Love relationships, marriage

tatiana12

Hello, @Antiks72 just asked me to post my chart, so if anyone else wants to read it please do and write me a response…
I am interested about next relationship(s), marriage, family life… time period and where is possible to meet my future partner
Ty in advance
DOB 12 January 1996 17:25, Bitola, North Macedonia

Attachments

• 987DF5F5-EC92-4A2A-BB8A-91FA080F09EA.jpeg
    987DF5F5-EC92-4A2A-BB8A-91FA080F09EA.jpeg
    252.9 KB · Views: 32

Sujit

Hello, @Antiks72 just asked me to post my chart, so if anyone else wants to read it please do and write me a response…
I am interested about next relationship(s), marriage, family life… time period and where is possible to meet my future partner
Ty in advance

Your chart ascendant sign is Cancer. There will be difficulties and challenges in relationships as Sun and venus are afflicted in malefic houses.
There will be conflicts and breakups and married life could be stressful.
Current sub period of Venus and followed by Sun is connected to relationships which could lead to marriage.
The venus sub period is stressful for home matters and mothers' health. There could be travel, change of place in coming months.

Predicting when it would happen requires more in-depth study and time.

- Based on Vedic astrology.

Last edited:

tatiana12

Your chart ascendant sign is Cancer. There will be difficulties and challenges in relationships as Sun and venus are afflicted in malefic houses.
There will be conflicts and breakups and married life could be stressful.
Current sub period of Venus and followed by Sun is connected to relationships which could lead to marriage.
The venus sub period is stressful for home matters and mothers' health. There could be travel, change of place in coming months.

Predicting when it would happen requires more in-depth study and time.
How it can be cancer? I am Capricorn

waybread

Staff member
Tatiana, I am following through on our discussion on your horary thread, where I asked if your natal chart was posted somewhere. It looks like this chart is posted with the tropical western zodiac, whereas Vedic astrology uses a sidereal zodiac, so there are differences in planets-in-signs. (As Sujit indicated.)

Basically your chart has a lot of nice sextile and trine aspects, so a lot of things in your life should go well for you.

But you do have a big emphasis on the cusp of your 7th house of committed relationships, notably Mars and Mercury, with Uranus not far behind. You seem to put a lot of energy (Mars) into thinking (Mercury) about having a spouse or partner (7th house.) That your focus can become obsessive is also suggested by Venus (the feminine planet) in an out-of-sign square with Pluto.

Saturn is a hugely important planet in your chart. It rules Capricorn and is the traditional ruler of Aquarius (with Uranus being the modern ruler.) That's 7 planets with a Saturn influence. Your Saturn is well-aspected (good) but especially where the 7th house is involved it can lead to disappointments and delays in marriage or partnership. But Saturn involved with the 7th can also mean a relationship with an older man, a relationship later in life, or with someone who seems to have Saturn traits.

Saturn rules patience, deferred gratification, and getting by on very little. If you learn his lessons, Saturn tends to reward his students later in life.

With Mars right on your 7th house cusp, patience won't come easily to you. See if you can activate a constructive meaning of Mars on the 7th, such as an athletic activity that you do with a partner who is also an opponent. Any kind of racquet sport like tennis would be an example.

I also wonder if you are getting out and meeting new people. Your 6th house emphasis would be a natural for volunteer work, perhaps among people with health problems, or at an animal shelter (both 6th house matters.) Perhaps you could think of a volunteer situation where you might meet more eligible men.

I think the issue isn't so much asking whether your love life will improve in 2024, as it is in feeling comfortable with yourself just as you are. Obviously it's better to be a successful single than to be in a bad relationship. Transiting Pluto approaching your 7th house cusp will probably profoundly alter your beliefs about marriage/partnership anyway. It will also oppose your ascendant, so this is an important time to look after your health, and to think of how you come across to other people.

Pluto deals with profound change. But its role is to metaphorically kill off anything dead or dying in your life, so that new growth has space to flourish. Maybe if you can let go of focusing so strongly on the kind of marriage you want and believe you deserve, you can create some space for an unexpected (Uranus) relationship to happen. I mean, you can believe you deserve a certain type of man all you want, but suppose he never shows up. Realistically, then what?

With best wishes for your life journey, W.

tatiana12

Tatiana, I am following through on our discussion on your horary thread, where I asked if your natal chart was posted somewhere. It looks like this chart is posted with the tropical western zodiac, whereas Vedic astrology uses a sidereal zodiac, so there are differences in planets-in-signs. (As Sujit indicated.)

Basically your chart has a lot of nice sextile and trine aspects, so a lot of things in your life should go well for you.

But you do have a big emphasis on the cusp of your 7th house of committed relationships, notably Mars and Mercury, with Uranus not far behind. You seem to put a lot of energy (Mars) into thinking (Mercury) about having a spouse or partner (7th house.) That your focus can become obsessive is also suggested by Venus (the feminine planet) in an out-of-sign square with Pluto.

Saturn is a hugely important planet in your chart. It rules Capricorn and is the traditional ruler of Aquarius (with Uranus being the modern ruler.) That's 7 planets with a Saturn influence. Your Saturn is well-aspected (good) but especially where the 7th house is involved it can lead to disappointments and delays in marriage or partnership. But Saturn involved with the 7th can also mean a relationship with an older man, a relationship later in life, or with someone who seems to have Saturn traits.

Saturn rules patience, deferred gratification, and getting by on very little. If you learn his lessons, Saturn tends to reward his students later in life.

With Mars right on your 7th house cusp, patience won't come easily to you. See if you can activate a constructive meaning of Mars on the 7th, such as an athletic activity that you do with a partner who is also an opponent. Any kind of racquet sport like tennis would be an example.

I also wonder if you are getting out and meeting new people. Your 6th house emphasis would be a natural for volunteer work, perhaps among people with health problems, or at an animal shelter (both 6th house matters.) Perhaps you could think of a volunteer situation where you might meet more eligible men.

I think the issue isn't so much asking whether your love life will improve in 2024, as it is in feeling comfortable with yourself just as you are. Obviously it's better to be a successful single than to be in a bad relationship. Transiting Pluto approaching your 7th house cusp will probably profoundly alter your beliefs about marriage/partnership anyway. It will also oppose your ascendant, so this is an important time to look after your health, and to think of how you come across to other people.

Pluto deals with profound change. But its role is to metaphorically kill off anything dead or dying in your life, so that new growth has space to flourish. Maybe if you can let go of focusing so strongly on the kind of marriage you want and believe you deserve, you can create some space for an unexpected (Uranus) relationship to happen. I mean, you can believe you deserve a certain type of man all you want, but suppose he never shows up. Realistically, then what?

With best wishes for your life journey, W.
Thank you @waybread so much, it is really hard to avoid thinking about partner or relationship in these year when the most of people on your age getting married or having babies, then you are asking yourself what is wrong with me? Anyway, I am good with my career, I have great family, good health so there are things in my life that make me happy and the reasons to be happy, but there is gap when we are talking about relationships…. I think I am friendly, communicative and meet people.. Idk why I can’t attract men

anu_anu18

Did u get some financial gain during 2017 mid to 2018 mid and 2019 mid to 2020 mid ?And u are foreigner so I should see ur relationships using Uls. Did u break up within 2.5 yrs ? pls confirm .

anu_anu18

And tatiana , Ur asc is 10 30 pushya cancerin vedic side real which adds up to 22 deg (appr) to 2 deg 30 leo in western tropical system. So Ur asc is cancer in vedic .

tatiana12

Did u get some financial gain during 2017 mid to 2018 mid and 2019 mid to 2020 mid ?And u are foreigner so I should see ur relationships using Uls. Did u break up within 2.5 yrs ? pls confirm .
no, I had financial gain in the end of 2021, not before
And also I wasn’t in relationship 2.5 years ago, and didn’t break up

anu_anu18

ll with rahu mercurian sign u can be a bit logical . Mars retro mercury in 7th can make u impatient . Does ur mother love materialistic things a lot ? And see u have chances of gaining things through inheritance too

anu_anu18

And this yr after Jupiter rahu entry into aswini star near May June (I don't know the exact date but it may be around that time ) did u face problems in work-life ?

tatiana12

And this yr after Jupiter rahu entry into aswini star near May June (I don't know the exact date but it may be around that time ) did u face problems in work-life ?
Yes I did, maybe it was later, July perhaps but it was more self confidence issues, I felt worthless and not valued in the work environment

tatiana12

ll with rahu mercurian sign u can be a bit logical . Mars retro mercury in 7th can make u impatient . Does ur mother love materialistic things a lot ? And see u have chances of gaining things through inheritance too
I am actually patient person… about my mother I think she loves material things, maybe it is not crucial for her but she likes for me to be rich, to earn money, to look glamorous and rich etc…and I don’t think will get something through inheritance to be honest

Trinket

Ty in advance
You asked-“I am interested about next relationship(s), marriage, family life… time period and where is possible to meet my future partner”

You are in the major-period of Rahu these days till Feb/2028. Rahu occupies a sign of Mercury. Therefore in this major-period you are bound to enter into a relationship which may turn into marriage around 2025.

tatiana12

You asked-“I am interested about next relationship(s), marriage, family life… time period and where is possible to meet my future partner”

You are in the major-period of Rahu these days till Feb/2028. Rahu occupies a sign of Mercury. Therefore in this major-period you are bound to enter into a relationship which may turn into marriage around 2025.
Thanks