Marriage denied for Moola AND manglik native?

ChevyD

Hello,

Family keep suggesting marriage but I say it is not possible in the chart.
Jupiter is retro and owner of 7th, asc lord is weak, Jupiter in fifth D9 also..
Moon is moola and mars in 12th

Usually I only look to work matters and not family, so I am not sure if understanding correctly..

Please can someone confirm if marriage is possible or not?
It is ok for honest answer, I expect no marriage or children possible

Thank you kindly,

Last edited:

Kiran

In this horoscope Saturn is in 7th, though Mars is in 11th it is on the cusp of 12th. These are the primary reason for the delay, however the denial is coming from Rahu as it is in Uttaraashada nakshatra wherein Sun is in 9th house...

ChevyD

In this horoscope Saturn is in 7th, though Mars is in 11th it is on the cusp of 12th. These are the primary reason for the delay, however the denial is coming from Rahu as it is in Uttaraashada nakshatra wherein Sun is in 9th house...

You are using placidus house system. Vedic uses whole sign house system.
I read about Rahu in Uttra Ashada but it is in 8th house...
Saturn is in 8th, Moon in 7th, Mars in 12th whole sign

creativei

Oh chevy knows this much clap 👏👏😊

But you missed many points there are many yogas for unmarriage dont judge with single Jupiter. For your asc 7th lord should be weak else it creates many problems. I know few gemini asc natives with afflicted Jupiter got married. Also 8th lord in 8th so its not big one. Moola nakshatra affects father in law, not married life that too few exceptions. Moola gives luxurious comfortable life.

12th Lord in angle trine, venus Jupiter mutual aspects or posited angle trine, mere aspects of jup aspecting Venus gives marriage. Jupiter placed well in your d9 and venus is aspected by Jupiter very good. Ketu gives sign lord results, Ketu acts as moon. Your marriage is delay, not deny. It happens in moon jup period. 2024. When jup transits to 5th. Don't forget moon is your 2nd Lord so it should trigger marriage.... Say me after 2023 😊

mathur_dinesh

Yours is an interesting chart. Important is the sambandh (close relationship) between Jupiter and Mercury. This is a clear indication of marriage happening in the major-period of the Moon. There is delay in marriage since Saturn is playing its role in the chart. In the major-period of the Moon only Mercury and Mars are at first sight eligible for giving marriage. Mars is ruled out since it is not satisfactory for this purpose being owner of the sixth house. In any case the sub-period of Mars has already passed. The sub-period of Mercury will operate from August/2026 to January/2028. At that time you will be past 30. As Jupiter and the second house are badly mauled by Rahu/Ketu and Saturn the delay seems justified.

Jupiter will be in Leo in 2027 while the sub-period of Mercury operates. This seems to be the time of your marriage.

ChevyD

Thank you for responses. So somewhere in moon period is possible... I will be too old lol.
Delay is because of Rahu/Ketu in same place in D1 and D9? 7th house lord same in both too

creativei

Thank you for responses. So somewhere in moon period is possible... I will be too old lol.
Delay is because of Rahu/Ketu in same place in D1 and D9? 7th house lord same in both too
Chevy i said clearly 2024 dnt get confused. Its only delay not deny. Mars indicates husband in women chart mars in 12th so he comes from long distance south east side connected with medical or financial related job. Next year after june you may meet him. 😊

SMB

You are using placidus house system. Vedic uses whole sign house system.
I read about Rahu in Uttra Ashada but it is in 8th house...
Saturn is in 8th, Moon in 7th, Mars in 12th whole sign

As far as I know, Kiran uses K.P astrology what he usually says 4 step theory method. So there is a slight change in the planet placements,aspects etc but his readings will be correct.

Last edited:

ChevyD

As far as I know, Kiran uses K.P astrology what he usually says 4 step theory method. So there is a slight change in the planet placements,aspects etc but his readings will be correct.

Yes KP calculates houses using the placidus system. This is ok and I'm sure is accurate. But I post on Vedic forum and Vedic says all houses are equally divided, so whole sign system. I was looking for whole sign reading but I appreciate the reading from Kiran (y)

ChevyD

Chevy i said clearly 2024 dnt get confused. Its only delay not deny. Mars indicates husband in women chart mars in 12th so he comes from long distance south east side connected with medical or financial related job. Next year after june you may meet him. 😊

Yes I understand because of transits. Good to know that marriage is possible, but there is many negatives. Look at Mars and Rahu/Ketu, marriage will be unhappy. Probably with cheating. Nobody likes to marry moola too. I will probably keep single life unless spouse has wealth.

Thank you for answering my question if marriage possible or not. :)

creativei

Yes I understand because of transits. Good to know that marriage is possible, but there is many negatives. Look at Mars and Rahu/Ketu, marriage will be unhappy. Probably with cheating. Nobody likes to marry moola too. I will probably keep single life unless spouse has wealth.

Thank you for answering my question if marriage possible or not. :)
I say only good things, though i know dark side. Let's hope for good. Your husband is good guy nature wise, he wont cheat. Yes marital conflicts present, as it happens in every house. There is no cheating and all. I can say this sure. 😊

ChevyD

I say only good things, though i know dark side. Let's hope for good. Your husband is good guy nature wise, he wont cheat. Yes marital conflicts present, as it happens in every house. There is no cheating and all. I can say this sure. 😊

Thanks again, is good thing about the cheating.
If chart has bad things, is it possible to change this? How can I convince you to say the bad things... :)

creativei

Thanks again, is good thing about the cheating.
If chart has bad things, is it possible to change this? How can I convince you to say the bad things... :)
Ahaa no i won't spoil ones life 😊

There are some nakshatra which are not true in relationship among that moola is one for ketu ruled nakshatras partner is optional (aswini magha moola) moola is destructive nakshatra falls in rakshasa guna meaning demonic. They dnt care about anyone anything no social norms due tp that they deviate from right path even though they have family they r dare to hv parallel relationships, not caring about anything this creates problems in marital life. If this thing they control then no problem of other things they have luxurious n comfortable life. Their non bending aggressive nature is their problem. Its spoils all good qualities of them.

ChevyD

Ahaa no i won't spoil ones life 😊

There are some nakshatra which are not true in relationship among that moola is one for ketu ruled nakshatras partner is optional (aswini magha moola) moola is destructive nakshatra falls in rakshasa guna meaning demonic. They dnt care about anyone anything no social norms due tp that they deviate from right path even though they have family they r dare to hv parallel relationships, not caring about anything this creates problems in marital life. If this thing they control then no problem of other things they have luxurious n comfortable life. Their non bending aggressive nature is their problem. Its spoils all good qualities of them.

Yes this sounds just like me.. unfortunate but very accurate.
Maybe for right person I can change this

Thank you again (y)

SMB

If chart has bad things, is it possible to change this?
Talking about change....Actually once when I was discussing with an astrology expert he asked me Which city I was born? & Where I am staying right now.......for both I said Bangalore.....He said " Try relocating to another city/country....your destiny might change as with relocation your planetary positions will change". By the time I wanted to discuss with him more on this he disappeared. :biggrin:

Now is this possible?.....suppose I shift from City A to City B ( or even another country).....with the relocation will my chart change and all my planets go from one house to some another house :surprised: (like for ex,he was saying you will lose your Saturn in 7th house)

Hopefully experts like dineshji, creativeji & also others explain about this relocation without disappearing.:biggrin:

ChevyD

Talking about change....Actually once when I was discussing with an astrology expert he asked me Which city I was born? & Where I am staying right now.......for both I said Bangalore.....He said " Try relocating to another city/country....your destiny might change as with relocation your planetary positions will change". By the time I wanted to discuss with him more on this he disappeared. :biggrin:

Now is this possible?.....suppose I shift from City A to City B ( or even another country).....with the relocation will my chart change and all my planets go from one house to some another house :surprised: (like for ex,he was saying you will lose your Saturn in 7th house)

Hopefully experts like dineshji, creativeji & also others explain about this relocation without disappearing.:biggrin:

I have heard of something like this.. locational astrology.
To do with when the planets were rising/setting over the country rather than the person.
Maybe this can impact the persons chart and make less Saturn impact, but not change the actual house of the planets?
I moved from home country in 2014 and my experiences seems to be the same.

Funny that your astrologer disappeared... hopefully the astrologers on this forum wont do that! :lol:

mathur_dinesh

I have heard of something like this.. locational astrology.
To do with when the planets were rising/setting over the country rather than the person.
Maybe this can impact the persons chart and make less Saturn impact, but not change the actual house of the planets?
I moved from home country in 2014 and my experiences seems to be the same.

Funny that your astrologer disappeared... hopefully the astrologers on this forum wont do that! :lol:
In Vedic astrology a birth chart based on the exact time of birth is made for the place where birth took place. This is taken as a permanent chart and even transits are seen from this chart.
The concept of changing the effect of planets by changing the place where one is living does not exist in Vedic astrology.

ChevyD

So no change possible in chart.
Since moola Moon afflicted, Saturn causes marriage delay and Mars Rahu causes conflict, divorce. This cannot be changed.
Even if one tries to be different person to get spouse, really it cannot be changed. You are who you are.
This is ok, it helps me live with my negative qualities. It confirms that I am right in what I tell my family. I am not suitable for marriage