Love asteroids in synastry

Emily56

Lets say one persons sun or venus conjuncts the love asteroid of another (amor, orpheus, union etc). Who is in love with whom? Is it the amor person that feels for the sun person or the sun person that falls "in love" in this scenario? How do you interpret asteroids?

Usually you don’t have to go to asteroids to see this sort of thing, it’ll show up with Venus or Mars.

The popularization of asteroids for astrology (other than the major ones like Juno, Vesta, Pallas and Chiron) is not really a legitimate thing, it’s something amateur hobbyists started about ten years ago on other sites/forums. None of them were professional astrologers and they based it on a handful of charts of them and their friends.

None of the well-known, established, legendary astrologers use asteroids like Amor and Valentine, and I asked an astrologer who’d been in practice longer than I’ve been alive, about asteroids once and she immediately told me she hadn’t heard of them and doesn’t use them other than the major ones. And even then, she uses those sparingly.

ElenaJ

Lets say one persons sun or venus conjuncts the love asteroid of another (amor, orpheus, union etc). Who is in love with whom? Is it the amor person that feels for the sun person or the sun person that falls "in love" in this scenario? How do you interpret asteroids?
If two planets, es. sun and venus, are conjunct in a synastry, which of the two persons receives which energy?
It's usually an interchange of each giving towards the other.
The same occurs with asteroids.
However, keep in mind that the influence of the asteroids is less strong than that of the planets, and they are not enough generally to override difficult aspects in a synastry. They add further insight and tone.