Married, but no husband?

skye

Hi, is there anyone who can help me understand my chart?

I have studied my chart to get to know myself better, I HAVE BEEN TO ASTROLOGERS to get a professional reading...I am always told there is a husband in the works lol. I have been astrologically married (i guess) but not physically or legally married?

I do have three children, 34 yrs old, and never been married. If you look at my chart you can see my life goal and being married is of great importance. Im empty, sad, and feel alone and left out. I dont even have steady relationships? I cant understand any of this?

I understand everyones looking for love, and I understand our charts are only the potential we can carry, but at what point is it spun into destiny?

I would be so greatful for any insight that anyone can help in discovering about myself and my true potential....and where I can love and be loved.

Thank You!

Attachments

• astro_grl.jpg
    astro_grl.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 73
Hi there. The first point I want to make (and I think most astrologer would agree) is your chart can't tell you there is or isn't a husband in the works. It doesn't sound like the professional you saw was much of a believer in free will, but most modern astrologers are. Your chart shows potentials and challenges, opportunities and warnings, likely circumstances - but never a fated destiny.
As far as your chart, I took a quick look. It's late here, so just a few thoughts before I log off. I definitely see the indications of marriage, it's understandable why that is a desire of yours and a focus of your readings. There is a lot more to your chart than that, (I hope you aren't neglecting your Self in the search for your Other) but since marriage/romance is your question here is my take on it:
The most glaring conflict here lies in the very basic house/sign interpretation.
VENUS: Your 7th house Venus is an indication of the importance of relationships in your life. Yes, this placement is considered an indication of marriage or at least strong desire for it. It also (especially with a Leo AC) means you are probably a people person - very likable, with an inclination to trust easily. However Venus is in the sign of Aquarius (as is your 7th). This is a sign of independence - it can bring a claustrophobic feel to close, intense relationships.
SUN: Your Sun falls in the 8th house of sexual relations, and VERY intense emotions. This placement brings a soul-level need for intense, intimate relationships. Intimate as in beyond physical - emotional intimacy is frightening, yet most likely something you intensely crave. With the Sun in Pisces, the emotional awareness, and need for a spiritual connection (relating to whatever faith you are, or whatever gives existence meaning to you if you aren't a spiritual person) becomes of paramount importance.

These to factors alone create an obvious struggle between freedom and commitment. A feeling of being incomplete without "the other half" co-existing with resentment of the thought that you are an incomplete half without someone else.
This is reinforced by other factors, such as Venus being part of a grand trine with Mars and Uranus. Mars/Venus contact is also an indication of relationships, and Uranus is the planet of freedom, independence and individuality. In fact, Uranus is the co-ruler of Aquarius (your Venus sign). His opposition to Chiron indicates some wound that need to be healed before you are secure enough in your individuality to open yourself to commitment.
Other stand-out factors include your grand trine is in air signs, indicating an importance of communication. With both Pluto and Uranus in your 3rd, you are very perceptive and prefer to cut-to-the-chase. Though you may be ever so diplomatic and easy to get along with (until crossed!) in your casual relationships, you still get to the point. And if it's a serious topic, or serious relationship you expect honesty - and may be prone to suddenly bring up a deep topic - when your partner may not be ready (or at least not expecting) to discuss it. Try not to take offense at others reaction to the shock value. With your 12th house Moon (and Pisces Sun) you are more sensitive than your Leo AC lets on.

Overall, it looks to me like you need to do some healing from past bad relationships, broken trust, or abuse of some sort. There is likely emotional scar tissue prompting you to keep others at a distance, even when you are consciously trying to deepen the relationship (one classic cause of "mixed signals" especially emotional.
Beyond that, I think you develop relationships easily, when you open yourself up. You want to love, you want to trust, and you want a bond with special significance and an intensity you've never experienced. You're drawn to people who stir deep and powerful emotions in you. This may be leading you to get too deep, too quick - possibly even be attracted to oppressive, or at worst abusive types (this comes from seeking those powerful relationships without consciously sorting out whether its a "good" or "bad" sort of power you sense.
As a relationship develops -at an accelerated pace - the claustrophobia kicks in. The fear of opening yourself up to be hurt kicks in. The air signs involved indicate more than just importance of communication. You need a relationship that is mentally satisfying, not just emotional and physical. This can be a tall order, and that aspect probably comes last in your thoughts when you are in the middle of falling in love. However, you may need to make a conscious effort to make it first. This kind of configuration calls for a relationship where there is enough understanding and comradery that you can afford to have your space. With an Aquarius Venus, you can't afford to be smothered. Don't sacrifice your personal space and identity. Be yourself, be sure of yourself - share yourself, experience the other person. Let him enrich your life, and you his. Open yourself to that deep bond you crave, don't trade yourself for that bond.

Hope this helps. Like I said, just a few thoughts on the subject.
Blessings

EJ53

Banned
Marriage may not the NN path for this lifetime

...I would be so greatful for any insight that anyone can help in discovering about myself and my true potential
MC in Taurus, ruled by Venus in 7th...symbolising the astrological/heavenly aim to "make a career of owning a partner"...which human/earthly convention translates as "being married".

So, it's significant that your South Node is exactly conjunct this MC (and in the 10th)...making it difficult for you to "let go" of an ingrained thought pattern that ties self-worth (Taurus) to ownership of another/marriage...(Note that love given without a "badge of ownership" will not produce the desired feeling of self-worth.)

Hence, "letting go" of this need to measure status (10th) by what we own (Taurus) is the aim of your Scorpio/4th North Node...To attract a conventional marriage partner, you must first learn how to be "alone but not lonely".

EJ

BobZemco

I do have three children, 34 yrs old, and never been married. If you look at my chart you can see my life goal and being married is of great importance.

Can you show an astrological basis for that? Because your chart says no such thing. I get the impression it's wishful thinking on your part.

Im empty, sad, and feel alone and left out. I dont even have steady relationships? I cant understand any of this?

It makes perfect sense. Saturn, the ruler of your 7th House is sitting in the 12th House of Sorrow, Separation and Solitude and Saturn in Detriment in Cancer in the Cadent 12th House is in partile square with Jupiter ruling the 5th House.

Yes, the 5th House is romance, but it is also sex, and romantic affairs, and sexual affairs, sexual inhibitions, children, the clothes you wear, art, music, gambling, public places where people gather (especially those associated with anything fun), your father's wealth, income and possessions, the friends and acquaintances of your grandparents, your liver, the back of your shoulders, parties and banquets and about 40 other things (at least).

The fact that the 5th House might show you to be successful having and raising children does not equate to having a successful romantic life, or luck at gambling, having a mole or scar on the back of your left shoulder, or great athletic ability or a healthy liver or a wealthy father.

You said you have 34 years, well, your directed Sun is parked on natal Jupiter:

Jupiter 26° Aries
Sun 22° Pisces

equals

Jupiter 386° (Aries)
Sun 352° (Pisces)

subtract equals 34° or 34 years and some months.

Your chart doesn't have a strong promise of marriage, but if it would happen, the best time would be directed MC conjunct natal Mars trine natal Venus, when you have maybe 40 years or thereabouts.

skye

I want to thank you for taking the time to write all that out. It did "deeply" touch my heart, and I think I will always refer back to your response, in fact I know I will. You are so right on, like you were looking into my soul.

Thank you

skye

Re: Marriage may not the NN path for this lifetime

The first response in my forum above from Pagan, brought tears to my eyes....you just made me crack up laughing (at myself, no offense) because you make such a good point! A real eye opener to my way of thinking.

Thank you

skye

Can you show an astrological basis for that? Because your chart says no such thing. I get the impression it's wishful thinking on your part.

From what i have studied in my own chart, and forgive me I am just going off of memory, is my ASC oppo Venus creates a strong need. Moon in Leo, Venus in Aqua, also yearns for a partner. Venus in 7th house, I need love and a partner, like I need air to breath.

I am not sure there might be other indications, like my Juno and all, but these are the ones that stand out to me the most, because of the fact when I read up on my own chart...it made sense and I understood why it is I feel, think, and crave the love and desire of a soul mate like I do.

Reading it and acknowledging it, made me realise it is in my astrological make-up and I can deal with it better. But, I did not understand, until I read the response from Pagan, what was the problem.

I sit and watch everyone around me get married, its caused a drift between my friends and family....no one wants a third wheel around. I am unable to participate because its always a "couples" event. It has left me all alone and isolated. And, you pointed the reasoning for that.

Thank you so much

skye

lol I hope that I did answer your question right...maybe if I also said, from what I been told by astrologers in my area; my chart shows I was married to the father of my children, since we never were legally married, I was told its an astrological marriage?

I have been told I have marriage years from 2003 to 2010?

I was also told by another if I didnt marry in 2007, I would marry in 2012?

It has left me with hope, but I know if I dont even have a partnership lol, theres no marriage. Watching the years go by hurts me, I think to myself what did I do wrong? I dont even know how to have simple relationships. I have good friends (and this shows in my chat also) that always want something more, when I do try, even though I know better, it never works out.

I know there are psychological factors on my part, and I know they show in my chart...something else I am struggling with. I figure sometimes I just gotta except what is in the stars, but I am too stubborn and rebelous for that lol.

Thank you for all insight and reaching out to me.

I tell myself there are worse things going on in life and try to convince myself otherwise, but I cant help this haunting over me "if I dont have love, I dont have anything". And, I have neglected myself and my goals over it. It has paralysed me to the point I am just going thru the motions, its not good, and I know its all in my mind, but this is what it has become. And, maybe this is my challenge to overcome. But, Im failing miserably.

Sorry, if this has been more than what you wanted to hear, but it is nice to let it go...somewhere in cyberspace.

Peace and so much love to everyone...thank you.

Astrology cannot explain if there is a *piece of paper* saying married or not :biggrin:

bob said,
It makes perfect sense. Saturn, the ruler of your 7th House is sitting in the 12th House of Sorrow, Separation and Solitude and Saturn in Detriment in Cancer in the Cadent 12th House is in partile square with Jupiter ruling the 5th House.

You have calculated your chart using the default on astro.com of placidus and I use Equal House system and am a modern astrologer. Lots of people that come into Astrology get their free charts calculated at www.astro.com and the default ‘house system’ used is Placidus and think that’s just the norm and all that there is……..BUT that is just the tip of the iceberg. You can change the default on astro.com in Extended Chart selection to Equal house and a few more.

Throughout the forums but mainly in natal astrology there are two main branches Placidus (unequal size houses) v Equal House (whereby each house is same size) but lots more……. For more information on these go here.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_(astrology)#Description
http://www.astrolozy.com/article19.asp
http://www.skyviewzone.com/birthinfoforms2/housesexplained.htm

It's only with study and research will you be able to assess where your planets are deposited and in which houses... thus see which 'glove fits'

Now in Modern astrology, Uranus rules Aquarius (in Traditional astroogy it's Saturn or both) and Uranus is placed in 3rd house. But Uranus is also square moon, and this is on my list of divorce aspects. Plus your moon is trapped in 12th suggesting a resentment towards mother and had to express emotions

Venus in Aquarius always looks for friendship, freedom and independence and has a quincunx to Saturn (I have this one) suggesting authority figures, father, men (saturn) don't quite understand what brings you pleasure (venus)

Saturn in 12th and retrograde suggests father was lacking in creating structure, boundaries and poss missing or ineffectual in formative years.
You have no planets in earth and lots of water signs, suggesting sensitivity, psychic ability and not enough practicality modus operandi

I do have three children, 34 yrs old, and never been married. If you look at my chart you can see my life goal and being married is of great importance. Im empty, sad, and feel alone and left out. I dont even have steady relationships? I cant understand any of this?

I understand everyones looking for love, and I understand our charts are only the potential we can carry, but at what point is it spun into destiny?

I would be so greatful for any insight that anyone can help in discovering about myself and my true potential....and where I can love and be loved.

Unfortunately, there is no set formula or signature for marriage or childbirth, although others may disagree, apparently horary and vedic seem confident in this area. There are indicators and potential as there would be with natal, solar return chart but guarantees -- (post 2 & 3 below)
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?p=207744#post207744

Your chart is a blueprint of your personality, facets and penchants and the whole chart is 'potential' for development. There is nothing guaranteed or fatalistic in charts, I do believe we still do have free will. I also believe we chose our parents and childhood circumstances best suited to learning those Lessons in the best way we can.

I think it's worth bearing in mind that the natal chart, like solar returns is all about 'potential' but as we all know we don't always fulfil that potential do we.

It's like someone saying you can predict death, but with modern medicine and sciences the way they are and the potential to 'die' three times in a life, doesn't mean to say you will does it

I think lots of people have unrealistic expectations about what astrology can and can't do. astrology is an 'art, science and craft' and not clairvoyance either. If there were a formula or signature, don't you think we would ALL be using it?

Predicting marriage and/or having children can be done, but it is not easy, time consuming and intricate. There are lots of things to take into consideration like, secondary progressions, what inter-aspects one chart makes to another, Solar arcs, Solar returns, Transits etc

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3192
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3179
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14255

Symbolic Directions in Modern Astrology – book by

By Charles E. Carter
http://books.google.co.uk/books?id=uDv0Xj9YjngC&printsec=frontcover&dq=astrology+Charles+Carter&hl=en&ei=w5HeS7G6DYb2-Aa71Oj_Bg&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=1&ved=0CD8Q6AEwAA#v=onepage&q&f=false

Go to Astro.com, Astro.com, Extended Chart Selection, Special Charts, Lunar Phases Fertility Calendar. Fertile days will be marked in red. I hope this helps.

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15096
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showpost.php?p=205947&postcount=2

Part of marriage women (1) Asc + Saturn - venus
Part of marriage women (2) Asc + mars – moon
Part of marriage man (1) Asc + venus – Saturn
Part of marriage man (2) Asc + venus – sun
Lot of Children
Day Lot = Asc. + Sa - Ju
Night Lot = Asc. + Ju - Sa

http://www.noendpress.com/pvachier/arabicparts/index.php
the above link will calculate for you
http://www.astro.com/astrology/in_fortune_e.htm
The point being is to see if any natal planets is in same degree ie: 3'5" taurus would be same as 3'5" in ANY fixed sign and is considered conjunct. Then a passing transit, progressions or even solar arc could activate this midpoint. All depends if it's the benefic Jupiter, venus etc or malifics saturn, uranus, neptune, pluto

the aspect sun square mars shows a dominant feel and wanting control

Researching rulers of houses will help you understand more where I joining
the dots so to speak
http://www.cafeastrology.com/natal/rulersofhousesinhouses.html
http://www.trans4mind.com/personal_development/astrology/LearningAstrology/housesDerived.htm
http://www.skyviewzone.com/astrology/houserulerships.htm
Ruler of 10th house in 7th house

Your professional success is related to the public, society and marriage. You have a need for give and take with the public; your contact with the public could be on a large scale as well as people individually. Your professional progress will be stimulated by the training of some association or by the support you receive from your mate.

House systems Traditional v Modern
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8463

From what i have studied in my own chart, and forgive me I am just going off of memory, is my ASC oppo Venus creates a strong need. Moon in Leo, Venus in Aqua, also yearns for a partner. Venus in 7th house, I need love and a partner, like I need air to breath.

Venus shows is where by house we get and give pleasure affection and finances. Planets are modified by sign, how they express are the aspects...

I am not sure there might be other indications, like my Juno and all, but these are the ones that stand out to me the most, because of the fact when I read up on my own chart...it made sense and I understood why it is I feel, think, and crave the love and desire of a soul mate like I do.

Thank you so much

I tell myself there are worse things going on in life and try to convince myself otherwise, but I cant help this haunting over me "if I dont have love, I dont have anything". And, I have neglected myself and my goals over it. It has paralysed me to the point I am just going thru the motions, its not good, and I know its all in my mind, but this is what it has become. And, maybe this is my challenge to overcome. But, Im failing miserably.

Lower your sights into friendship and freedom

Unfortunately, there is no set formula or signature for marriage or childbirth, although others may disagree, apparently horary and vedic seem confident in this area. There are indicators and potential as there would be with natal, solar return chart but guarantees -- (post 2 & 3 below)
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?p=207744#post207744

Your chart is a blueprint of your personality, facets and penchants and the whole chart is 'potential' for development. There is nothing guaranteed or fatalistic in charts, I do believe we still do have free will. I also believe we chose our parents and childhood circumstances best suited to learning those Lessons in the best way we can.

skye

WOW....you have given me a lot to research on (i luv it).

I am glad to be helped by such great knowledge, I believe in free will, and it sounds like you are spiritual also. I have a lot to take in and look over here.

Thank You!