Lunar Eclipse Gemini 18 degrees

Caro

http://www.astrologyzone.com/forecasts/monthly/scorpio_full.php

just reading up on this and it doesnt sound too favourable for a scorpio rising. however I think the write up is wrong -(I know it is a general statement anyway)

Uranus turns direct on the same day. its currently 0 degrees aries.

any thoughts on this? and how it may pan out? not sure if the transiting south node in gemini is around this eclipse point.(its a few degrees away.)

Last edited:

socrates

http://www.astrologyzone.com/forecasts/monthly/scorpio_full.php

just reading up on this and it doesnt sound too favourable for a scorpio rising. however I think the write up is wrong -(I know it is a general statement anyway)

Uranus turns direct on the same day. its currently 0 degrees aries.

any thoughts on this? and how it may pan out? not sure if the transiting south node in gemini is around this eclipse point.(its a few degrees away.)

What does this elipse means for Gemini ASC?
And worldwide? Im surprised there was no mention of it at skyscript

gemini59

Ihad started a thread today but since you already started one will paste my thoughts here with you.
Check out this site for a lot of information...good read.
http://www.astrologycom.com/eclipse.html#lunar

Note worthy is Mars square the nodes at 13 degrees and slowing due to an upcoming retrograde. It has been in its shadow phase since it reached the 3rd degree of Virgo.

Note where the eclipse falls in your chart.

This is a lunar eclipse with focus on women, family and home. Mercury is its ruler.

Note where mercury is in your chart. Mercury is currently in retrograde but slowing down to go direct on the 14th. Very important to communication.

This is a south node eclipse or dragons tail eclipse and generally signals more saturnine qualities... culmination and release as it is a full moon.

Some melancholy, comfort zone impacted, this may be operating on a subconscious level. I know for me yesterday I went to the doctor as I had a fall at work the day before. My blood pressure was 150/100. I was advised to measure the pressure for a week. I recognized how stress and my emotional reaction to events is having a really bad effect. This may be a notice to change how I operate out of fear. Note too that the eclipse falls on my natal sun which square my natal moon. this full moon eclipse awakens very subconscious processes.

Note what planets and angles are with 3 degrees of a conjunction or opposition to 18'11 degrees Gemini. Note houses the eclipse is in as this is what will be impacted as well as traditional meanings of the planets it aspects.

Gemini Ascendant will only be affected if degree is with in three degrees of Eclipse. Generally speaking the lunar eclipse accompanied by the south node in the first house implies health issues as well as communication. This could be a minor decline. Note whre mercury is in the chart as it is the eclipse ruler.

socrates

Ihad started a thread today but since you already started one will paste my thoughts here with you.
Check out this site for a lot of information...good read.
http://www.astrologycom.com/eclipse.html#lunar

Note worthy is Mars square the nodes at 13 degrees and slowing due to an upcoming retrograde. It has been in its shadow phase since it reached the 3rd degree of Virgo.

Note where the eclipse falls in your chart.

This is a lunar eclipse with focus on women, family and home. Mercury is its ruler.

Note where mercury is in your chart. Mercury is currently in retrograde but slowing down to go direct on the 14th. Very important to communication.

This is a south node eclipse or dragons tail eclipse and generally signals more saturnine qualities... culmination and release as it is a full moon.

Some melancholy, comfort zone impacted, this may be operating on a subconscious level. I know for me yesterday I went to the doctor as I had a fall at work the day before. My blood pressure was 150/100. I was advised to measure the pressure for a week. I recognized how stress and my emotional reaction to events is having a really bad effect. This may be a notice to change how I operate out of fear. Note too that the eclipse falls on my natal sun which square my natal moon. this full moon eclipse awakens very subconscious processes.

Note what planets and angles are with 3 degrees of a conjunction or opposition to 18'11 degrees Gemini. Note houses the eclipse is in as this is what will be impacted as well as traditional meanings of the planets it aspects.

Gemini Ascendant will only be affected if degree is with in three degrees of Eclipse. Generally speaking the lunar eclipse accompanied by the south node in the first house implies health issues as well as communication. This could be a minor decline. Note whre mercury is in the chart as it is the eclipse ruler.

my asc is 3 gemini so its far from elipse, natal mercury is in 9th house, transit in 7th i think
In ACG Mars will be at the IC over Iran and MC of Japan

Caro

There is another post on recommendations section which gives an interpretation of the eclipse. by 2 stepbay.

it could be Russia, demonstrators are talking of an an end to lies and deciet. Putin has a 12th house merc in libra trining the eclipse in 8th house.

so maybe he will be able to come out of this favourably using charm! and the people treated with respect

but yes last uranus 0 degrees aries was the Tsunami.

Neptune Rising

There is an interesting aspect happening with this eclipse known as 'fist of God' or 'hammer of God' with Jupiter/Lilith being sesquiquadrated by Mars and Sun also happening in this eclipse. If you include points in aspects, the Mars square N Node makes a tighter fist of God to Jupiter/Lilith 29Aqua/0Taurus. Jupiter/Lilith qualities then make a solution to the challenges of the Mars/Sun/Node square.

JUPITERASC

What does this elipse means for Gemini ASC?
And worldwide? Im surprised there was no mention of it at skyscript
one possible answer to your question socrates involves a GEMINI SUN in the 3rd house within orb of the total lunar eclipse that occurred just nine hours ago.

What is intriguing is that when gemini59's chart is looked at, the current Mercury Retrograde is clearly linked in with the total lunar eclipse so here's a link to the thread which also gives a link to the natal chart in question
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=42721 “Mercury retrograde November 23rd”

gemini59 writes:
I am now a firm believer in the phases of a mercury retrograde cycle. And I wonder if it does not start prior.

My truck (mercury rules my third house) was totaled on Nov. 6th the day after Mercury went in to its shadow period.

Mercury goes direct station on monday and will retravel the path. Mercury will pass over the same spot it did when the original truck was totaled November 6th in the next few days....

gemini59 tells us that their truck was totaled on Nov 6th the day after Mercury went into its shadow period. Mercury was at 5 Sagittarius the day the truck was totaled. Also transiting Mars was just three degrees past and separating from an exact square to gemini59's natal Jupiter, (ruler of gemini59's 9th house and in which, five weeks after the truck was totaled, (Note that gemini59 describes the truck as having been 'totaled' and the eclipse in question is a total one) the transiting Sun opposed gemini59's natal sun at the time of the eclipse today on 10 December 2011and Mercury Retrograde has returned to the degree at which the truck was 'totaled'

Looking at the chart we find that gemini59's Sun is at 22 Gemini 28 which is within four degrees of the full moon total eclipse degree Moon 18Gemini/Sun 18 Sagittarius

Furthermore gemini59's Sun is located in the 3rd house so today's full moon total eclipse occurred on the 3rd/9th axis of this natal chart.
Mercury, domicile ruler of the eclipse had at the time of the eclipse retrograded back to the exact degree it had occupied at the time the truck was totaled.

the foregoing events clearly show
(a) how eclipse effects can be triggered before as well as after the actual eclipse

(b) how Mercury Retrograde effects begin during the shadow period
(c) how in this case, Mercury Retrograde effects linked to transport and/or travel are clearly linked and/or combined with the effects of a total lunar eclipse occurring on a Mercury ruled Sun located in a Mercury ruled third house
:smile:

Last edited:

gemini59

And I will add an addendum. My daughters phone, which went missing a week ago, came home tonight after conflict and communication. I guess a so called 'friend' tried to steal it. Mercury does rule thieves and tricksters.

I did not realize the mars transit to jupiter. That makes sense. I was looking for more repeat aspects like the Pluto mercury aspect and transiting pluto opposing natal mercury now.
Mars to Jupiter would increase this theme.

Does anyone know anything about mars retrograde cycles as this coming one stations retrograde on my natal moon squaring sun. Mars is my ruling planet....ugh...sorry to change subjects there :)

Caro

G59 - its interesting to see how this has 'played' out for you!

Ive note really observed the mars retrograde cycles before. So it will be interesting.

I did post a thread on the mars in virgo transit though. Its here:

for me the closest natal planet is venus in pisces at 14 degrees - hoping that is far enough away not to be impacted!!
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=42074