Marriage delayed - I really want to get married

devi25

Hi Everyone

I would be most grateful for any insight or help.

I want to get married but I doesn't work out. I'm single. It hurts me so much. I don't know what to do or how to even help myself in this situation. It affects my mental health greatly as well.

25 September 1989
12.48pm noon
Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa

mathur_dinesh

Destined time of marriage has arrived. Should get married before September/2023.
Hi Everyone

I would be most grateful for any insight or help.

I want to get married but I doesn't work out. I'm single. It hurts me so much. I don't know what to do or how to even help myself in this situation. It affects my mental health greatly as well.

25 September 1989
12.48pm noon
Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa

devi25

Thank you very much. Very much appreciated and grateful.

The problem is that there is no one for me to marry and I don't come from a place where arranged marriages occur.

I so want to get married but there is no one to marry for me.

creativei

It happens in 2024 but process start next year. Rahu ketu axis delaying. He will be in legal or bussiness field will be travelling always not home kid 😜 sensitive spiritual serious angry simple has weird eccentric behavior but nice guy. You settle another place after marriage. Kids aspects aspects very good blessed you are they make u happy. 😊 only husband behavior shocks you at time rest all fine 😊

devi25

Thank you so much

I hope this is true.
You don't know how much I pine to settle down and get married. I get so depressed about it. I keep wondering why it keeps working out for others but not for me.

creativei

Thank you so much

I hope this is true.
You don't know how much I pine to settle down and get married. I get so depressed about it. I keep wondering why it keeps working out for others but not for me.
From venus 7th lord is in 12th delays also its combust too. Ketu joining any house lord gives trouble. Ketu means weird detachment eccentric repeated cuts n bitter eexpmore you try for partner much you get bhang . it happens when time comes. It makes you to take wrong decision in partners n marriage makes you think unmatch out of box mindset on relationships so choose partner wisely.. Dnt hurry.

avenged14

Don't put too much faith in astrology..i've seen charts with debilitated Venus in combust married no problem...debilitated 7th lord,aspected by malefic..married. The dasha thing...another stupidity.You don't have to wait to get marry,make money etc...If you're in your 30's your probably you won't get married..Same here.

devi25

From venus 7th lord is in 12th delays also its combust too. Ketu joining any house lord gives trouble. Ketu means weird detachment eccentric repeated cuts n bitter eexpmore you try for partner much you get bhang . it happens when time comes. It makes you to take wrong decision in partners n marriage makes you think unmatch out of box mindset on relationships so choose partner wisely.. Dnt hurry.
Thank you for this. Very much appreciated.

Yes I have had lots of very weird boyfriends in the past. I personally have had an element of detachment from my relationships as well. Most of my relationships broke off randomly as well.

I'm not Indian but I'm hindu by birth. I've decided to give this one last very committed try. Are there any remedies or prayers what you can suggest?

Also, lol, street reading your post I signed up for a speed dating event. You have given me some hope that things might happen for me. Thank you for this.

devi25

Don't put too much faith in astrology..i've seen charts with debilitated Venus in combust married no problem...debilitated 7th lord,aspected by malefic..married. The dasha thing...another stupidity.You don't have to wait to get marry,make money etc...If you're in your 30's your probably you won't get married..Same here.
Why are you even on an astrology forum, if you are telling me not to put too much faith in astrology??

I understand that life is difficult for us all and we all often don't get what we want and it's depressing and we become jaded individuals, but what is your problem coming on here and bring randomly negative to me? What are you gaining?

creativei

Thank you for this. Very much appreciated.

Yes I have had lots of very weird boyfriends in the past. I personally have had an element of detachment from my relationships as well. Most of my relationships broke off randomly as well.

I'm not Indian but I'm hindu by birth. I've decided to give this one last very committed try. Are there any remedies or prayers what you can suggest?

Also, lol, street reading your post I signed up for a speed dating event. You have given me some hope that things might happen for me. Thank you for this.
Regarding remedies if you are hindu then worship any female deity donate salt rice items to poor.. Visit tirupathi once. Chant chandra gayatri mantra 108 times daily. If non hindu then visit any sea shore church or mosque n do prayers Gaze full moon 30mins by sitting in terrace give food to sea animals like fish n dolphins . go to beach frrquently n sit there facing north west for half hour . You see changes...

Do update me after finding soulmate 😊

Last edited:

avenged14

Why are you even on an astrology forum, if you are telling me not to put too much faith in astrology??

I understand that life is difficult for us all and we all often don't get what we want and it's depressing and we become jaded individuals, but what is your problem coming on here and bring randomly negative to me? What are you gaining?
I'm not gaining anything...it's the truth.Astrology fails at prediction....trust me.