Marriage life improve of my sister?

badcatstealsfish

I need advices from you about my sister. Her details given as mentioned below.

She got married very early in her life, after 12. After that she used to complain to her mom and dad why they let her marry so early. She suffered a lot and still suffering in her husband joint family. Sometimes she feels to kill herself and attempted. Everything goes better and then again ruins her life. Will her marraige life ever be improved? She does a lot for them being a home maker, still she is the most hated. Want to know if this marriage lasts, and even if it broken is there any other marriage or some happiness she will ever met that can help her to live the rest of her life. She has a boy, she wants to raise him best, but she is clueless how to swim through this uncertainity of her life.

Please do tell me.

Details:

DOB: 19/03/1994
TOB: 10:02 AM
Place : Barasat, Kolkata, WB, India

Last edited:

mathur_dinesh

I need advices from you about my sister. Her details gives as mentioned below.

She got married very early in her life, after 12. After that she used to complain to her mom and dad why they let her marry so early. She suffered a lot and still suffering in her husband joint family. Sometimes she feels to kill herself and attempted. Everything goes better and then again ruins her life. Will her marraige life ever be improved? She does a lot for them being a home maker, still she is the most hated. Want to know if this marriage lasts, and even if it broken is there any other marriage or some happiness she will ever met that can help her to live the rest of her life. She has a boy, she wants to raise him best, but she is clueless how to swim through this uncertainity of her life.

Please do tell me.

Details:

The seventh house rules marriage. In her chart Mercury has a predominant role in her marriage. This is the reason why she got married early and why there is a talk of a second marriage after separation. Mars owns the house and it is placed in the tenth house with Mercury and Saturn in the house of Saturn. The owner of the house is very badly placed since Mercury is enemy of Mars and Saturn treats Mars as an enemy. Consequently she is treated as some one unwelcome in the house of her marriage. Since Saturn is the most powerful of the three planets only an old lady in the house could help save the marriage.

Otherwise there is a strong possibility of a break in marriage in the current major-period of Jupiter which will last till December/2037. It could happen in 2026-27. The chart does show a remarriage.

Sujit

I need advices from you about my sister. Her details gives as mentioned below.

Please do tell me.

Details:

Could you share date of marriage and a brief on parents.

badcatstealsfish

Could you share date of marriage and a brief on parents.
Yes her marriage date was 4 Dec 2011. Dad was business man once, but he lost business and gains 15 yrs ago, live a struggling life, and mom is housewife do some small self work to help the family. I don't know if this is enough to tell about their parents.

badcatstealsfish

The seventh house rules marriage. In her chart Mercury has a predominant role in her marriage. This is the reason why she got married early and why there is a talk of a second marriage after separation. Mars owns the house and it is placed in the tenth house with Mercury and Saturn in the house of Saturn. The owner of the house is very badly placed since Mercury is enemy of Mars and Saturn treats Mars as an enemy. Consequently she is treated as some one unwelcome in the house of her marriage. Since Saturn is the most powerful of the three planets only an old lady in the house could help save the marriage.

Otherwise there is a strong possibility of a break in marriage in the current major-period of Jupiter which will last till December/2037. It could happen in 2026-27. The chart does show a remarriage.

End of marrige will be divorce or end of someone life?

creativei

Your sister chart is good not bad like you said but yes somethings regarding hubby disappoint her rahu in 7th aspected by Saturn her hubby nature is not up to her expectation this lead to difference of opinion n conflicts shs has huge desires and he shows indifference to her her 12th house of bed plessures and 4th of mind happiness afflicted so she lack happiness and peace of mind this reflects in marriage also shes bold and daring will do any thing she like without caring others.

Shss currently running Jupiter dasa whos 8th n 11th lord there might be two poasible thing happen either she leave her hubby come to parents house or divorce him and remarry again. Because some astrologers sees 11th house for second marriage but i see 2nd house but benefit of doubt it may happen like that since 8th lord dasa it should breakup. But if second marriage happen it will be very good n healing to the wound of previous relationships. Along with it things related to mother kids home finance happens she has no problem in money and job where ever she go she enjoy all material comforts, only husband gives trouble.. Take care.

badcatstealsfish

@mathur_dinesh @creativei

I would like to say here that her husband died out of heart attack suddenly few days back. :( Now she broke more. So separation happened but different way. He had a good business of wholesale distributor. Can my sister take care of that business ? Will that be a good idea to continue that else what she should do now for survival? She has basically no idea about the business. Will she get support? Please suggest some paths to carry her motherhood successfully.

creativei

@mathur_dinesh @creativei

I would like to say here that her husband died out of heart attack suddenly few days back. :( Now she broke more. So separation happened but different way. He had a good business of wholesale distributor. Can my sister take care of that business ? Will that be a good idea to continue that else what she should do now for survival? She has basically no idea about the business. Will she get support? Please suggest some paths to carry her motherhood successfully.
8th lord dasa 8th mangalya sthan for women longitvity of marriage it indicate widowhood. I alrady guesed it tat day itself but didn't said jst told seperation very sad to hear may god give Herr courage n strength since one area of life got hit she will shine in career also wil rise kids well don't worry but til this Jupiter dasa life n mind will get disturbed lot take care her well next sat dasa will be super good..

badcatstealsfish

8th lord dasa 8th mangalya sthan for women longitvity of marriage it indicate widowhood. I alrady guesed it tat day itself but didn't said jst told seperation very sad to hear may god give Herr courage n strength since one area of life got hit she will shine in career also wil rise kids well don't worry but til this Jupiter dasa life n mind will get disturbed lot take care her well next sat dasa will be super good..

When sat dasa will beging ?