Manchester City vs Lyon - 2019/2020 Champions League Quarter Finals

sven555

Manchester City vs Lyon - Kick off 20:00 Local time (Lisbon, Portugal)

ASC starts at 14'16 Aquarius, ruler of ASC Saturn sits in 12th house, whereas ruler of DSC, Sun sits in 7th at the beginning of play.

First half:
The transit of aspects gives the chance of a goal between the minutes of 15 to 30, through the crossing of Sun over the DSC and POF opp to Moon.
If not here then between 30 to 45 through Saturn's change of house.

Second half:
More transits occur from the beginning of the second half to around 65 minutes of play. The Sun moves to trine MC and POF, granting more potential goals here.
Saturn also square POF.

Summary:
I am expecting both teams to score in this match with a reasonable performance from Lyon, but Man City should ultimately prevail.

sven555

Lyon are now winning 1-3. I underestimated the placement of Lyon. A goal was scored between 15 and 30 minutes. This is another upset just like yesterday.

BlackHat786

Predicting sports winners using astrology

Manchester city VS Lyon
Result - Lyon win by 1-3

let's analyze the game chart

Ascendant - Capricorn - Saturn
Saturn - black color
Lyon which was playing in black color jersey will be the ascendant here

Ascendant lord saturn is in ascendant only and is comfortable sitting here. Further, saturn is retrograde and its result increased by three times, so good for Ascendant team

Descendant - Cancer - Moon
Moon represent white color and light colors
Manchester city which was playing in white and sky blue combo is descendant here

Descendant lord moon is going 12th (loss) from itself, sitting in 6th house ....also 6th house (12th for desc) lord is coming in descendant. This is forming exchange between 1st and 12th house for desc, a dainya yog or yog of losses.....moon is also in enemy sign (mercury consider moon as its enemy) and is in nakshatra of Rahu with Rahu..... desc is afflicted here

So, desc is very less powerful here than asc and the result is underdog Lyon did a upset and won by 1-3.

THANKS

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200816-151245.jpg
    Screenshot_20200816-151245.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 41

Torero

Manchester city VS Lyon
Result - Lyon win by 1-3

Saturn - black color

Ascendant lord saturn is in ascendant only and is comfortable sitting here. Further, saturn is retrograde and its result increased by three times, so good for Ascendant team

Manchester city which was playing in white and sky blue combo is descendant here

Descendant lord moon is going 12th (loss) from itself, sitting in 6th house ....also 6th house (12th for desc) lord is coming in descendant. This is forming exchange between 1st and 12th house for desc, a dainya yog or yog of losses.....moon is also in enemy sign (mercury consider moon as its enemy) and is in nakshatra of Rahu with Rahu..... desc is afflicted here

So, desc is very less powerful here than asc and the result is underdog Lyon did a upset and won by 1-3.

THANKS
And in tennis at Wimbledon, let's say everyone plays in white, how to determine the winner? Need to find out who is wearing what color shorts? or tennis is not a sports astrology?:biggrin:

kalinka

Manchester city VS Lyon
Result - Lyon win by 1-3

Saturn - black color

THANKS

the color method works well here but if you look at the bayern munich vs barcelona game, you see that Dsc lost,too. Especially with pluto on the Dsc in D9. Asc was likewise Sidereal Saturn and Dsc Moon. Munich wore white and barcelona dark colors. Munich won the game.

Last edited:

BlackHat786

the color method works well here but if you look at the bayern munich vs barcelona game, you see that Dsc lost,too. Especially with pluto on the Dsc in D9. Asc was likewise Sidereal Saturn and Dsc Moon. Munich wore white and barcelona dark colors. Munich won the game.
Actually I casted a horary chart for this game keeping in mind that barca will win, so barca is asc here. Also Asc was mars (barca)...Desc was venus (munich playing in white)....mars was in 12th house of loss...

Last edited:

BlackHat786

Also see my prediction for Sevilla vs Manchester United in the other thread 'Champions league predictions'....thanks

BlackHat786

And in tennis at Wimbledon, let's say everyone plays in white, how to determine the winner? Need to find out who is wearing what color shorts? or tennis is not a sports astrology?:biggrin:
Cast a horary chart when you get confused between colors...the team which you think will be going to win will be asc....other will be desc

kalinka

Actually I casted a horary chart for this game keeping in mind that barca will win, so barca is asc here. Also Asc was mars (barca)...Desc was venus (munich playing in white)....mars was in 12th house of loss...

You want to say that you cast everytime a horary chart? sure, this is with certainty the better method to predict an outcome. I just wanted to mention that the color method doesn't work every time.

BlackHat786

You want to say that you cast everytime a horary chart? sure, this is with certainty the better method to predict an outcome. I just wanted to mention that the color method doesn't work every time.
Suppose both teams wear white... obviously using color method is confusing.....cast horary chart then

kalinka

Suppose both teams wear white... obviously using color method is confusing.....cast horary chart then

I agree with you.
by the way, the color method works but it makes more sense to look at the nakshatra lords. In Bayern vs Barcelona game Starlord of Saturn was Sun in Cancer and Starlord of Moon was Mars in pisces. Hence, Saturn is Bayern and Barcelona Moon.

BlackHat786

Inter milan VS Shakhtar Donetsk

FIRST HALF prediction :

There may be goals @ 6th minute and 30th minute of the game...or around them

Last edited:

Torero

Inter milan VS Shakhtar Donetsk

FIRST HALF prediction :

There may be goals @ 6th minute and 30th minute of the game...or around them

The game will be played in similar conditions as yesterday's match, so the goal time of one of the three can be repeated.

Attachments

• SEV 2-1 MNU _ Sevilla - Manchester Utd _ Match Sum.jpg
    SEV 2-1 MNU _ Sevilla - Manchester Utd _ Match Sum.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 33

Torero

The game will be played in similar conditions as yesterday's match, so the goal time of one of the three can be repeated.

As I expected one with three goals of the Sevilla match to be repeated. Accuracy is a minute.
:bandit:

Attachments

• GOAL - Google Chrome 2020-08-17 23.35.14.jpg
    GOAL - Google Chrome 2020-08-17 23.35.14.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 34

carldork

I think the assigning of Kit to opponents will apply poorly with tennis but I don't think it should be totally cast aside as a totally as a clue to the signifying opponents.
It is as intriguing and I dare say promising part of horary and I dare say it should be look at for until a very strong case can be made for it. The matter of perceiving the ASC is as half as subjective as it objective.

Are we going to pretend as if the ability to perceive doesn't help us in making sense of astrology?

When you have opponents of very close standing in achievements or might or potential, how do your genuinely assign one as a favourite and the underdog outside of the bookmakers/experts take?

Perceptions will also count in deciding which clues in chart you will assign to whom