketu over the 3/9 axis tending to foreign travels, while could tend to be philosophical, optimistic, sportive, ambitious, courageous and impulsive in action and initiatives.

her mercury-venus over the 12th virgo lords 1/9 conjunct forming lakshmiyoga, artistic tastes, oratory and literary abilities, aptitude for astrology, and could tend to foreign lands, while could have a possessive spouse.

your moon capricorn, ambitious, practical, hardworking.

her ascendant libra and your ascendant acquarius, lords venus-saturn friendly and in trine, but grooms ascendant 5th from bride not desirable.

your acquarius ascendant airy, uncertain, mystique, reformist; ketu over the ascendant attention catching strange personality features.

have saturn-rahu over the 7th enemy sign leo impacting relationship/marriage forming shrapit yoga, tending to rise and fall in career and relationship.

your 1/7 lords for relationship saturn-sun placed 4/10 from each other in square and challenge, over unfriendly signs leo-taurus lords sun-venus.

her 1/7 lords venus-mars over virgo-scorpio, 3/11 from each other, lords mercury-mars unfriendly, hence covert supportive relationship in marriage, while venus-mars tend to mutual attractions. mars scorpio 2nd volatile finances and occult aptitude in subjects like astrology.

all her planets between rahu-ketu forming kaalsarpa yoga, giving her struggle in life.

currently saturn-rahu transit elevated libra your 9th house for luck
and her ascendant house, hope enable take an objective look at things, and give lift in life, while to watch for rise and fall.

jupiter transit gemini, your 5th house for education, romance, position, children, aspecting own sagittarius 11th house for income, friendships-relationship, trine saturn-rahu transit 9th house for luck and distant travels,

your saturn-rahu 9th transit seeking change, pilgrimage. while it is rahu dasa now for you. natal saturn-rahu over enemy sign leo 7th impacting career and relationship while saturn is the ascendant lord under stress thereby, forming shrapit yoga.

faith permitting,

could jointly visit rahu-ketu temples like kalahasthy near tirupati,
perform saturn-rahu-ketu pooja there, or similar temple anywhere.

could every week offer 125gms each whole black urad dal, whole green moongdal, white til at Lord Shiva temple on a saturday late evening at sunset time.

could perform karpoor arathy towards your pitrus - grandfather/great grandfather daily at their photograph, light til oil diya daily late evening,
respect old people in the family or otherwise and serve them well and seek their blessings, offer clothings as gifts on shraddha days regularly. may donate or serve at old age homes as frequently as possible. observe fast on saturday evenings.

could perform homa for saturn-rahu on a sunday morning, with the help of a good pundit, once a year.

could keep shani-rahu yantra in the pooja and worship daily.

the nakshatra lords for swathy-uttarashada too are rahu-sun, uttarashada placed 7th from swathy without tarabla or mutual luck impacting routine mutual transactions. however has Mahendrakuta which is considered acceptable strangely for mutual longevity.

you have saturn-rahu 7th and she has saturn 1st house to that extent the charts seem to have been matched overcoming the mutual negatives. her jupiter aspects her 7th house protective of marriage, while her 7th house lord mars is over own scorpio 2nd suggestive of financial support through spouse.

seems the charts have not been closely matched ensuring mutual longevity, health, children etc, while under mutual challenge although lords saturn-venus are friendly, but not again desirable for mutual health.
while have saturn-rahu shrapit yoga, and rahu-ketu kaalasarpa yoga creating darkness below the lamp, stress and darkness in life.

hope the generic observations help take stock of the charts and the synastry/marriage match,

which may help promote mutual understanding to cope with the challenges of relationship with mutual respect, appreciating mutual differences, likes and dislikes, looking for commonalities and areas for mutual co-operation, trying to cope with the challenges of marriage and relationship and mutual health issues if any.

Swathy nakshatra represented by rahu, represents Mata Saraswathy, flexible like the blade of grass that stands up again after heavy shower of rain;

while Uttarashada too a noble star represented by the sun with all noble qualities and administrative ability, while could tend to be temperamental.

wishing well,

kshantaram
OM SHRIGURUVE NAMAHA, OM SHRISAIGANESHAYA NAMAHA

OM TRAYAMBAKAM YAJAMAHE SUGANDHIM PUSHTIVARDHANAM
URVARUKMIVA BANDHANAN MRITYORMUKSHEEYA MA AMRUTAT

OM NAMAHA SHIVAYA, OM NAMO BHAGAWATE VASUDEVAYA

Last edited:

Apurwa

Respectable Sir kshantaram Ji,

I am heartily thankful to you. You did thoroughly analysed our kundli's and provide the detail information,definitely it's great worth for me.
I have a doubt about my marriage longevity, it's moving towards divorce. I don't want to face such kind of situation, because we have a baby boy. Kindly advice.

Thanks & Regards,
Apurwa

kshantaram

Premium Member
Apurwa,

you have saturn-rahu over the 7th enemy sign leo impacting relationship/marriage forming shrapit yoga,
tending to rise and fall in career and relationship.

All her planets between rahu-ketu forming kaalasarpa yoga,
giving her struggle in life.

currently saturn-rahu transit elevated libra your 9th house for luck
and her ascenadant house, hope enable take an objective look at things, and give lift in life,
while to watch for rise and fall.

your saturn-rahu 9th transit seeking change, pilgrimage.
While it is rahu dasa now for you.

faith permitting,

could jointly visit rahu-ketu temples like kalahasthy near tirupati,
perform saturn-rahu-ketu pooja there, or similar temple anywhere.

Could every week offer 125gms each whole black urad dal, whole green moongdal, white til at lord shiva temple,
on a saturday late evening, sunset time.

Could perform karpoor arathy towards your pitrus - grandfather/great grandfather, daily, keeping their photograph,

light til oil diya daily late evening,

respect old people in the family or otherwise and serve them well and seek their blessings,
offer clothings as gifts on shraddha days regularly.

May donate or serve at old age homes as frequently as possible.

Observe fast on saturday evenings.

could immediately perform homa for saturn-rahu sunday morning,
with the help of a good pundit, once three months.

could keep shani-rahu yantra in the pooja and worship daily.

hope generic observations help take stock of the charts,
and the synastry/marriage match,

which may help promote mutual understanding
to cope with the challenges of relationship with mutual respect,
appreciating mutual differences, likes and dislikes,
looking for commonalities and areas for mutual co-operation,
trying to cope with the challenges of marriage and relationship,
and mutual health issues if any.

she swathy nakshatra represented by rahu, represents mata saraswathy,
flexible like blade of grass that stands up again, after heavy shower of rain;

while uttarashada too a noble star represented by sun with all noble qualities,
administrative ability, while could tend to be temperamental.

Wishing well, god bless!!!

kshantaram

om shriguruve namaha, om shrisaiganeshaya namaha

jai mata durge, jai mata saraswathy,

om trayambakam yajamahe sugandhim pushtivardhanam
urvarukmiva bandhanan mrityormuksheeya ma amrutat

tatwa niranjanaya taraka ramaya namaha

om namaha shivaya, om namo bhagawate vasudevaya

Last edited: