Love

margal

Hi, everyone:) It is about a person i am in love with. My question is will we be together, and when? This is the chart: ascendant is in libra, and Venus(me) is in my 7th house(future relationship?) in Taurus, in my own rulership. Mars(him) is in his first house, my 7th in Taurus, ruled by Venus. That means he has feelings for me too. Venus and Mars will conjuct soon(for about one degree), so we could end up together for about one week. But Saturn will soon conjuct my ascendant. this isnt good, wright? Please help, it ise realy important to me.

Attachments

• astro_w2at_02_xx_hp.49515.11094.gif
    astro_w2at_02_xx_hp.49515.11094.gif
    54.6 KB · Views: 41

virgo18

The moon and sun trine each other (thats positive)
venus conjunct mars in the 7th (you two will be together)-> mars in taurus and venus in aries both in fall, and saturn conjuncts the querent (things will not be as you expect to be)

YES you both will be together but it will not be sweet as a candy, and there will be some delaying.

rafaella

I don't think its wise to pursue this relationship. You won't find happiness in it, Retrograde Saturn at the ASC is a warning to you, emotionally draining and depressive period that will come if you try to develop this.

Yes your significators will conjunct, BUT the quesited (Mars) is in detriment. For some reason he may not be able to be with you, he does seem to care for you - being in Taurus. Venus (you) is also in Mars (his) detriment...

Moon is also in detriment in Capricorn (its a day chart) and squaring Jupiter. (squares are obstacles) Moon being in detriment is very very weak and won't bring you what you looking for.

The conjunction with no mutual reception is not enough to bring you together with weak Moon and Saturn at ASC.

So I'd say its a No...Unfortunately

Last edited:

Pan

Saturn Rx is rule 4th - house of endding, places in the 1st house, not possitive sign, the outcome would not promissing for the quarent.

SagiCap

I find Saturn on ASC or in 1st to be hotly debated with a myriad of meanings and no one agrees. I'd be weary to make a conclusion about it one way or another. Too many different opinions out there.

What does the astrologer/Querent think? That's probably most accurate.

dr. farr

Well, I believe one thing for sure: Saturn, or any other planet, in the ascending sign shows MOST about the QUERENT in the situation, an important point that is often lost sight of, but which all of the oldtime horary authors brought out; we (me too) are so involved with evaluating the quesited, the relationship of the querent to the quesited, that we often overlook what the chart is saying about the QUERENT and THEIR position/circumstances/motivations, regarding the question...

SagiCap

Well, I believe one thing for sure: Saturn, or any other planet, in the ascending sign shows MOST about the QUERENT in the situation, an important point that is often lost sight of, but which all of the oldtime horary authors brought out; we (me too) are so involved with evaluating the quesited, the relationship of the querent to the quesited, that we often overlook what the chart is saying about the QUERENT and THEIR position/circumstances/motivations, regarding the question...

I completely agree. This is the key. It describes the Querent. After all, why separate it as a representative of the whole question/the whole chart when it's still "just" a planet like the rest. Saturn isn't spelled Satan, but close.... Albeit it's the most malefic, but why should it get special treatment because it's in 1st? If it were the lesser malefic, Mars, it would merely be a co-significator.

I've heard Saturn Rx to be all of these things:

1. Rendering the chart unreadable.
2. A warning to proceed with caution in the subject at hand
3. Pan's answer above.
4. Rafaella's answer above the above.
5. Difficulty the Querent has in expressing without fear and inhibition.
6. The question will come to no good/destroys the matter
7. Depends - check what Saturn rules in the chart
8. Positive if you are asking about something being returned to you
9. It's just a co-signifactor of the Querent

I could go on, but I'm sure you get my point.

rafaella

Saturn is a greater malefic and therefore it acts as warning for the querent...it does also describe the querent's state - loss, depression, negativity etc...
here is something that may clear it up for you, taken from http://www.horary.com/sward/Consids.html

The chart on page 437, has Saturn retrograde in the 1st house. This question, If he should obtaine the parsonage desired?, was rather distasteful to Lilly, since he disliked the priest and his reasons for asking. Nonetheless, he judges the chart and, in fact, uses this placing of Saturn to describe the querent's conditions: Saturn is impedited in the ascendant, and by his presence infortunates the question, causing the querent to despaire in the obtaining of it. So, he agrees that Saturn here is afflicting the chart as a whole and certainly the priest was advised by Lilly not to proceed with the matter and did not obtain the parsonage. It ended unfortunately, in that the priest did go ahead and was subsequently reported anonymously for some liaison with a woman, ruining his chance of getting the post.

So in way when Saturn is in 1st house(at the ASC) it warns one of danger and difficulty, especially if Saturn is Rx. If One still goes ahead and tries to proceed with the matter, the querent may end up losing more than he/she can bargain with....

I also see that you asked about Saturn in 1st house before, here is the link that you may want to refer back to http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22012

Last edited:

misskitty

Exactly- any time I asked a question about my ex I almost always got Saturn in the 1st. We got together, but the situation ended with me getting hurt badly and losing a lot more than I gained in that relationship. Saturn in 1st especially conjunct the asc is always a bad sign for the querent. So bad I would say stay away. Also, his sig is technically in the 8th house not the 7th (it would be his turned 2nd). You are in his turned 1st. All this means you care a lot more for him than he does you. You are at a big disadvantage here.

Correction- you are also in the 8th house of loss and that's even worse!

Last edited: