Lua Cheia 14-15º de Virgem

piercethevale

Oi pessoal fiz uma aproximação entre o Simbolo Sabeu 14-15º de Virgem - Um lenço ornamental e o filme Razão e Sensibilidade . Coloco à sua disposição. abs
https://astroseestrelas.wordpress.c...5o-de-virgem-e-o-filme-razao-e-sensibilidade/

Hello.
Perhaps you didn't notice but this is the English speaking forum.
Although I gave my computer the test to see if it could translate Portuguese adequately and what it produced in translation is the following>

"Hi guys did an approximation for the Sabian Symbol between 14 - 15* Virgo - An ornamental scarf and the film sensitivity. Reason at its disposal."

...hmmm?

What you obviously are referring to is the Sabian Symbol for the fifteenth degree of Virgo.

In the original words of the clairvoyant that re-ascertained the Sabian Symbols, Elsie Wheeler, the symbol was described as:

"An ornamental handkerchief"

By the reformulation of that symbolism and its subsequent interpretation, explanation and summation given us by the astrological genius of the renowned twentieth century philosopher, musician and astrologer, the late Dane Rudhyar, from his marvelous book, "An Astrological Mandala" the Sabian Symbol for the 15th degree of Virgo is given as:

"VIRGO 15°: A FINE LACE HANDKERCHIEF, HEIRLOOM FROM VALOROUS ANCESTORS.

KEYNOTE:
The quintessence of deeds well done.

Root strength produces beautiful flowers. The neophyte who acts with determination, courage and discrimination while following 'in the footsteps' of his predecessors receives a symbolic prize from the Brotherhood ready to welcome him when he has fully proven himself on the battlefield where he meets his past, which tries to block his way. The mystic Beloved hands him what she has woven for him out of spiritual threads.

This is the last stage of the thirty-third sequence which also ends the eleventh scene, 'Characterization'. This scene began with the revelation in a portrait of salient features in a man's face. It ends with symbols which bring out the ultimate validity of the many efforts of generations of men toward the building of a beautiful and significant
CULTURE. The Man of Culture is, in the deepest and best sense of the term, the Aristocrat. He is the flowering of a line of ancestors who have accepted responsibility for a group or community. Likewise, the true 'disciple' is the blossom that crowns a long series of incarnations/"

I hope that this is what you were seeking to know.:unsure:
If not? Lo siento.
ptv:smile:

soniabeth

Good day, Piercethevale

First, apologize for writing in Portuguese. I thought the translation was automatically as happens to me. Also apologize for my mistakes in English language.

I also admire the work of Dane Rudhyar. But I'm doing an exercise in rapprochement between symbols Sabeans and film, since both have the same root: symbolic images. In this study I use the source: Marc Edmund Jones.

It would be interesting to continue posting or this forum is only for study of Dane Rudhyar updates?

Hugs

piercethevale

This is the forum for degree symbolism.
That can be any of the sets of 360 symbols for the degrees of the Zodiac.
But, seriously, Marc Edmond Jones?
Well, seeing as how it's only for a movie.

...Well, while we're on the subject of motion pictures...

For the love of a little bit of old time values...
I've been taking account and noting that over half... in fact.. well over half of all the new movies that come out every year for a number of years now... are either about Witchcraft, 'Dark Rites' Vampires, more 'Witchcraft and Vampire', movies ... Zombies, or Those possessed By Some Weirdness of One Thing, Things, Thang or Another', movies... 'Zombie Vampire', movies...'End of the World as We Knew It', movies... 'End of the World as We Didn't Know It', movies, 'Zombie Vampires That Know Witchcraft', movies... 'Anything the Likes of 'Harry Potter'* Because It Will Sell At the Box Office', movies [*Well gosh golly, dumb underachieving, athletically, intellectually and artistically, vapid, and certainly challenged kids... and some adults... need a movie for them too!]

My idea for a blockbuster in the same genre would be something as like the following.

Vampire Witch Magicians leading an Army of the Walking Dead into... or away... from the End of the World as we knew it and in search of the Aliens with their UFOs for hire [drivers carry no change] before a predicted giant asteroid hits Earth and causes the Sun to go super nova from too much resonance created by the Kardasians incessant and unrelenting text messaging about what Katy Perry won't be wearing to the event, but not before the Cubs finally make it to the World Series, after failing to do so an agonizing 275 years in a row, and Harry Potter halts in the middle of singing the National Anthem [of the 23rd century] which by then will be "Surfing Matilda", by the Swags, in the heretofore previously unknown key of B# and reveals he is really a gay 45 year old nun in drag in search of Alan Smithee to bludgeon him mercilessly with a mutant two headed Oscar that glows in the dark... but unknown to all humankind, is not really an Oscar, but rather is actually a mutant Pez dispenser that has gone horribly awry and has since acquired mystic and supernatural powers of which will give a most abominable conception and birth to a half dozen sequels which will portend the end of civilization as we once knew it?...or that we all thought for a time was something as like a civilization.

..and wait a moment...the Cubs make it to the World Series...?!? ....hmmm? I might have to change that in the script?

...yeah, otherwise it probably would have created a paradox so unnatural it would nullify all of existence and everything would be sucked into a giant black hole except for the new Yankee Stadium, as it really is a interstellar space craft which will return the evil and cunning villainous alien, from the planet 'Palooka', known only by an alias, the Human name he took as his own to deceive humankind... as none on Earth know his real name which is Gorgantua Steineinbrenazlefrodxtrypzlkijot, and presently is believed to be dead, but in truth has since meta-morphed into a Zombie alien, an 'E.T. of the Undead"... whom is presently planning on returning home with the much coveted elixir of eternal ego, now new and improved with the extra strength defoliant otherwise known to earthlings as 'steroids'. (Hey... is anyone in Hollywood paying attention? I'm available for screenwriting, messenger service, 'Yesman', 'Best Boy', 'Gaffer', 'Grip', 'Dolly Grip' {come here Dolly and let me get a grip on your...} an 'Associate Producer', or any other position of unknown, and undefinable, duties which is extremely well paid and provides me with a excuse to pretend to be somebody important, enviable, and afford a small mansion in the Hollywood Hills and gives me enough of an excuse that allows me to attempt to pick up semi conscious, mindlessly obedient, 20 something year old bimbos that are delectably and masterfully silicone enhanced life forms built for display and carnal pleasures and have no other useful purpose other than to provide men with the piece de resistance with which to infuriate and depress ex wives and to fool casting directors into believing that you can handle yet one more overtly macho leading role as, "You have still got it at the box office", and having all of that will then let me lord it over all... all those that could never dream of having anything other than a dream... that dream of being ME!)

...oh, wait... DANM...!!
Never mind...I just realized I described Charlie Sheen to a 'T'...man that Ba$tard gets all the breaks.
Shucks...

oh, well... I wonder if Sarah Palin needs a speech writer?.

Last edited:

piercethevale

Piercethevale
I apologize for my ignorance

There was no need for any apology. This thread ended up languishing in the Degree Symbolism forum for so long and I had just happened to find that piece, which I had written a few years, ago in an obscure file in my computer and I just thought I'd do something with it. ... and I figured this was a dead thread anyways so I was using it as an opportunity to see if anyone appreciates my idea of satire and as I do struggle to write anything.... because I am math and mechanically oriented mentally and not verbally... I thought I'd seek some critique to see if I have any talent at all for creative writing.:wink:

I guess not.:sad:

piercethevale

In fact, If you were hoping that this thread of yours will get an eventual response, I can remove all my postings.
I personally know at least three maybe four people here in Northern California that speak Portuguese, as there were a couple/few sizable communities in the Northern part of this State some years ago, but that was generation or two back and like most kids that are born in the United States to immigrant parents, they don't want to speak the language of the old country or carry on the customs... they want to be Americans, through and through.
I figured you had left the English speaking forum forever and likely unsubscribed from this thread as well.

...but now that think of it, I'm not altogether sure that there is forum at astrologyweekly for the Portuguese language?