Marriage Delay

Guruprasad

Hello Astrologers,

My name is Guruprasad, my marriage is getting delayed. I would love to get married and have kids but with every passing day it looks difficult because of my age. I try to convince myself to stay single and be happy but my heart still yearns for a partner with whom I can share my feelings, Will I get Marital bliss and progeny in my life? What will be the characteristics of my spouse? I have a PG degree from Abroad, I am well travelled, fit, eat clean (Though I am 38 I look like a guy who is around 27 or 28. I know I will be 40+ if I get to experience fatherhood, for my kids sake I eat healthy and stay fit so that I can enjoy the happy moments that a 30 year old would have experienced. Will I get a compatible partner similar to my characteristics?

Warm Regards.

My Birth Details

D.O.B - 24-02-84

Time - 9:52 AM

Place - Salem

creativei

7th from Venus 7th lord debilitated joined with ketu. Saturn mars in 7th from lagna, mars is 8th lord. Jupiter is 12th to venus indicates problems in getting married n unsatisfied married life. From moon sign rahu is in 7th aspected by mars. All these are difficult alignments. If marriage has to happen it shuld happen before 2024 else only after 45 only. Saturn in 7th delays not denies mars in 7th mangalik but since he is asc Lord effects are minor.. But have to struggle hard for marriage, only after seeing many alliance n getting disappointments it happens. Even few girls rejected you in last moment for silly reasons you have to cross all. Do prayer to mahalaksmi n vishnu visit tirupathi once n chant Vishnu sahasranama daily you get desired girl sure. 👍

Guruprasad

Hi creativei,

Truth me told, in all these 10 years looking for a partner I have never met or spoken with any girl. Don't know why people reject me without seeing my photo. I was willing to compromise in all aspects like education, financial status, looks etc but to no avail. I read Saturn in 7th house gives very average looking spouse and someone who is elder . Even average looking girls who are way less educated than me, with not so good financial status compared to my family have rejected me without even a single meeting. I have lost all hope in arranged marriage seeing the demands of prospective brides. Is it better for me to stay single considering all the doshas that you have mentioned in my chart? Is there a promise of progeny in my life? The reason why I am asking about progeny is the age factor. I am almost 40 and if the girl is also of same age( Saturn in 7th house) is it morally right to have a kid considering the age factor.

Any chances of love marriage.

Warm Regards.

mathur_dinesh

Hello Astrologers,

My name is Guruprasad, my marriage is getting delayed. I would love to get married and have kids but with every passing day it looks difficult because of my age. I try to convince myself to stay single and be happy but my heart still yearns for a partner with whom I can share my feelings, Will I get Marital bliss and progeny in my life? What will be the characteristics of my spouse? I have a PG degree from Abroad, I am well travelled, fit, eat clean (Though I am 38 I look like a guy who is around 27 or 28. I know I will be 40+ if I get to experience fatherhood, for my kids sake I eat healthy and stay fit so that I can enjoy the happy moments that a 30 year old would have experienced. Will I get a compatible partner similar to my characteristics?

Warm Regards.

My Birth Details

D.O.B - 24-02-84

Time - 9:52 AM

Place - Salem
Saturn in your chart is exalted in the seventh house but it is debilitated in the navamsha and loses much of the ability to do good. Its presence with Mars in the seventh house has been the cause of inordinate delay in your marriage.

Jupiter exalted in the navamsha and in its own sign in the birth chart is very helpful.

You should get married between April/2023 and February/2024.