Lunations

Lorielle

New moon in Cancer at 3 degrees. :) Where in your chart does this fall, and does it aspect anything?

It is in my 5th house conjunct my Mars. It falls on my recent ex's descendant. Yesterday, he talked to me and told me he misses me. *Happy Dance* :p

Lori

AquariusMoon

Lorielle, thanks for the lunar return info. Cafe Astrology has some good info on that subject as well. John Townley has a very nice book on lunar returns. I'm just getting interested in returns of all sorts, but mostly the solar and lunar.

Glad to hear you have some good news about your ex.

For me the New Moon is cj my natal H7 Venus. Venus is very active also by transit, in the prog chart and solar return chart. Tr Venus is in my Sun sign. Tr Jupiter, my chart ruler, has been trining natal Venus since December. Lunar Return Taurus Venus is in H6, H6 ruled by Mars. I've been watching my diet, set up a home gym. My relationship is :D.

Last edited:

Lorielle

Awesome AM. :) I was following some of the steps in the Lunations post that I posted this morning and notice that when I take my 2006 SR chart, and place this month's LR around the outside, LR Venus at 4 Gemini is conjunct SR Mars at 4 Gemini... In the 5th house... 4 Gemini just so happens to be my IC, Natally.

I've been studying the SR and LR things as well. I know that there's a section in Celeste Teal's "Planetary Triggers" book on the different returns. She said in the Venus return, watch transit Venus and when it conjoins something, an angle or a planet in the VR chart, it's a trigger. :)

Lori