Marriage Prediction

Hi,

Could someone please take a look at my chart and advise when can my marriage be fixed?

Date - 5 Sep 1986
Time - 06:19 AM
Place - Kishangarh, Rajasthan, India
Male

Thanks very much in advance.
Ambition05

Hi,

Could someone please take a look at my chart and advise when can my marriage be fixed?

Date - 5 Sep 1986
Male

Thanks very much in advance.
Ambition05

I am really surprised you did not get married in the 2016-2017 timeframe.
I will look into the marriage dates in the future shortly too. However-when did you truly start desiring to get married?

Hi

Can someone please help me with my query as to when my marriage will take place? Below are my birth details:

Date - 5 Sep 1986
Male

Appreciate your response. Thanks very much in advance!

creativei

Hi

You are leo asc leo rasi . uttara nak .

too much malefics influences on 8th delayed marriage also generally those who have saturn has seventh lord will get married late . after hardships .

you will have high chances for love marriage . she may be your high school or college friend . she is tall pretty slim dominative egoistic , influential , spiritual , well educated . self willed , detached , spendthrift , impulsive , easily gets angry . earning well . arrogant nature at times .

she may be a lawyer or university lecturer . if not then IT field .

marriage happens in 2023......

Really?!malefic influences on the 8th will cause delays in marriage.
Please read some books on astrology or get a good Guru for yourself before you about about spewing any more rubbish and nonsense.

I dont have a problem with folks discussing and learning from each other. I have a problem with folks revving up the fear factor to scare vulnerable people.Period.
Go look me up (Gautam Kapur Astrology) and let me know if you'd like to learn. Come with humility rather than sarcasm. I mean it.
And I dont teach hidden unknown faces since I put myself out there.

Didnt I tell you not to spew all this nonsense. The 8th house is the most malefic planet in a horoscope. It is the house of death.
And you're corelating marriage to this house.
Do me a favor and bring out the Shloka that Parashar writes for 8th house and marriage.

Didnt you quote Parashar? Now show me the shloka that Parashar said about the 8th house and marriage. Its easy to talk the talk...
Dont respond if you cant show us the shloka...

what malefic influences are present on the 7th house? Before you rev up the fear factor lets understand your rationale....

Really?!malefic influences on the 8th will cause delays in marriage.
Please read some books on astrology or get a good Guru for yourself before you about about spewing any more rubbish and nonsense.

I dont have a problem with folks discussing and learning from each other. I have a problem with folks revving up the fear factor to scare vulnerable people.Period.
Go look me up (Gautam Kapur Astrology) and let me know if you'd like to learn. Come with humility rather than sarcasm. I mean it.
And I dont teach hidden unknown faces since I put myself out there.

Didnt I tell you not to spew all this nonsense. The 8th house is the most malefic planet in a horoscope. It is the house of death.
And you're corelating marriage to this house.
Do me a favor and bring out the Shloka that Parashar writes for 8th house and marriage.

Didnt you quote Parashar? Now show me the shloka that Parashar said about the 8th house and marriage. Its easy to talk the talk...
Dont respond if you cant show us the shloka...

The very 1st etiquette of a well learned and wise astrologer and that too, for a Vedic astrologer is humility.... I do certainly agree that if something appears to be against the defined sacred norms.... it's natural for people to get insane.... the one who overlooks this fact beyond the normal scenario gets to know the reality....

I do really and heartfully appreciate your harmony in learning from others.... how come a soul with such divine quality charges on another divine soul with much hatred and rage....

Your passion for astrology ( gifted by divine to all of us ) a much motivational factor in deed for novice soul's like me....

it's your liberty to challenge someone in any field you are passionate about.... had it been done in a amicable way it would have been a great learning on astrology to all of us who are very passionate about it ....

You are much senior to me in age ( also at Guru's grade ) and having intervened in your path would in deed be a great sin as per the defined DHARMA....

In no way I could evade or safe guard myself from it's consequences.... but do let me take it with much happiness if my sinful act leads to harmony for the world around and much pain for my soul.... The great Lord krishna in Srimat Bhagavad Gita also demonstrated this act.... Albeit, what he did is DHARMA still he did accept Gandhari's( Mother of Gaurava's clan) curse ( Lead to the ultimate devastation of his Yadhava clan ) with much love :love:

Finally, I really owe you my humble apology and gratitude in all 360 degree perspectives for tress passing in your domain.... but, kindly do consider to enlighten all of us with a magnificent astrology discussion ahead in harmony :innocent:

Last edited: