Loves me or something?

Adel

Is she okay with ie loves me or is she hiding something?, talking to others too, like on phone? Last night when I was talking to her around 1:28 am in the night over phone someone called her too. She said that she don't know him and she gave me the number.

She is my marriage interest.

Thanks in Advance,

Adil

ps: posted 11 minutes later, Do I need to post a chart that is of 11 later in time? Below is the chart of question...

astro_w2gw_10_transists_hp.17988.11817.gif

This is the chart of the time she got that call. This is the second time. Four night before so told me that she is getting call from that number. It was 2 am. Or is it that her dad is getting his friend spy on us?
astro_w2gw_10_transists_hp.45691.5025.gif

But I trust her... :love: :smile:

I think that she is laying low:mercury:rx but she is hope for our union :sun: conjunct :venus:in 11th and maybe something of magical nature :sun::venus::pluto: has already taken place which will throw off the hurdles, love and marriage matter improve :moon:sextile :mars: and trine :neptune::jupiter:.

Her love house ie :sagittarius: ruler :jupiter:is in my first ie :aquarius: and then her love house contains four planets ie
:pluto::venus::sun::mercury:. it is a emphasized house. When she says I am your 100% and I love you, she means it.

So she probably hides but still tells me a lot and she loves me though facing problems and she very hopeful too. She is trustable.

Last edited:

Adel

Here is a clear chart of faith and love

Is she faithful to me? Love,trust, truth and all...

87a26614fa6dd91216e66921add9b9a5f404c602.gif

She is Jupiter which is high ie conjunct MC and her 5th ie love house is Pisces. So double Jupiter indications, Then Jupiter is in 12th to her fifth house. She is mine and her love is only for me.
There is Neptune too, ie , spirituality indicated again.

Planetary hour of question is Sun. Which has harmonious to Jupiter and Sun is ruler of my natal Ascendant, Leo.

I am Mercury and my 5th love house is Mercury too, so I am confused, not clear? A test from the 8th, fate?

She comes clear :)

Your opinions please.

Thanks

Attachments

• astro_faith.gif
    astro_faith.gif
    27.3 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:

Adel

Here the solution is Moon in Cancer. Earlier Moon was in Gemini.So solution lies in Emotions or Communications. If we go for the herbal approach, it is the herbs related to Cancer and Gemini that can help me in this situation.

My Natal Mercury is being Retrogradge in Cancer and It is Aspecting a :square: to Saturn high in the 9th house :aries: and a :square: to Moon in 3rd house :libra:. So it is in between the middle of both :saturn::opposition::moon:.
It has to perform a balancing act. And also I need to keep my integrity/ mental balance with its help. It is the doubts I am have against her...

You are right fensi88. It is me that is having problems and not her. She does love me.
Today :sun: is in 20th degree Capricorn so in its face, hence she(from the first chart, she is :leo:; that you answered a YES) has become more clearer to me now. But As :venus:has been in the beams of Sun for some time now, she maybe the confusion I have along with :mercury: retrograde. Maybe the root cause of my dilemma.

Strangely, yet ironically, this is the second time she is a :leo:in my charts on her. She is my reflection. Natally, I am a :leo: and :aquarius: is my VIIth ie Marriage and partnerships house.

My natal chart.
34426304b464499711d64427d1a9ee999cb14f4f.gif

Jung's self-realization at work here....

Thanks,

Adel

Last edited:

Konrad

Account Closed
Woah, ok. There are many charts here but I will only look at the second from last one.

You are Mercury in the 8th, retrograde and under the sunbeams - a horrible position. Add to that the fact that it is also peregrine and it gets worse.

Your girlfriend is Jupiter in Aquarius and in the 10th house. Jupiter has much more accidental dignity and therefore more power to act. It is, however, also peregrine. I'm not sure I'd want a wandering planet with lots of accidental dignity in a love chart to be honest but we'll see.

Jupiter receives Mercury by fall meaning Jupiter doesn't much like Mercury at all. Mercury does not receive Jupiter in the slightest.

In a love chart, the main sigs are said to represent the people involved. In this case I'd say she doesn't much like you at the moment but strangely Saturn is really into both of you (the 8th, 9th and 10th houses are what it rules in this chart).

In a love chart we can also use the Sun and Venus as co-sigs representing the man and woman respectively. I see these as being like the inate masculinity and femininity of both parties.

They are both in the 8th house here again with little power to act. The Sun is also peregrine but Venus has some dignity by triplicity. This also means that Venus receives the Sun by triplicity which is a positive.

The Moon represents your thoughts and emotions and is in a succedent 2nd house. It is in it's own sign in Cancer so has lots of essential dignity and has lots of accidental dignity being so close to being full. With most of the sigs being in Capricorn however, the Moon is not going to do much for them (Capricorn being the Moon's detriment). The plus point here is that Jupiter exalts the Moon while the moon receives Jupiter by face.

Looking at it as a whole, there doesn't seem to be anyone else involved although I seem to remember reading about her Dad? Saturn rules her 4th and could represent him. As I said, I don't think she is in to you that much at the moment (you as a person) and is peregrine with lots of power to act, not great for commitment to a relationship. You know the chart shows you not really digging her either as you barely receive her, if at all.
________
New jersey dispensary

Last edited:

Andonis

I look at your first chart.
You are Saturn and the 7th house of marriage is ruled by the sun. Sun and Saturn in mutual! Ends well. Stop messing around this is positive.

Andonis

Hi Tik,
It is not necessary this for mutual. I understand for aspects this is so. Regrads and hope you are keeping well...

tikana

Hey Andonis

Everything is fine here.. sitting and woodcarving at 4 am cant sleep.. how are you?
how was your new year's??

I thought so too MR with no aspect should be good
but we had an aspect here.
I flipped CA, i dont see any reference to MR with passing aspect

Cheers
T

Konrad

Account Closed
Yes to what? The first chart is asking if she is hiding something or if she loves him, which is it a yes to? The reason I didn't go near that chart was the confused question. Is she ok? Is she hiding something? Does she love me? Three in one. The other chart is a clearer question which is why I looked at that.

There is mutual reception but Saturn is in the Sun's fall in the first chart and Saturn also has litle accidental dignity, that's not the kinda reception I'd want from a chart like this, added to that the aspect is a square. Not good and as Tikana has said the square is seperating. I don't see a positive but enlighten me, I may be missing something.
________
Fix ps3

Last edited:

Andonis

Hi Tik,
Yea ok its the 2010 I am worrying about, some Eclipses in difficult spots.
A mutual is indicative of success But this looks bad....But hey...Keeps you on toes. Give me a perfect marriage!
Also the end of the matter retro Mercury is closing on the Sun. You ve got to look for the positives. Mixed questions show confusion by the Querent. All the best.

Last edited:

tikana

Andonis

quite honestly I dont get the question or chain of questions for that matter
and too many charts on this thread. WHich one to read I dont get it..

judging from 1st chart, He loves her more than she loves him
no marriage

question 2 shoudl be read who called!

I am soo confused on this whole thread, it is not even funny

ahh eclipses! for me there are never a problem never really worry about them. i am very sensitive to them so far they are holding up pretty well! nothing to complain about ... nice sliding into my chart for the last 5 years.

T

Last edited:

Andonis

Konrad,
Yea this is looking hard. So it needs to work on it. Depends on the people's expectations. Are you prepared to work on the relationship or just sit there and see it all collapse.
Is she hiding something? Well if she is i would have thought it would be in the 12th house and its empty, the ruler is Saturn strong in libra. I would not say she is hiding.
Does she love him? Well they have a difficult (square) separating aspect, BUT mercury ruler of end of matter with its retro silliness is actually approaching the Sun ruler of Marriage. Ending well. But as I said show me a perfect marriaGe.

Be good!

Last edited:

Konrad

Account Closed
Of course nothing is ever perfect but I don't see marriage being involved in this particular interpretation. He does mention he wants to marry her but that was not the question.

I said before I read the second chart, that was my mistake, I actually looked at the third.

The question there was "Is she faithful?". I'd think she was as I don't see anyone else but being peregrine and on an angle gives her great potential to do harm and this is reinforced as his sig is in her fall.

I do think though, if you don't ask a clear question you are not going to get a clear answer.
________
OSTEOPOROSIS FORUMS

Last edited:

Adel

Adonis, Yes it is me that Mercury is indicating... I am out of my confusion, goofing around a lot, Running around in my folly and silly questions that I ask of her. My folly... Why not believe in love and let it unfold its charm on us? But today I learnt something as I mentioned in the last post today.... Including my horoscope.
Her cousin was saying today that "you are incurable, Adel." I ask and doubt. :(

Are you prepared to work on the relationship or just sit there and see it all collapse

No, I wont let it collapse with the help of Allah(God). I asked you guysso that I can improve on that.

2 of you guys said that she is only involved with me. And 2 spiritual people said the same through their seeing.

The problem is me :(

You see the problem guys?

She is the typical eastern girl. Loves me but will only love me to the ful when we marry through proper arrangement. I am the more ardent one right now. Male principle? Desire over matter.. And yes Adonis... Matters are progressing to marriage :) :)

Thanks guys :)

Adel

The question there was "Is she faithful?". I'd think she was as I don't see anyone else but being peregrine and on an angle gives her great potential to do harm and this is reinforced as his sig is in her fall.

She is powerful, yes and "harming" me :wink:
No a single kiss as yet. She does not allow that. "All after marriage... :pouty:". Maybe she is wiser than most girls :)

I will take revenge after marriage :wink::):)

Last edited: