Lunar Return Help

Lucius22

Okay, I have been using different sites to calculate my Lunar Return chart. They all give me different calculations and now I'm confused. Is there any site I can trust with accuracy? Also are there any sites for interpretation on them? Thanks :sideways:

JUPITERASC

Okay, I have been using different sites to calculate my Lunar Return chart. They all give me different calculations and now I'm confused. Is there any site I can trust with accuracy? Also are there any sites for interpretation on them? Thanks :sideways:
Keep in mind that any Lunar Return Chart
is entirely dependent on
a reliable official time of birth :smile:
and if the time of birth is not accurate
then any Lunar Return Chart is unreliable
no matter which site calculates it

poyi

Premium Member
Use astrodienst or buy solar fire.

And is true that lunar return is the most sensitive chart. I have consistent predictive result from lunar return. You can be confident of your birth time. Recently my ward started construction work they used explosive to get the wall down and it showed in my lunar return as midpoint. I highly encourage people to invest time on studying their lunar return to learn fast result predictive astrology.

Lucius22

Thanks guys,

I'm pretty sure my birth time is correct. (I hope it is :annoyed:) But I'll check into it anyway. Any websites you'd recommend for interpreting the Lunar Return?

poyi

Premium Member
Honestly, there is no easy way out of learning or getting information from charts. You have to work hard study hard building your understanding from the bottom first stone.

No there is no such good computerised astrology program for accurate personal interception. You will sooner or later get disappointed with their accuracy. Worse than fast foods.

Lucius22

Here is my Lunar return chart on astrodienst.

Attachments

• astro_35gw_01_l_l_2014130_4845_53950.jpg
    astro_35gw_01_l_l_2014130_4845_53950.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 43

JUPITERASC

Thanks guys,

I'm pretty sure my birth time is correct. (I hope it is :annoyed:) But I'll check into it anyway. Any websites you'd recommend for interpreting the Lunar Return?
Since the ascendant degree changes every four minutes
o
fficial birth times and their reliability/unreliability is an important topic :smile:

Clocks are frequently fast or slow, for any number of reasons
medical notes are made by humans who are subject to human error
and so on ad infinitum

Therefore the official time of birth is basically a guideline
utilised as a base for astrological rectification procedures
such as the ancient technique known as The Trutine of Hermes
also known as the PreNatal Epoch... free instructions for the calculation of which are available at

http://www.rosicrucian.com/zineen/pamen034.htm

Lucius22

Honestly, there is no easy way out of learning or getting information from charts. You have to work hard study hard building your understanding from the bottom first stone.

No there is no such good computerised astrology program for accurate personal interception. You will sooner or later get disappointed with their accuracy. Worse than fast foods.

Thanks for the warning haha

Lucius22

I hope my birth time is correct. I've already interpreted the hell out of my current chart :annoyed: Thanks for your post Jupiter Asc and Poyi. :sideways:

poyi

Premium Member
Yes everything should be refer back to the natal. Lunar can help with recrifying your birth time. Almost sound like dummy, but must simple effective method to check the tightest midpoint of your lunar return chart till you get consistent result against the degree of the moon then using that to adjust the natal ascendant degrees by using the degree of the moon after readjusted in the lunar return. Reverse engineering can be done!!!! Surely can!