lunar return (important date for me)

sawyer

hello .

this is my lunar for 05/04 /2010 . i know its kind of early but i was very anxious since im having a trip that day .

please tell me what do you think ?

Attachments

• lunar.jpg
    lunar.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 42

gemini59

I have been following my lunars for sometime and as in solars I am still learning.
Remember that lunars track the everyday events and your emotional response to them.

It is good to use them in conjunction with solars.
Important notes:

A significant month when the ascendant is similar to your natal or
The solar return is on an angle of the lunar.
Too note which natal house is rising.

Moon in the 5th does indicate a focus on travel and with pluto, ruler of the 4th, this is a transformative trip maybe in relation to children or family. or home environment

Venus rules the 3rd house of short trips and we see it very prominent in the chart with mercury, traditional ruler of the 3rd house of trips as well as automobiles.

Are you traveling far away as we see the ruler of the 3rd in the 9th of journeys.

The only concern is the 12th house mars squaring the mercury and Venus.
This suggests some obstruction that may be hidden to you. This may involve conflict in your travel plans or ideas that you will learn of or find out about.

But the moon in the 5th does indicate a pleasure trip.The inconjunction of the moon to mars does again, indicate some adjustment required due to some hidden conflict.

Sun rules the 1sthouse and is found again in the 9th house of journeys thus it does appear to be a go with some frustrations...:)
Have some fun.

sawyer

I have been following my lunars for sometime and as in solars I am still learning.
Remember that lunars track the everyday events and your emotional response to them.

It is good to use them in conjunction with solars.
Important notes:

A significant month when the ascendant is similar to your natal or
The solar return is on an angle of the lunar.
Too note which natal house is rising.

Moon in the 5th does indicate a focus on travel and with pluto, ruler of the 4th, this is a transformative trip maybe in relation to children or family. or home environment

Venus rules the 3rd house of short trips and we see it very prominent in the chart with mercury, traditional ruler of the 3rd house of trips as well as automobiles.

Are you traveling far away as we see the ruler of the 3rd in the 9th of journeys.

The only concern is the 12th house mars squaring the mercury and Venus.
This suggests some obstruction that may be hidden to you. This may involve conflict in your travel plans or ideas that you will learn of or find out about.

But the moon in the 5th does indicate a pleasure trip.The inconjunction of the moon to mars does again, indicate some adjustment required due to some hidden conflict.

Sun rules the 1sthouse and is found again in the 9th house of journeys thus it does appear to be a go with some frustrations...:)
Have some fun.

hello and thank you for taking the time to help me .

yes this trip is far enough , im in east europe and im going north europe .

it feels like something inside me is about to change about my beliefs about family , children , home ... so yes , transformation as you very well put it.

venus that is prominent could mean a romance or something to do with arts ?
please tell me if am asking too much to figure out from this lunar.

im already having some fights with my mother that doesnt like the idea of me going away for a trip .

i wonder what these conflicts on the trip could be about ...
something that this (male) friend is hidding ?
a relationship ? something about beliefs?

overall would you say ill have a good time ?

thank you for your help.I appreciate it.
take care