Lunar return Mars conjunct Moon!

Neptune Rising

Hello!

I had Mars conjunct my Moon this lunar return, to the degree. They also fall right at the MC in the chart and trine the Ascendant.

I seem to suddenly have a massive urge to get a new job. I'm also creating a bit of a stir at the current job, not putting up with anything silly, but can see how this energy can easily turn into arguments - the day is not over just yet!

I'm really hoping this can help me find a new job.

I guess, Mars/Moon will be bringing action to my 10th house activities this month!

NR

astro_35gw_03_me_2009326_42068_4867.gif

starlink

Hello Neptune! Well, it certainly looks like there will be action in that 10th house of yours. In Lunar returns always look at the busiest house, because there is where the action will be.
Good luck to you!

Starlink

Neptune Rising

Wow thanks Starlink!

Well I certainly feel very impulsive at work, was so close to quitting but being very assertive about what I want.

The trine from Moon to ascendant hopefully will help things to go fairly smoothly for me.

Return ascendant also conjuncts natal Saturn in the 7th, could show I'll be in touch with my relationships!

NR

cassanra

You generally follow the same rules for lunars as solars...what natal house is on the ascendant. Moon in an angle does indicate action of some kind. Moon and mars together often times indicate domestic unrest too.

Neptune Rising

Thanks very much Cassanra. Domestic unrest seems spot on, my flatmate is driving me mad with his noise! :p

The last lunar return I had a new Moon, sun conjunct moon both 6 degrees Pisces in the lunar return 3rd house. I've been procrastinating for ages on writing about something, then as the Moon was heading to the last quarter I wrote loads.

NR